Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems odd that he "can't recall" that...seems like somthing that would stick out. I can only assume defense will be bringing this back...I think we have some serious surprises coming up...I am beginning to wonder if the defense attorney will surprise us during her case in chief.

Something needs to happen because my "guilty / reasonable doubt" list is leaning the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they had to introduce the pink panties because that is the reason the man pulled his truck over and called LE. He then discovered the papers with Holly's nursing school info.

0c202c85ea2e471b2436fff8ab5c41df--good-morning-coffee-wednesday.jpg
link

Thank you for bringing us luscious coffee each morning of the Trial, Harmony! :hug:

And...

thank you to all the transcribers and tweet posters, etc. for helping us sleuthers know what is going on in court! :grouphug:

Justice For Holly! <<pray>>

I don't know if that ex bf was checked out or not, considering the ones currently on trial didn't even have their alibis checked out!

I'm shocked at the level of craziness this investigation and trial are.... I just don't understand HOW nor WHY all has happened, but SOMETHING IS WRONG!

How did the TBI get a probable cause to check BANKING STATEMENTS of Holly's parents and her brother???? Did TBI think she was taken for ransom? Did they think it was a drug deal retailation? WHAT was the reasoning for that probable cause? Lying about Holly's age would have nothing to do with banking records... there's smoke and there's fire... something is wrong!

Am I totally out in left field here but I thought you had to have a make of a vehicle in order to put Amber Alert out.

Could be.

Mom did not know the specifics other than she thought that if a person was over 18 an Amber Alert would not be issued, or not issued right away. She wanted help right now!

I don't blame her one bit for doing what she felt she had to do.

I hope jurors are taking good notes.... I don't think this ZA is a fine upstanding citizen, but I'm telling ya, I would have a hard time convicting for a death sentence with the smoke around this case, and that's only what has been brought forth so far!

I know someone doesn't have to be a drug dealer or even user to know of others that are using or dealing. I know that. And someone being a drug user gives no one the right to kill them. I don't get how all these people knew each other, Ms Bobo had been some of their school teacher, and yet, they claim NOT to know Holly? I don't get that. Because I remember my school teachers' having kids, and even remember some of the kids names, and I'm 45 yrs old!

I think it matters to me whether or not the perps knew Holly or knew the family. What matters is I feel like I'm not being given the whole picture, nor the facts. I feel like I'm getting facts that are woven into the plot, but that plot might not even be fact.

And the jury not being able to talk about any of this...man that's got to be difficult. Heck I've filled my husband in daily on my ranting.. hahahha.

what difference how it is now????? When the objections come she just sits down and shakes her head. ZA may have a case for ineffectual counsel.

This is a fear of mine...:thinking:

it seems odd that he "can't recall" that...seems like somthing that would stick out. I can only assume defense will be bringing this back...I think we have some serious surprises coming up...I am beginning to wonder if the defense attorney will surprise us during her case in chief.

I thjnk he recalled just fine, but didn't want to disrespect the family during the state's case. The defense can go there if they want, and the Bobo's might not choose to sit in the court room during the defense case.

I hope jurors are taking good notes.... I don't think this ZA is a fine upstanding citizen, but I'm telling ya, I would have a hard time convicting for a death sentence with the smoke around this case, and that's only what has been brought forth so far!

I know someone doesn't have to be a drug dealer or even user to know of others that are using or dealing. I know that. And someone being a drug user gives no one the right to kill them. I don't get how all these people knew each other, Ms Bobo had been some of their school teacher, and yet, they claim NOT to know Holly? I don't get that. Because I remember my school teachers' having kids, and even remember some of the kids names, and I'm 45 yrs old!

I think it matters to me whether or not the perps knew Holly or knew the family. What matters is I feel like I'm not being given the whole picture, nor the facts. I feel like I'm getting facts that are woven into the plot, but that plot might not even be fact.

And the jury not being able to talk about any of this...man that's got to be difficult. Heck I've filled my husband in daily on my ranting.. hahahha.

First, they deliberate to decide if evidence proves he is guilty as charged.

Then they deliberate the sentence.

I think they will find him guilty but I am not sure (at least at this point) that they will recommend death. I do not think that any squeamishness they might have over death sentence for this defendant will make them less likely to convict.

Defense is going to have to come up with a bombshell for me to begin thinking otherwise.

But what difference would it make if they knew Holly or not? Murder is murder, no matter if you know the victim.

I am sure they knew 'of her' , at the very least. She was a very beautiful girl, in a very small town. Those perverts knew all about her before they raped and killed her.

I think Zach was the ring leader. That is what all of the locals have always whispered among themselves.

Her ex boyfriend may have known these guys too, but it's a small town. Everyone knows everyone.

Ohhhh I don't know... I think when dealing with police, I think the truth is always the best. If someone would lie about the age of the missing person, intentionally, lie, then what ELSE would they lie about to protect their image? To protect another family member? Or whatever other reason for lying? Why LIE? It makes no sense!

All I can say is if I were ever in the position Karen Bobo was in that fateful morning, I would have said whatever was necessary to get immediate action. There are many situations where quick action has saved the life. This may not have been one but at the time KB did not know that.

And don't forget...LE lie all the time and it's accepted and even encouraged in certain situations.

I don't know if that ex bf was checked out or not, considering the ones currently on trial didn't even have their alibis checked out!

I'm shocked at the level of craziness this investigation and trial are.... I just don't understand HOW nor WHY all has happened, but SOMETHING IS WRONG!

How did the TBI get a probable cause to check BANKING STATEMENTS of Holly's parents and her brother???? Did TBI think she was taken for ransom? Did they think it was a drug deal retailation? WHAT was the reasoning for that probable cause? Lying about Holly's age would have nothing to do with banking records... there's smoke and there's fire... something is wrong!

I don't think it is that strange.

Investigations are thorough as they should be.

As we have already reviewed, it wasn't the best decision for Holly's mom to lie to TBI about anything, even Holly's age. If you read my earlier post, you know I stated how sympathetic I am to her. That still stands. &#10084;&#65039;I know she did it with the right heart and intentions and who am I to judge a woman under so much stress and terror for her daughter? No judgment here. &#10084;&#65039;

But even a small, what some would consider "white lie" for the Amber alert reasons shows...if she is willing to lie about something, what else is she willing to lie about to protect the ones she loves?

Meanwhile, I'm sure they were turning over everything and anything willingly.

TBI could be investigating the Bobos bank records to see if there was any fraud AGAINST them that may be coming from somewhere.

There is so much petty fraud that happens with some people not knowing.

4 months ago, by no fault of mine, someone was spending small amounts at Shell stations debiting out of my account for 3 weeks and then it built up to $800 per day and it wasn't long before I got a message in my email saying "you are overdrawn" and all the while my debit card was in my purse. But it had been skimmed somehow.

Sometimes if these amounts stay small enough, people don't even notice.

So you never know....they could have been looking for any small clue or spending habit that might lead them to the killer.

It could have been anybody because There is no DNA to point to any one individual, However....I think the state is doing a good job of pointing to ZA as the most probable killer based on witness statements, phone pings, evidence found, his bragging, and his behavior after the murder.
People like Blake Barnett just muddy the waters.

Nail polish people! Ha! I'm still stuck on this point. How many girls does Zach have over with the same nail polish that was identified around Holly's remains that is found at Zach's place. I get it's not as solid as DNA. But 3 years later, they find a match to it at ZAs house and in the remains? It's not everything. But it is something!!

O WOW

Dinsmore: No, I blocked it out bc they tried to snatch my daughter, too!
I just watched this. Later he clarified it was the percys (?) OMG who are the people?!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ZA hid his truck in Dinsmore's barn. I don't know about anyone else but to me, that is a huge indicator that he was lying low, did not want to bring any attention on himself, wanted his vehicle out of sight for awile. His bragging was later, after he believed they had gotten away with murder.

More will come out in the trial. At this point, as someone that knew nothing about this case, I'm concerned about that smoke. I have no idea if Zach is guilty or not. WHY were 5 people given some type of immunity? WHY? I realize we're not dealing with productive members of society, that were law abiding, and willing to tell the truth, yet I don't remember any other trial when that many witnesses were offered some type of immunity in order to convict ONE person. Why is the state and apparently the feds so willing to let perps have some type of immunity when those perps are charged with the same crime as Zach? Not all are, but some do have pending trials, right?

I can't get the TBI not being more thorough in the beginning. The local LE, maybe they weren't use to missing persons, or anything other than small crimes, even though it appears they could have filled the jail with drug dealers.... but why did the TBI not know what papers his statements would be on for the probable cause? Why did he not remember getting their bank statements? Bank records in a missing person case. I would think that would be something that doesn't happen in every missing person case, thus a case you would remember. So either he lied on the stand, or he doesn't remember it. IF you watch that portion of the trial, watch his neck and head turn red. He remembers, IMO. And was shocked it was brought up.

I don't believe this defense attorney has been practicing law this many years, and doesn't have a clue what she's doing. Nope. I don't know what her plan is, but the only thing that would truly shock me is if she sits down and states the defense rest without putting up a single witness.

All I can say is if I were ever in the position Karen Bobo was in that fateful morning, I would have said whatever was necessary to get immediate action. There are many situations where quick action has saved the life. This may not have been one but at the time KB did not know that.

And don't forget...LE lie all the time and it's accepted and even encouraged in certain situations.

I think quick action could have saved Holly. If someone in LE had immediately gone to the coordinates they gotten from AT&T, where her phone was pinging, they may have found her in time. They got that information in a relatively short amount of time.

But what difference would it make if they knew Holly or not? Murder is murder, no matter if you know the victim.

I am sure they knew 'of her' , at the very least. She was a very beautiful girl, in a very small town. Those perverts knew all about her before they raped and killed her.

I think Zach was the ring leader. That is what all of the locals have always whispered among themselves.

Her ex boyfriend may have known these guys too, but it's a small town. Everyone knows everyone.

I meant to type is wouldn't matter.. sorry about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member