Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is telling her she needs the state's maps

[video=twitter;908443214046212096]https://twitter.com/MarandaFaris/status/908443214046212096[/video]

The map stuff is frustrating. Is it by design? Maybe to get him to react??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to wonder just what in the world she would do without this witness. He's actually cross examining her and trying to help her all he can. Wow.

Autry telling the Defense Atty that she prob needs a map for him to point out t location of where they were going 2 place t body in the deepest part of the channel

Autry saying that the jury can't see the map

Does she not get that he was a functional addict? Of course, he can remember all this. I really do hope she has as reason for doing all this. I feel like I am listening to my grandfather talking about his road trip to FL.

All of a sudden he is calling her Miss Bobo and Mr. Adams. Suddenly everything got polite. This is a far different Autry than this morning.

IMO they need to get a pillow and just let her crawl in the Jury box with him, and signal the Judge when they get it all worked out.

JMO

So he is just VERIFYING his story by showing the jury the deepest part of the channel is, etc. And showing the back roads they took with the body in the truck. Making it all sound more believable.

He is adding a lot of details and it is being corroborated by a huge GPS map.

Autry:

I never told him that she needed 2 b gutted

He was Not acting under my direct command

Does she not get that he was a functional addict? Of course, he can remember all this. I really do hope she has as reason for doing all this. I feel like I am listening to my grandfather talking about his road trip to FL.

Yes, she far underestimated his intelligence and functionality. I have never seen him interviewed before, but he is far more intelligent than I would have given him credit for just knowing what was said before this trial.

I'm beginning to wonder just what in the world she would do without this witness. He's actually cross examining her and trying to help her all he can. Wow.

I keep expecting to hear "Objection - witness is leading the defense".

At this point I would not be surprised if he requests Zach to help his attorney understand the maps.

Now they are arguing in a conversational style.

Judge called her out on making statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member