Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 11 & 12, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on pins and needles hoping for Justice for Holly!

Sorry Harmony didn't see your post until now - was just watching the trial. Glad to see Emi was here! :clap: Good job!

I really don't like what the Def. atty said about the phones. I can't remember if that was released before? Holly's phone pings? I hope DA has explaining for that!!

Sorry Harmony didn't see your post until now - was just watching the trial. Glad to see Emi was here! :clap: Good job!

I really don't like what the Def. atty said about the phones. I can't remember if that was released before? Holly's phone pings? I hope DA has explaining for that!!

I have seen those cell tower battles a few times in recent cases. I think that is happening in the McStay upcoming trial too. The DA is saying they have evidence that CM's cell was out at the burial site in the desert, around time the family was buried there. But the defense is saying the cell tower ping logs are faulty and do not show the phones placement correctly and they say their expert can prove it.

I think it will be a battle of experts and it may be confusing.

Below are the Tweets from from Chris Conte @ NC5:

https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 3h3 hours ago

Hard to believe but the moment is finally here. We are just minutes away from the start of the #HollyBobo trial

Jury is being brought in to court. Zach Adams is sitting in the front with his attorneys wearing a dark gray suit #hollybobo

Opening arguments about to begin in the #hollybobo case. Jury being given final instructions by judge. Watch live: http://bit.ly/1WnFXro

Six years I've been covering this case. Honestly, I never thought we'd get to this point. So many legal fumbles and delays #hollybobo

Prosecutor Jennifer Nichols reading formal indictments. Zach Adams first charge is 1st degree murder #hollybobo

Second charge Zach Adams is facing is especially aggravated kidnapping with a deadly weapon #hollybobo

Not near a TV? You can watch live gavel-to-gavel coverage of the #hollybobo trial by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1WnFXro

All charges are for between the dates of 4/12/11 (day of kidnapping) 9/8/14 (remains found) .. seems still unclear whens he died #hollybobo

Judge takes a moment to remember the significance of today's date 9/11 #NeverForget

Judge: It would be impossible to get a jury from Decatur County #hollybobo

#BREAKING: Opening statements are underway in the #hollybobo trial. Watch live: https://bitly.com

Prosecutor: He took her. He raped her. He killed her. He discarded her. He covered it up. And he almost got away it #hollybobo

Prosecutor Paul Hagerman in a somber voice saying Zach Adams claimed "I couldn't have picked a prettier *****. It was fun" #hollybobo

Prosecutor: The world may never know what happened to Holly Bobo. #HollyBobo

Paul Hagerman is going with the tactic of repeating all of his statements for emphasis "I couldn't have picked a prettier *****" #hollybobo

Prosecutor: April 13th, 2011, that's the date of Holly's tombstone #hollybobo

Prosecutor "Neighbors hear a scream ... the only evidence of her or anyone is a drop of blooding leading to her car" #HollyBobo

Prosecutor "Gone, just gone ... for three and a half years" #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 2h2 hours ago

Prosecutor: Investigators circled back. Early leads from the investigation. Zach Adams, Jason Autry, Shane Austin #hollybobo

Prosecutor: It wasn't enough to know who did this. We're going to get answered about what they did to this girl #hollybobo

Prosecutor: Investigators went to Jason Autry and he told them what happened to that girl #hollybobo

Prosecutor now describing a moment where Jason Autry sees a body, in a blanket in the bed of Zach Adam's truck #hollybobo

Prosecutor: Jason Autry said they were going to gut Holly Bobo and dump her in the Tennessee River "So she doesn't float" #hollybobo

A sigh in the courtroom "When they go to move her, she makes a sound. She's still alive" #hollybobo

"Zach feels down into the blanket with Holly's body. Finds her head and fires a shot, into her head and it kills her" #hollybobo

Prosecutor detailing Zach Adams conversation "We took her, shot her up with drugs. We raped her, we thought we'd kill her" #hollybobo

Prosecutor "They had years to destroy evidence, to destroy crime scene" #hollybobo

Prosecutor says investigators dug by a creek near Zach's house in Holladay, TN. Eventually they found the gun used to kill #hollybobo

Jumping right into it with defense attorney Jennifer Thompson "Zach Adams is innocent of the charges he's facing today" #hollybobo

Defense: He did not murder Holly Bobo, he did not kidnap her #hollybobo

Jennifer Thompson's story line here is a bit all over the place but that may be the point #hollybobo

Defense: "They often treated the Bobo family as if they were involved, limiting information as if they were involved" #hollybobo

Defense now saying by 2014 there were no arrests in #hollybobo case and DA race played into investigation

Defense: This was the most expensive investigation in the history of the Tennessee and yet in 2013 they had nothing #hollybobo

Chris Johnson‏ @addysdaddy181 · 2h2 hours ago

@NC5_ChrisConte Can someone run to Walmart and buy a case of cough drops for the court room? #distractions #hollybobocase

Defense: The public at large all wanted answers as to how this could happen #hollybobo

Holly's dad Dana Bobo is the first witness called by the state #hollybobo

More From Chris Conte @ NC5:

Link: https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte

Holly's dad Dana Bobo is the first witness called by the state #hollybobo

You have to imagine that Holly's dad never thought this day would actually come. Taking the stand in his daughter's murder trial #hollybobo

Dana Bobo says Holly would go to nursing school almost everyday in her Mustang, at the time her boyfriend was Drew Scott #hollybobo

Dana Bobo: No I'll never forget that day #hollybobo

Dana Bobo says the day she disappeared he left Holly $20 for gas "I told her by and I loved her" #hollybobo

Dana Bobo got a phone call "She told me that I needed to come back home because Holly had been taken" #hollybobo

Dana Bobo holding back tears "It was the worst feeling you could possibly feel, that something bad happened to one of your kids" #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 1h1 hour ago

Dana Bobo got home after getting word Holly had been taken. 50 to 100 people in his yard. First person he saw was his son Clint #hollybobo

Dana Bobo had a conversation with his son Clint, then grabbed his loaded pistol and walked out into the yard with it #HollyBobo

Dana Bobo to FBI agent in his yard told them "if you think we done it, 10 of you stay with us the rest of you go do something" #hollybobo

Picture of #hollybobo has just been shown to the jury. Remember until a few years ago this wasn't legal in the state of Tennessee #hollybobo

At one point on April 11th, Dana Bobo was told he needed to leave his home so crime scene could be processed #hollybobo

Heavy stuff. Dana Bobo says it took him two months to return to work. "We searched for our daughter 24 hours a day" #hollybobo

Dana Bobo on the search for his daughter "I went to vacant houses, vacant buildings, I went everywhere I thought she might be' #hollybobo

Dana Bobo "Calls were coming into our house and calls were coming into our cell phone with tips" #hollybobo

Dana Bobo holding back tears when asked when he gave up hope #hollybobo would be found "three years later when TBI came to the house"

Dana Bobo is done testifying. Holly's former boyfriend Drew Scott has now been called to the stand #hollybobo

From Chris Conte @ NC5:

Link: https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte

Drew Scott is now on the stand. He was dating #hollybobo at the time she was kidnapped

Drew Scott now talking about a promise ring he gave to #hollybobo for Christmas the year before she disappeared

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 59m59 minutes ago

Drew Scott says the last time he saw #hollybobo was the night before she disappeared

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 41m41 minutes ago

We've got gavel-to-gavel coverage all day, providing context and perspective during breaks of the #hollybobo trial http://bit.ly/1WnFXro

[video=twitter;907283450784309250]https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte/status/907283450784309250[/video]

[video=twitter;907288143233155075]https://twitter.com/wbbj7brittany/status/907288143233155075[/video]

[video=twitter;907299626147033088]https://twitter.com/LadyJustice2188/status/907299626147033088[/video]

Wow, those openings statements. I'm really trying to hold back my full opinion. I'll limit myself to saying that they are not well-organized or compelling.

dog.gone.cute I have posted most of the tweets from Chris Conte

:seeya:

:drumroll: Back in the courtroom for the afternoon session !

:drumroll:

Emi - you still here to do tweets??

Don't "see" your name on the bottom.... :dunno:

I kind of appreciated that the state was somber and quiet when describing such horrid, vile acts. It didn't take away from the evilness by being loud or outraged.

I can't explain it well but sometimes when the state feigns outrage, it is off putting.

dog.gone.cute I have posted most of the tweets from Chris Conte

:seeya: Yes, and thank you. I just grouped them for those who want a quick read.

Thanks.

Guess I'll wait a few minutes and see if anything is posted... other wise I'll get to the tweets!
:)

State questioning James Barnes, the Bobo's neighbor.

This attorney is standing in a position, such that the courtroom camera can't see the witness testifying.

James Barnes--witness

a neighbor of the Bobo family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members