Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she is now trying to trip him up with her ping map---trying to make it seem suspicious he was 'down at the river' on april 14th, and the 15th etc...

he ends up saying, YES, my fave bar is right at the river, so that is where I'd be....

OOPS...he is getting more laughter from courtroom too now---BAD SIGN for the defense when the crowd is laughing with the witness's answers to your silly questions....:doh:

So she is now trying to trip him up with her ping map---trying to make it seem suspicious he was 'down at the river' on april 14th, and the 15th etc...

he ends up saying, YES, my fave bar is right at the river, so that is where I'd be....

OOPS...he is getting more laughter from courtroom too now---BAD SIGN for the defense when the crowd is laughing with the witness's answers to your silly questions....:doh:

Jury prob wishes they were all at that bar right about now. Autry was slowly blinking so much 5 min ago, I thought he might doze off on the stand. While the rest of us doze off on the couch. Wow. 10 min recess. And more boring questions from defense. Just close up shop already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the murderer is lying about coming to teach Clint how to make meth. If there were interactions between them, I would think that the prosecution would know based upon the cell records of Clint. Remember, he was a POI at one time. I don't know the reason behind this lie, but I think it is a lie.

Also, the truck was seen in the area earlier and approached a blonde jogger. He was stalking Holly. This has nothing to do with Clint.

Possibly - just MHO - Clint had taken a sleep aid the night before. He was groggy and not coherent. Possibly he has anxiety or depression and takes meds that cause his "version" of events to look bad to us from the outside. However, every single time that someone thought he was responsible, they need to back up and look at this case now. These m0nsters are responsible. Clint is unfortunately living with regret for the rest of his life because he had a chance to possibly save his little sister. If he wasn't depressed before, I bet he is now. The Bobo family have been nothing but class acts from the get-go. Yes, Clint has had a target because he was there; however, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. We are looking at the criminals right now. There is no reason to believe the monster that killed Holly is telling the truth about Clint.

Oh ground breaking information....he use to meet with someone and do illegal stuff. No duh. He is an admitted criminal. Perhaps after today a certified cartographer.

This reminds me of when I was a little girl around 5 or 6 and my daddy asked me did I know what a cartographer was. I beamed and said 'yes, its someone who takes pictures of cars.' :D

Every single one of us was a newbie! And loved all the help we got learning! And the old folks here (oooh, peeked at who is here, and yep, some are old lol) are always so helpful to newbies so keep asking any questions if you want, as probably others have the same inquiry as you have.

:couch: BTW... emoticons are our friends.. this is one of a newbie hiding behind the newbie couch.. come out come out!
:D We're not old, we're just wise!

The guys on Channel 5 are talking about throwing out the stuff as to guy/guy B***J**... no man would EVER tell another man that :cow: Not just incest that they are focused on, but guy on guy :notgood: don't buy it.

Men don't tell other men that.

I'm confused... I thought it was after 5:30 now... what time zone is this/what time is it now?

It feels like she threw her client under a speeding bus today.

She has not DENIED that Zach called him to help bury a body. Has not DENIED that they drove around with Holly in the truck bed. Didn't even DENY that Zach shot her in the head.

She spent all of her time so far on the exact back road routes they drove. And the phone calls there witness made that morning. How does that help her client? So far she seems to be basically agreeing with the witness, just questioning some of the details.

The guys on Channel 5 are talking about throwing out the stuff as to guy/guy B***J**... no man would EVER tell another man that :cow: Not just incest that they are focused on, but guy on guy :notgood: don't buy it.

Zachary sounds like a bragger though.

Jury prob wishes they were all at that bar right about now. Autry was slowly blinking so much 5 min ago, I thought he might doze off on the stand. While the rest of us doze off on the couch. Wow. 10 min recess. And more boring questions from defense. Just close up shop already.

I just popped open a Laker Ice. (beer)

But when people are on meth, they say and do weird, irrational stuff. I can believe Zach would say that.

The news guys are thinking what they and their rational, normal friends would never say and do. Not what violent, redneck, degenerate, meth freak rapist killers would say or do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83