Youtuber Onision has allegedly groomed underage girls, a Serial Abuser, Etc

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my goodness, I did not expect this creep to have a thread here. Onision lives in my hometown and moved there while I was still living there. He and his husband would frequent a store I worked at a while back, although I never saw them. It is well known in the town that he is there and he is strongly disliked by the community. I see warning posts on my Facebook pretty frequently, as in reminders that he lives there.

BTW, the town has a small population and is mostly populated by 60+, upper middle class or wealthy people, so not exactly his target audience. The fact that info about him is being spread across the entire town says a LOT.

Oh I thought for a moment that we were talking about someone else.. slightly younger, significantly more ~relevant~

Similar issue

Reactions: Dre
its disgusting that sociopathic, predatory people are able to manipulate and charm people to the degree they become famous... and people have a stupid amount of loyalty to their "idols" that they will "see past" and it leaves space to perpetuate that sort of disgusting behavior. its super angering and while I consider myself lenient in some regards, I think these "stars" need to absolutely be made an example of. They have a stage to set up all their exploitation!!!
:mad:
MOO!

its disgusting that sociopathic, predatory people are able to manipulate and charm people to the degree they become famous... and people have a stupid amount of loyalty to their "idols" that they will "see past" and it leaves space to perpetuate that sort of disgusting behavior. its super angering and while I consider myself lenient in some regards, I think these "stars" need to absolutely be made an example of. They have a stage to set up all their exploitation!!!
:mad:
MOO!

Is this guy in prison yet?

No, he's not. He's had to change platforms, but he's still out there, and his website is still active (don't go there, he sells data from site visitors).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite
Back