Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just speculation on my part here but maybe the DNA was a match to someone connected to the men charged with the crime or maybe there was DNA on the panties matching one of the suspects.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Even if the panties have every suspects' DNA on them, if they don't belong to Holly how does that help anything? I'm sure it will eventually make some sense.

[video=twitter;908802943603834880]https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte/status/908802943603834880[/video]

Just a reminder that Levi Page is doing a podcast on Holly Bobo trial today

There were no reports of gunshots, although some did hear screaming.
I'm saying he could have shot her following the rapes before wrapping her in the quilt for disposal. We haven't heard yet what he did to her to think that she was dead.

Even if the panties have every suspects' DNA on them, if they don't belong to Holly how does that help anything? I'm sure it will eventually make some sense.
Just a guess but maybe they grabbed up everything they thought was Holly's and just threw the stuff out of the window and that is why the panties ended up with Holly's belongings.

I still can't understand how 100 people showed up at the bobo's so fast. It's like a flash mob.

There are times I feel sorry for the defense attorney. It's embarrassing how she fumbles thru her papers and seems so lost. Then I think...no matter how terrible she is, it only takes one juror to wreck this case.

First time to ever post, but have followed this case since it's beginning as I'm a resident of Hardin County and was about to be a new mother at the time this all happened. For the record, I'm not from Tennessee originally and do not know anyone involved in the case, nor do I know the Decatur County area. I was actually called for jury duty on this case, but had to reluctantly ask to be excused for personal reasons.

I'd like to know whether anyone could identify the location of Kelly Ridge (the area JA testified was the location where ZA told him he dumped the body)? I'm curious to know where that is in comparison to where the actual remains were found.

Can't believe I'm gonna ask this after watching yesterday's train wreck of a cross examination, but does anyone have a map?

:Welcome1:
Hope this map helps:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...4&msa=0&mid=1gp7JuIAC6Q4GILMK7whvycnuPDo&z=11

I come from a family of gun collectors. I have NEVER heard of anyone getting a gun and not firing it. I doubt the bullets found in the gun came with the gun, and a missing bullet doesn't raise any red flags to me. It's a non issue in my viewpoint. Many people that have a revolver leave one chamber empty, the chamber the hammer is on, so if that hammer is accidentally hit, no bullet will be fired.

I come from a family of gun collectors. I have NEVER heard of anyone getting a gun and not firing it. I doubt the bullets found in the gun came with the gun, and a missing bullet doesn't raise any red flags to me. It's a non issue in my viewpoint. Many people that have a revolver leave one chamber empty, the chamber the hammer is on, so if that hammer is accidentally hit, no bullet will be fired.

Two missing bullets.

The pistol is a revolver. The spent case is not ejected like from an automatic. Seems to me if there were truly two EMPTY chambers they were intentionally left empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everybody, first post here .. I had to comment because I'm still surprised the prosecution decided to go with JA's narrative in the first place. Could this imply their case was in trouble from the beginning for lack of evidence? I believe what others have posted, that JA had access to discovery and was able to construct a version that fits his needs, omitting his actual involvement in the rape and murder. That's not to say all his testimony is a lie, but it is surely a modified version of the truth.
Also, why would there be a need for JA to be alarmed if Holly had been alert enough to hear his voice or his name? They already had a plan to gut her and put her in the water. Why did Zach resort to a gunshot, which could have attracted attention? That part in particular doesn't make sense to me.

Hi everybody, first post here .. I had to comment because I'm still surprised the prosecution decided to go with JA's narrative in the first place. Could this imply their case was in trouble from the beginning for lack of evidence? I believe what others have posted, that JA had access to discovery and was able to construct a version that fits his needs, omitting his actual involvement in the rape and murder. That's not to say all his testimony is a lie, but it is surely a modified version of the truth.
Also, why would there be a need for JA to be alarmed if Holly had been alert enough to hear his voice or his name? They already had a plan to gut her and put her in the water. Why did Zach resort to a gunshot, which could have attracted attention? That part in particular doesn't make sense to me.

First of all, great 1st post and :welcome: to WS.

As for JA, i think his phone records show that he was not with the others while the rapes and murder were happening. I do believe that he came along after, while they were deciding how to dispose of the evidence.

They planned to gut her because they thought she was already dead. I think they were both shocked to see she may have been alive still. :rose:

I cannot imagine how beyond terrified poor sweet Holly must have been...

I understand why she lied but it showed them that she would lie to help or save her child. So when they were looking at Clint, I'm sure that wasn't lost on them.

Thanks for this point of view.

In and out for most of the day. Can anyone yell what hollys mom lied about and why she lied. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mom lied to LE about her daughter's age.

She did it in a desperate attempt to find her before it was too late.

She hoped LE would issue an Amber Alert if they thought Holly was younger.

I wanted to share one thing not shown on the map is the New Prospect Church just off Holladay on Prospect. Am I correct that Holly's phone pinged from that location for 15 minutes? Would this have been just after she was kidnapped?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

:wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member