Zach Adams guilty in kidnapping murder of Holly Bobo Sept 23, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just saw an interview with Cindy Adams on WSMV - basically said Zack is not guilty, didn't receive fair trial, and court was biased. I didn't know she had given an interview yesterday- but I cannot find it anywhere on the WSMV site to link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel badly for her, because he is her son, and there is a good chance her other son is going to get the same, but I do believe that, although parents ultimately are not responsible for the actions of their adult children, she must feel at least somewhat to blame, and probably rightfully so. As to her statement, that is pretty typical of family of violent criminals. They are always on the news here, usually some mama talking about how her son with a rap sheet a mile long was a good boy who was turning his life around and couldn't have done what he was charged with, and yadda yadda...I sometimes want to throw up hearing them discuss their choir boy killers. JMO

I feel badly for her, because he is her son, and there is a good chance her other son is going to get the same, but I do believe that, although parents ultimately are not responsible for the actions of their adult children, she must feel at least somewhat to blame, and probably rightfully so. As to her statement, that is pretty typical of family of violent criminals. They are always on the news here, usually some mama talking about how her son with a rap sheet a mile long was a good boy who was turning his life around and couldn't have done what he was charged with, and yadda yadda...I sometimes want to throw up hearing them discuss their choir boy killers. JMO

there was mention of Zach being a straight A student etc. but METH does this....and the prevalence of meth in communities is out of control...the boys she raised here probably good boys...but once that drug gets hold they can and do...do anything...no regard for life.

there was mention of Zach being a straight A student etc. but METH does this....and the prevalence of meth in communities is out of control...the boys she raised here probably good boys...but once that drug gets hold they can and do...do anything...no regard for life.

I get what you are saying, and agree with you, but according to his defense attorney, he never graduated high school, so if he was a straight-A student early on, I don't believe he waited until he was an adult on Meth to exhibit some signs of serious trouble....so....

When I turned 60, I was told THAT was the new 40. My reply was "gee, who knew 40-year-olds have so many aches and pains" :D
BTW, would ya believe that after 5+ years and 1000+ posts, I apparently never learned how to snip part of a post....could someone enlighten me?

Don't feel bad SteveP, look how many posts I have and I still don't know how to snip part of a post except to copy and cut, LOL.

I personally was surprised by the verdict, not that he didn't earn it, but I thought the defense did a good job of raising doubt. But I do question her closing. On one hand she portrayed ZA as a foolish meth-head and at the same-time questioning the actions JA claimed that they did that day. Why would it surprise her that a couple of meth-heads would drive a body wrapped in a rug in the back of a pickup? And yet she claimed he was foolish for bragging about the killing.

I get what you are saying, and agree with you, but according to his defense attorney, he never graduated high school, so if he was a straight-A student early on, I don't believe he waited until he was an adult on Meth to exhibit some signs of serious trouble....so....

It may be a radical way of thinking but I was disappointed that the sentencing hearing did not take place. Don't get me wrong I believe the end result was the Just one. Had the hearing taken place then a lot of evidence that could not be brought into the trial could have been exposed. Just one of many could / should have been Zach's long criminal history. A history rife with nothing short of torture to people around him. Shooting his Mother in the knee, shooting domestic animals to name only a couple. MANY of his priors were dealt down to misdemeanors and signed off by the very same Judge that presided over this very trial. The same goes for the District Attorney that was in office in the beginning. His signature was on those deals as well.

My point in this is that much of the truth of the matter was "hushed" with this outcome. It saved face with Prosecutors, TBI and Judges that did not do enough in my opinion early on to prevent something like what happened to Holly and the community at large. How many arrests and deals does it take for someone to say this man has mental problems and should be kept away from Society? Ten, Twelve, Fifteen or even Seventeen?

JMO

Ironically, ZA might have a longer life, even a better life in prison away from meth... At least we the public will be protected from him doing any more evil deeds.

It may be a radical way of thinking but I was disappointed that the sentencing hearing did not take place. Don't get me wrong I believe the end result was the Just one. Had the hearing taken place then a lot of evidence that could not be brought into the trial could have been exposed. Just one of many could / should have been Zach's long criminal history. A history rife with nothing short of torture to people around him. Shooting his Mother in the knee, shooting domestic animals to name only a couple. MANY of his priors were dealt down to misdemeanors and signed off by the very same Judge that presided over this very trial. The same goes for the District Attorney that was in office in the beginning. His signature was on those deals as well.

My point in this is that much of the truth of the matter was "hushed" with this outcome. It saved face with Prosecutors, TBI and Judges that did not do enough in my opinion early on to prevent something like what happened to Holly and the community at large. How many arrests and deals does it take for someone to say this man has mental problems and should be kept away from Society? Ten, Twelve, Fifteen or even Seventeen?

JMO

Not radical at all and actually very interesting...I do not know how many times he had been before this same judge and the details of getting off but yes the irony of the same people involved in putting him on the street !!! And I said in a previous post but was any attempt made at some serious help for the addiction and personality issues? Ever? Did this judge ever require he go to treatment?

<modsnip>

I believe he did have ordered in patient treatment

ETA: Those records are all public and can be looked up. I am not good and looking those things up and linking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ironically, ZA might have a longer life, even a better life in prison away from meth... At least we the public will be protected from him doing any more evil deeds.

I agree that he may live a longer life. It has already been said this is "an eye for an eye country" - and I have tried to think of a better way to say this but I cannot - so will just say that I hope he gets no protection from any group in prison and I will not lose one wink of sleep over the idea of ZA being repeatedly gang raped while there - a dose of his own imo

And thankfully the public is protected from him

Not radical at all and actually very interesting...I do not know how many times he had been before this same judge and the details of getting off but yes the irony of the same people involved in putting him on the street !!! And I said in a previous post but was any attempt made at some serious help for the addiction and personality issues? Ever? Did this judge ever require he go to treatment?

If I remember correctly Zach had 17 prior arrests, had done "in patient" drug treatment once as part of one of the "deals". However with no true followup what good does it do? In my prior post I didn't even mention all those arrests and deals done for Jason as well. The details of his arrest record were discussed MANY threads ago and the actual criminal history I'm sure
is in the archives of this case that Amanda has carefully kept all these years.

JMO

I agree that he may live a longer life. It has already been said this is "an eye for an eye country" - and I have tried to think of a better way to say this but I cannot - so will just say that I hope he gets no protection from any group in prison and I will not lose one wink of sleep over the idea of ZA being repeatedly gang raped while there - a dose of his own imo

And thankfully the public is protected from him

I think you meant "eye for eye county" and I cited that a while back as being why I most certainly thought they would vote DP...if he were on the street he Iwould also be taken out pretty fast. There is a reason that so many pointed the finger at him early on...sad that so many probably knew of his plans...if he was bragging after he was talking before too...but no one did anything. He marched out of there yesterday with a look that told me he is very pleased with what he did and would do it again. Jennifer Thompson patting him on the back non stop made my stomach turn. I get she has a job but that was too much.

I think you meant "eye for eye county" and I cited that a while back as being why I most certainly thought they would vote DP...if he were on the street he Iwould also be taken out pretty fast. There is a reason that so many pointed the finger at him early on...sad that so many probably knew of his plans...if he was bragging after he was talking before too...but no one did anything. He marched out of there yesterday with a look that told me he is very pleased with what he did and would do it again. Jennifer Thompson patting him on the back non stop made my stomach turn. I get she has a job but that was too much.

No - I meant country [emoji3] like this region in general. Not just Hardin County. Maybe it's just a different way of phrasing things here - but I get what you mean.

No - I meant country [emoji3] like this region in general. Not just Hardin County. Maybe it's just a different way of phrasing things here - but I get what you mean.

For me country means the USof A and frankly the death penalty probably would be voted out in the country in general...an eye for an eye is not what many of us thinks helps society...the region in general no question yes.

Hey all!

SteveP said:
When I turned 60, I was told THAT was the new 40. My reply was "gee, who knew 40-year-olds have so many aches and pains"
BTW, would ya believe that after 5+ years and 1000+ posts, I apparently never learned how to snip part of a post....could someone enlighten me?

Well, each time you reach a "decade" - it is ALWAYS 20 or 30 years younger than what you are! :lol:

On the snipping - I do not "Reply" or "Reply w/Quote" - I copy/paste what I want to comment on in someone's post and paste it into my Notepad. But you CAN do it the other way - "Reply w/Quote" - and just delete what you don't want in there. But be sure you leave the start for quote i.e. [ quote ] and at the end i.e. [ / quote ]

OR!!

Go with Harmony said! :D

Jason Autry - when will we know the details of the deal he worked out with prosecutors on his own sentence?

Now that we know he won't be going to trial, I am curious about the details of what he ended up with. I hope that it is LWOP.

Jason Autry - when will we know the details of the deal he worked out with prosecutors on his own sentence?

Now that we know he won't be going to trial, I am curious about the details of what he ended up with. I hope that it is LWOP.

Apparently Nov 14

Apparently Nov 14

Really?! That long?

Are you saying Nov 14th because that is when Dylan's trial is?

Is it not going to be public knowledge of what Autry's sentence is until it is announced sometime in Dylan Adam's case?

I totally agree. <modsnip> Doesn't excuse the behavior of the brothers but I'm hoping in jail he can have a life of growth. If maturity stops around the age of the onset of addiction I'm guessing these kids didn't mature pass 16 or so. I try to find the good in people and right now I see zero in ZA and his crew. He has a good 50 years in jail before he dies. Hope he becomes a different person there.

On the other hand JA was older and no doubt more mature - he deserves to also rot in prison but he was smart enough to make a deal.

One more thing, I woke up thinking about this case. I believe ZA and SA and possibly DA sat around getting high one night and may have even seen a show on TV that had a pretty girl or one with sexual assault and agreed to find them a girl. I think the coon hunt stalking was the beginning. SA said I picked someone out and they watched the house and thought Clint was gone that morning. I think Clint may have experimented with drugs or had friends that ZA was their dealer so he knew who he was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams
Back