Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"you actually handed me the right map"

All of the discussion with the maps is extremely important. The defense most likely has maps of their cell phone pings. She is trying to catch him in a lie that can be proven through the cell phone data of pings, calls, and texts. She might not catch him in a lie, but that is the point to all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Zach will get anywhere near the witness stand. :no:

I see. I wasn't sure if he had that right. So prosecution can't call him? I guess that is playing with fire. I was thinking it was a sure thing that he would have to take the stand. I mean, he has been accused of murder and he is allowed to NOT take the stand? Or strictly the prosecution doesn't want his word battling Autry? I guess I don't understand because I would think that he HAS to take the stand.

Is someone paying the defense to throw the case? Maybe someone wants to make sure he has a right to an appeal because his attorney was so bad - she is obviously not prepared

it is so bad it does seem sort of "on purpose" but sadly I don't think it is..

So when Zach gets on the stand, he is going to say, I didn't have anything to do with Holly Bobo. I don't know her. I was just working all day. I mean, what on earth is he going to say he was doing? I am baffled by this.

Is he going to say I didn't have any of these conversations or meet with Autry, Dylan, Austin or any of these people.

I'd love to see that happen...probably won't though...that is a court watchers dream.

And wasn't ZA to have said "I couldn't have picked a prettier b**** to KIDNAP?" I think it is painfully obvious why he showed up dressed in camo early that morning at the Bobo home.

No statement that he said he had kidnap her because she came out of the house raising hell.

He kidnapped her to rape her and then murdered her to silence Holly from being able to tell what happened to her. It had nothing to do with giving Clint a meth lesson. He thought Clint was gone and he knew her parents would be by then too, imo

I agree that the went to the Bobo home to kidnap Holly that morning.

But I also wonder if he hadn't had a discussion with Clint, in an earlier time and place, about them getting together at some point. he may have asked Clint when a good time to come over, when parents were gone, making an excuse like, he'd bring some pot over or something.

I think it is a small town and the Adams brothers knew Clint, at least as acquaintances. JMO

The jury must be so bored with this so called 'cross.' They were expecting fireworks and aggressive pushing back on his story.

Does she have some sudden explosive evidence to pull out of her hat to show he is full of bull? If not, this is just a colossal waste of time.

In other cases, the defense droooooooooooooneeeeeeeeees on and on about nothing, and purposefully brings up their ace in the hole at the end of the day so that is what the jury remembers. That perhaps would be phone records to impeach?... if they have such?

:waiting:

ETA: As I posted this... she is moving into phone records...

[video=twitter;908447616635195392]https://twitter.com/MarandaFaris/status/908447616635195392[/video]

[video=twitter;908447778367508480]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/908447778367508480[/video]

I see. I wasn't sure if he had that right. So prosecution can't call him? I guess that is playing with fire. I was thinking it was a sure thing that he would have to take the stand. I mean, he has been accused of murder and he is allowed to NOT take the stand? Or strictly the prosecution doesn't want his word battling Autry? I guess I don't understand because I would think that he HAS to take the stand.

Zach will make the decision later on if he wants to testify on his behalf. Prosecution can not make him testify.

It was in the detached garage with the door down according to CB'S testimony. First night he had parked there because his dad had a project car and parts everywhere so the garage hadn't been usable. I also saw a photo somewhere that showed CB'S truck backed into the garage.

Sorry the reply function didn't work. That was in response to katydid's question about the truck.

The prosecution is not allowed to call him. It is entirely up to the defendant if he wants to testify or not. And the jury is not allowed to judge him negatively, for not taking the stand.

If he testifies, he opens himself up to a withering cross by the state. Most murder defendants, innocent or guilty, are told not to take the stand by their defense.

Some do so anyway and it works for them. Many do so, and end up on death row. :jail:

[video=twitter;908449721563402240]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/908449721563402240[/video]

[video=twitter;908450110681632770]https://twitter.com/AKellerLawNewz/status/908450110681632770[/video]

this defendant is not going to testify...no way

At this point I think he would volunteer to be waterboarded if she will just hush.

Yes, she far underestimated his intelligence and functionality. I have never seen him interviewed before, but he is far more intelligent than I would have given him credit for just knowing what was said before this trial.

I understood he had been interviewed years ago by Channel 5, did I miss someone posting that on youtube link... if not/or if so, can you repost as I missed it and want to watch tonight if someone has handy.

:tyou:

I understood he had been interviewed years ago by Channel 5, did I miss someone posting that on youtube link... if not/or if so, can you repost as I missed it and want to watch tonight if someone has handy.

:tyou:

yes he did an intereview....i really hope someone could link that. Thanks.

Was Clint's car visible there? I thought I remembered something about his car being in a garage or something that night.

That was discussed today on thread and/or at Channel 5... his car was in the garage.

Jason:

I asked Zach how he knew her

I can't tell u word 4 word

Zach said, Natalie B was stripping & selling her body 4 drugs

He said, She showed him pics of Victim Bobo & she left t impression that she (Holly) was going 2 join them

He also said, the Victim (Holly) had been to his house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member