Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the questions about not raping a white woman? Audio cut off in the feed I'm watching.

Truth be told..the Aryan Brotherhood does rule the roost in some prisons.

It totally does. But just about every inmate has to have the support of their racial gang because all of the races have their own gangs.---mainly because it is the only way to endure the process.

:floorlaugh:

The defense atty was saying we are going to late, and that they had agreement that he would finish today. The judge said.. then why did you speak so long as to the maps!

:floorlaugh:

WTF! An arian nation guy now on stand!!!!! For one question? huh?

Can someone explain who that person was? And what relevance was?

That was JA right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well now I am getting nervous that ZA will be convicted and then win an appeal based on ineffective assistance of counsel.

What was the questions about not raping a white woman? Audio cut off in the feed I'm watching.

Something about the defense saying that JA is an Aryan member and would be punished for raping a white woman since that's a big no no and that's why he's lying and distancing himself from the rape.

Judge told her to can it pretty much.

Jason admits that he is a prolific letter writer (from jail)

and there are copies of them

The defense atty is getting him to state that the head portion is up 20% and I think she is trying to prove that even with a gunshot, there wouldn't be bleeding so much after a second gunshot?????? as he testified to?????

The defense wants to bring in that the witness was part of Aryan brotherhood prison gang. And that it is against the Aryans code to rape a white woman. So that means the witness is lying about taking part in the rape, but just covering his arse...

Trying to follow this now, as EOD attys get to the down and dirty and try to get info in...

She is now talking about letter given to mother...

I don't even drink alcohol except one drink at Thanksgiving and one on New Years Eve but I think I could even use a delicious spicy bloody Mary right about now.

Oh no, you just reminded me that I have the absolutely best in my refrigerator. I bought in the market in Charleston, SC. Charleston Bloody Mary bold and spicy........:happydance:

399553e9c0db35ab1db48b73ada0d49f.jpg

My current situation.

It totally does. But just about every inmate has to have the support of their racial gang because all of the races have their own gangs.---mainly because it is the only way to endure the process.

Exactly....sometimes to live through the process too.

Oh, the DA is starting to use her strict DIDN'T YOU? again.. getting tough only so late in the day

Yes I think she was coached during the break. Someone told her she needs to lose the lilty sweet voice and conversational flow and finally stick it.

Like that whole 2 hours of coloring maps was a WASTE. This is what I want to hear!!

Some of the things she is making him admit to, aren't that bad for him to say.

And it is not that surprising that he would have started off denying involvement to his mother. Why is she acting all outraged that he swore to his mama he was not involved? Who wouldn't say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83