Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;908709278634168320]https://twitter.com/WBBJ7EricP/status/908709278634168320[/video]

[video=twitter;908709324096118784]https://twitter.com/Fox13Kristin/status/908709324096118784[/video]

[video=twitter;908709435304038400]https://twitter.com/MarandaFaris/status/908709435304038400[/video]

Oh... he didn't KNOW that was the gun used to kill Holly...

But he still knew the cretins' violent behaviors!

JMO...

Someone said the judge said 2 weeks? I don't know how a judge knows though!

I mean, does anyone think we would be brought through map hell for 4 hours yesterday? I think the judge was the last to know! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And today he said they're ahead of schedule. So hoping they wrap up by next weekend.

Boy...I have just been reading a bit of history on this case...what a complete moving side-show...I knew nothing about this until last Monday...I mean nothing...would have been a perfect juror...but the more I read this could have been so many people including this ex-boyfriend Barnett...I mean she had a restraining order against him...I think Holly knew way more about the underground (or maybe above ground) drug culture in this town and just about anything could have been going down that morning. I think Karen knows it all now too...however nothing here means that this beautiful girl should have been killed...but I am beginning to think they may in fact not have the right guy...so many stories have been woven to fit the needs of all of these guys and their immunity and it the needs of a DA that really needs to bring this home.

Did the testimony of Jason Autry, friend of ZA, SA, and the others not convince you he participated in the disposal of HB's remains that day? Do you have doubt that his story of seeing ZA shoot HB with that pistol is true? Do you think Autry made it all up that he saw HB wrapped in a multi-color barn blanket in the back of ZA's truck and they both thought she was dead, only to find out she wasn't? What about his testimony he went to the grandma's dilapidated barn to check if there was any evidence left inside since he learned that's where HB was taken and raped? He not only knew and helped dispose of HB's remains, he knew details of the rape itself, as told to him by ZA. He was the star witness and he nailed the coffin shut on ZA being the one who killed HB.

It doesn't matter what the defense attempts to show or suggest, the state is knocking down each grenade thrown by the defense in their re-direct.

Nail polish people! Ha! I'm still stuck on this point. How many girls does Zach have over with the same nail polish that was identified around Holly's remains that is found at Zach's place. I get it's not as solid as DNA. But 3 years later, they find a match to it at ZAs house and in the remains? It's not everything. But it is something!!

I hope that we hear more about this nail polish - is it an usual color? Do different types of nail polish have different chemical components, and can they determine that the two samples of nail polish are identical? I'll be disappointed if they don't go into more detail about it. If they can't say anything more than that the samples were visually similar shades of a popular nail color, it's not a very strong link.

She was spotted by her brother walking towards and into the woods with someone wearing camouflage. The woods thus became the second crime scene. There were several crime scenes, with her home/carport the first. According to Sanford Strong, the place to do whatever you have to do is at the very first crime scene, to avoid at all costs being taken to a more secluded place.
She was bleeding at the first crime scene. I wonder how incapacitated she was from the start..

I have had the worst time following this case. I am sad and sorry to say that I don't think the state has proven their case. The defense has left a door wide open to a cave w a sign that reads: Ineffective Assistance of Counsel and we all know it. I expected so much more for Justice for Holly Bobo and her family. Clint needs to be recalled to the stand. I don't think we've heard the truth yet and trials are to provide Truth to all matters asserted. I feel horrible for her mom and dad. :jail: We all need and want him to get the needle. I don't know how they thought they could charge for the death penalty. Swiss Cheese.

I've always told my daughter that. Do whatever you have to do but never let him put you in a car. Even if he has a gun, run. Chances are he'll miss. If he gets lucky and your shot chances are it won't be life threatening. But if you get in the car you probably won't survive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JMO
This is really good advice IMO. And its what I believe the experts advise us to do.

Everyone in that sort of situation would have to decide what is best for them but I do think this is very good advice to do whatever it takes to never ever let an abductor take you someplace if you can prevent it. Obviously if knocked out or hurt already real bad then sometimes it is not possible but it is good advice to try to follow if in that terrible situation.

I am not even sure I could follow my own advice but I would try to do anything in my power to never let a bad guy take me somewhere. I would try to either run away or fight back with a vengeance at that point. Anything anything but to let them take me somewhere.

Because I believe the odds are if they do take you somewhere then you are as good as dead anyway.

That advice has stuck with me for a long time and to me it is really good advice.

Did the testimony of Jason Autry, friend of ZA, SA, and the others not convince you he participated in the disposal of HB's remains that day? Do you have doubt that his story of seeing ZA shoot HB with that pistol is true? Do you think Autry made it all up that he saw HB wrapped in a multi-color barn blanket in the back of ZA's truck and they both thought she was dead, only to find out she wasn't? What about his testimony he went to the grandma's dilapidated barn to check if there was any evidence left inside since he learned that's where HB was taken and raped? He not only knew and helped dispose of HB's remains, he knew details of the rape itself, as told to him by ZA. He was the star witness and he nailed the coffin shut on ZA being the one who killed HB.

It doesn't matter what the defense attempts to show or suggest, the state is knocking down each grenade thrown by the defense in their re-direct.

yes i did believe him at the time but as I think about it he had so much time to taylor the story to fit the case..so much motive to testify in a certain way I'm not certain anymore.

Medical people...is it possible to differentiate blood from say a nosebleed from a cut somewhere on the body? There was a pool of blood besides the many drops that were originally reported.

I hope jurors are taking good notes.... I don't think this ZA is a fine upstanding citizen, but I'm telling ya, I would have a hard time convicting for a death sentence with the smoke around this case, and that's only what has been brought forth so far! .

Are you following the testimony?

His buddy, Jason Autry, testified for hours the other day, put ZA and himself with HB's body, ZA shooting the pistol into HB's body, them disposing of her remains and how they did it, there was so much detail.

It doesn't get better than that. This is direct evidence, the very thing that sleuthers often complain about when it doesn't exist in a case. Well in this case it does! Autry was a witness and a participant in what occurred. He was told details by ZA about the rape and where it occurred.

I hope that we hear more about this nail polish - is it an usual color? Do different types of nail polish have different chemical components, and can they determine that the two samples of nail polish are identical? I'll be disappointed if they don't go into more detail about it. If they can't say anything more than that the samples were visually similar shades of a popular nail color, it's not a very strong link.

I agree with you completely! They said it was a match and I can't remember the language but it was definitely stronger than "same shade"...it was a MATCH and yes they can break down the chemical components and match this. Curious how this color was found among remains though.

I am waiting for more to come of this, yes. But not one media article I have read even mentions it. Makes me wonder why no one else thought this was an item or if it was just blown over but will come to light again soon. If I were a jury member this info would be huge to me.

yes i did believe him at the time but as I think about it he had so much time to taylor the story to fit the case..so much motive to testify in a certain way I'm not certain anymore.

His story was different than what the state originally thought. It was the state that had to tailor their narrative after learning what all went down that day, from Autry. He came across as believable to me. I have no doubt he was with ZA that day and he saw and participated in the things he said he did.

I'm actually shocked reading that so many don't think the state is proving their case. First of all, they're 50 witnesses in on a list that contains upwards of 160 names. They won't call all 160, but they're not done just yet.

Let's say Clint did lie about that day. He didn't kill his sister, he didn't participate in her disappearance, he didn't injure her, he didn't shoot her, he didn't rape her, he didn't help dispose of her body. So what does it matter in determining who kidnapped, raped and murdered HB if Clint didn't disclose something? Unless you believe her own brother wanted her dead and was culpable?

You have the monster on trial who made numerous statements to friends, he told many people about his involvement in HB's death. Some of those people have just testified. The guy who was with ZA and helped dispose of HB's body testified about it. Why would he implicate himself if it weren't the truth? He said he was involved and he was involved.

I'm actually shocked reading that so many don't think the state is proving their case. First of all, they're 50 witnesses in on a list that contains upwards of 160 names. They won't call all 160, but they're not done just yet.

Let's say Clint did lie about that day. He didn't kill his sister, he didn't participate in her disappearance, he didn't injure her, he didn't shoot her, he didn't rape her, he didn't help dispose of her body. So what does it matter in determining who kidnapped, raped and murdered HB if Clint didn't disclose something? Unless you believe her own brother wanted her dead and was culpable?

You have the monster on trial who made numerous statements to friends, he told many people about his involvement in HB's death. Some of those people have just testified. The guy who was with ZA and helped dispose of HB's body testified about it. Why would he implicate himself if it weren't the truth? He said he was involved and he was involved.
Agreed Madeleine!! We are only in chapter 5 of a 10 chapter book....patience my dear friends!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

RBBM: I call B ... S ... !

:moo: I am not buying his testimony ... So WHY were they NOT interviewed early on ? REALLY ?

:thinking: Uh ? I hope MS testifies ... we shall see !

:moo:

Do you think LE were told to "stand down" in effect?:dunno:

I agree! I can't help but wonder if we're all following the same trial, Madeleine74. JA's testimony was extremely powerful and credible! We heard today, corroborating evidence by several people who testified for the state--can't get much better than that! They have the right guy (ZA) alright! MOO

Are you following the testimony?

His buddy, Jason Autry, testified for hours the other day, put ZA and himself with HB's body, ZA shooting the pistol into HB's body, them disposing of her remains and how they did it, there was so much detail.

It doesn't get better than that. This is direct evidence, the very thing that sleuthers often complain about when it doesn't exist in a case. Well in this case it does! Autry was a witness and a participant in what occurred. He was told details by ZA about the rape and where it occurred.

Jason was there when the body was disposed of? I thought he left to go meet his wife/girlfriend after ZA shot her and asked a few days later what he finally did with the body.

I agree! I can't help but wonder if we're all following the same trial, Madeleine74. JA's testimony was extremely powerful and credible! We heard today, corroborating evidence by several people who testified for the state--can't get much better than that! They have the right guy (ZA) alright! MOO

Ditto that.

Reminds me a little of all those months during the Arias trial, how many people were convinced, absolutely convinced, she would go free, thought the judge was secretly on her side and would never sentence her to LWOP in a million years, and were hanging out on the "it's all going badly she'll be out soon" side.

I would have no problem whatsoever convicting this dude and sentencing him to death. One earns their way into a death sentence and he's among the worst of the worst and worthy of the ultimate punishment.

You have the monster on trial who made numerous statements to friends, he told many people about his involvement in HB's death. Some of those people have just testified. Why aren't they believed?

Agree with you wholeheartedly on the state. And everything you have said in previous posts here defending the state and their case against Zach.

I could be wrong but I think a large contingency here are on the same page (would be so cool if there could be a daily vote on here that tabulated who thinks the jury will convict ZA?)

But I do think there would be a minority who for whatever reason doesn't see it that way, and since they don't, they are going to be far more vocal about it because if ZA isn't the one, then every option of possibility is still open to them.

Autry was a strong witness and anyone would be hard pressed not to believe him. But just that he conveniently (at least in my opinion) left out where he was in the early morning (not viewing wildlife....that was such a laughable off the cuff answer he had), and whoever here brought up that he would have had to have SOME exchange to dispose of a dead body, a felony, (this is so true, brilliant whomever you are) rather than just "go along for the ride"...,and yet he didn't mention this. So Autry helped load her in and almost dispose of her body and that was it....for nothing? He would have gotten something for killing Dylan. But not even some meth or something for disposing a dead body without having any prior contact or interaction before then?? Fishy. So just some conveniences left out. But other than that, I do believe him and the sequence of events he describes.

So when someone is telling only part of the truth, it could be a little murky.

But hands down, still enough to convict Zach. Agree 100%.

And then you have this Clint drug side story ---not accusing at all ---could have been a total lie ---but as a part of a testimony that was overall believable other than the above and is the strangest add on detail yet from this otherwise all-star witness (Autry).

The reason this matters....I know you say it doesn't above...but getting to the bottom line truth of it does, because those with these big open minds who aren't sure, even after Autry's testimony, are needing a motive for Zach.

What was the plan to begin with? Did she die (or so they thought) before wrapping in the blanket but wasn't supposed to? And why? What for? He had never done something like this before (I so don't know his rap sheet), but don't understand. Or was it just "group think mentality" that just put Zach, Dylan, Shayne and possibly Jason all doing the wrong thing on a bigger scale and their callousness for life was just an everyday occurrence? We need more here.

It's like a tiny window of information is missing, yet, that motivation is a big piece for those final 2 out of 20 people that need to get the whole picture to convict Zach Adams beyond a reasonable doubt.

I am already there, no doubt. And I'm rooting for the prosecution to keep going for it for justice.....at this pace, they are doing well.

That story at the Coon Hunt....which was linked above today (not my link but above that) about Holly's friend and her being stalked there and when Holly's friend sits with TBI to draw out his face, it matches Shayne Austin. Creepy and makes me think he and Zach were possibly both the master planners. We may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members