Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it is odd that he is correcting her a bit on his testimony. If that is her strategy, he looks put together. If is not her strategy, he looks put together.

Nor did him not uttering a word, or going back inside to fully dress because it was "chilly" outside! And why didn't he run into those woods? Why didn't he at least give his mother's words that it wasn't Drew the benefit of the doubt?

Wow, it is odd that he is correcting her a bit on his testimony. If that is her strategy, he looks put together. If is not her strategy, he looks put together.

He is on the ball here. That was a big screw up by DA. She does not come across well - he does.

He has been well coached by Crown, and continues to come across genuine.

JMO

To all of the people saying that 7:00-7:30 am is "too early" to be making meth. Meth heads don't sleep on a typical schedule, unless they are passed out from coming down, of course.

IMO

Not sure about too early in that sense but in the sense that there is too much chance of someone else being around....in this case the sister!

And why do all that they did to her if they only took her to shut her up?

Something is bothering me about this story.

And...testimony of the girl out walking and having an encounter with ZA one morning is still fresh on my mind. She said he referenced a friend of his (female) who lives on that road.

he is very much holding his own with defense atty...in fact correcting her and not disagreeing with anything.

It's possible that he didnt know anything bad was going to happen. Maybe because he DID know that it was ZA in the yard with Holly, he didn't panic at all because he knew Zach was there to see him about some other thing. If my buddy was coming over to smoke a joint with me and I saw him in the yard talking to my sister, i wouldnt panic even if my mother was on the phone saying, Get a gun... I'd get dressed and head out side to see my buddy. Clearly that ZA is no buddy.

It's the scream part that I don't get!!!

So his mom called because the neighbor called hearing screams. If Clint is expecting folks to come over to teach him about meth, and suddenly his sister is screaming?!?!? And he ignores that? What?? I don't care if he DOES know who she is walking off with due to this meth deal ----how is he letting that happen to her after enough screaming that it jarred a neighbor and dogs etc? So after hearing screaming (which he says he didn't hear but I obviously the story is quite different than he says anyway so I'm not buying it), he is fine with her walking off with folks?! What!?? None of that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems crazy on the time for this activity, yes. But with Holly expected to go to class, and her mom and dad not at the house due to work, maybe they were thinking that morning would be good to knock it put before anyone came back. You would think you would confirm the exact time or arrival rather than chance your sister being there?? Unless she usually left earlier? There is stuff we don't know. For sure.

unless you are dealing with methheads and tell them to show up after 8 am and they roll up early cause they are methheads with nothing else to do .....

JA is making the DA look dense. Wow. She should know this inside out from her prep. She is failing in this disjointed cross at this time.

JMHO- I get a sense that now "we all" are on his side of this back and forth with the DA which tells me that he is actually a credible witness. He's a bad dude who made awful choices but his testimony seems believable and to me that is huge to get justice for Holly in this trial!

IMO

:gaah: my live stream went down....

I should really go :eek:fftobed:

good place to end I guess - and thanks again for everyone keeping the updates for us all!

:wave:

[video=twitter;908414123259629570]https://twitter.com/MarandaFaris/status/908414123259629570[/video]

[video=twitter;908414442345570305]https://twitter.com/MarandaFaris/status/908414442345570305[/video]

[video=twitter;908414651263799296]https://twitter.com/MarandaFaris/status/908414651263799296[/video]

Sounds like he is making excuses for where he may have been seen (fishing/homeowner could ID him near Kelly Ridge) or DNA left ( and going to the barn afterwards.)

[video=twitter;908415041686396928]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/908415041686396928[/video]

[video=twitter;908416528772722688]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/908416528772722688[/video]

[video=twitter;908416893249351680]https://twitter.com/AKellerLawNewz/status/908416893249351680[/video]

Seems crazy on the time for this activity, yes. But with Holly expected to go to class, and her mom and dad not at the house due to work, maybe they were thinking that morning would be good to knock it put before anyone came back. You would think you would confirm the exact time or arrival rather than chance your sister being there?? Unless she usually left earlier? There is stuff we don't know. For sure.

A lot of meth addicts are up and about at sunrise.

unless you are dealing with methheads and tell them to show up after 8 am and they roll up early cause they are methheads with nothing else to do .....

Yes agreed. I gotta do meth to understand this craziness. You are right. Only meth heads could talk about all of these details so callously, willing to kill Dylan fishing, dispose of a body, etc as if this was all just "the stuff we had to do that day" like go to the grocery store or something. I literally haven't seen a trial like this ever!!

WTH??????????

wow....that is a bombshell.....Zach went to the Bobo cabin to show Clint how to make meth????????? Could that be true???????

I'm floored by that. I had kind of put it together in my head and Holly became known to Zach through the video rental place, due to his ex working there. There was also that comment that her cousin supposedly told ZA that Holly would have a threesome with them, so I figured he got it in his head to have her one way or the other. Even if that's true, how would it go from showing someone how to make meth to kidnapping, raping and killing Holly?

Did that come out with the prosecutor or the defense?

It's the scream part that I don't get!!!

So his mom called because the neighbor called hearing screams. If Clint is expecting folks to come over to teach him about meth, and suddenly his sister is screaming?!?!? And he ignores that? What?? I don't care if he DOES know who she is walking off with due to this meth deal ----how is he letting that happen to her after enough screaming that it jarred a neighbor and dogs etc? So after hearing screaming (which he says he didn't hear but I obviously the story is quite different than he says anyway so I'm not buying it), he is fine with her walking off with folks?! What!?? None of that makes sense.

I totally agree. I guess we need to question who we believe.

Jason Autry or Clint Bobo

truth be told, nothing sits right with me about Clint and his story.

Jason Autry ?? I find him fairly genuine but I dont know if i would trust him to water my plants.

Ugghhhh...ummmm...:blush: .....yuk

Supposedly, Dylan performed a sexual act upon his brother Zach, during the assault upon the victim.

Oh my gawd. What on earth??? That's crazy.

Doesn't even need to be stated but listening to this it is just so crazy. How did law enforcement not get these guys earlier? A bunch of meth heads were outsmarting them? Granted this is finally coming to fruition but wow.. just wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway