Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

WOW ... just WOW !

JMO but I find it very interesting that Jason Autry is going to testify on just the 4th day of the trial.

:thinking: I have an opinion ... lol ... but I need some more :coffeecup:

[video=twitter;908343234191126528]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/908343234191126528[/video]

[video=twitter;908341952898375680]https://twitter.com/authorstanley/status/908341952898375680[/video]

Sorry - just tuning in and am confused(whats new!) but why is there a delay? They announced JA was going to testify and the defense stalled or something?

Also, what in the heck are they feeding these inmates? I cannot believe how much weight they have put on. Is that a result of coming off drugs? Or are they just existing on the most calorie dense meals ever?

Jails and Prison food is high carb. Easy mass cooking.

She was one of the first witnesses so probably on Mon. this week. Still find this remarkable.

She must have sorted Holly's laundry and been very meticulous in putting her stuff away. Not many of us do that. Probably has them all lined up, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can only imagine the defense cross-examining Autry and bringing out his drug use and bad character/judgement, type of drugs used, side effects of those drugs. I can bet ZA knows JA's dark side to be exposed and will do whatever they can to show he could be lying and why. Especially if they had any disagreements/fights outside of any relation to this.

What I'm really wondering is what on earth the defense will bring about ZAs location and whereabouts the day of Holly's kidnapping. Where is his alibi?

....Oh yeah, all his so-called alibis have been granted immunity. His cell phone records and pinging alone should be available.

Maybe he could "spoof" a phone number but can you spoof a ping? I think not. I don't know if he was smart enough to go get a track phone.

I would think phone records other than Holly's including their pinging locations would be HUGE in this case. Especially with people lying about where they were and when! Call out the lies of location in court. And then what else are they lying about?

Geez, everyone these days seems to have GPS locator and most people have them "on". Curious as to how much of that can be "back tracked" or looked up other than the pings.

I'm still troubled that those mattresses weren't hauled seized at some point. I mean who on earth is spraying off a mattress in their backyard? Maybe ZA ended up hauling it off somewhere. I just can't imagine that bleach and pressure washing got everything. All it takes is one fiber that was missed somehow.

Eager for justice for this poor girl and her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry - just tuning in and am confused(whats new!) but why is there a delay? They announced JA was going to testify and the defense stalled or something?

Apparently, Thompson "left" some paperwork on JA at the hotel and someone had to go get it.

Wonder if the other "immunity" guys will follow Jason....

Do you think Jason will last all day on the stand??

I do!

BBM: I think he will be there a while ... he likes to "chat" and "toot his own horn" :gaah:

:seeya:

I'm so nervous, want to hear but don't want to hear.

She is just leaving her stuff in boxes at her hotel? That doesn't seem very secure.

BBM: I think he will be there a while ... he likes to "chat" and "toot his own horn" :gaah:

:seeya:

I have to go to the store, and have an appt at 12:15, I guess I will just use all my cell data today if he goes on for long!

[video=twitter;908347433700098049]https://twitter.com/LawNewzNetwork/status/908347433700098049[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech