Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 18, 2017 graphic

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
recap of day seven:

Initial suspect in Holly Bobo’s disappearance testifies
http://www.wsmv.com/story/36393008/initial-suspect-in-holly-bobos-disappearance-testifies

LIVE: State expected to call final witnesses on day seven of Holly Bobo murder trial
http://wreg.com/2017/09/18/day-seve...l-final-witnesses-in-holly-bobo-murder-trial/

Jurors Hear 911 Calls Made By Zach Adams' Grandfather
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/day-7-of-holly-bobo-murder-trial-to-get-underway

WATCH LIVE: Dispatcher says Zach Adams’ grandfather called 911 three times after Bobo’s disappearance
http://wkrn.com/2017/09/18/testimony-continues-as-2nd-week-of-holly-bobo-trial-begins/

Testimony continues in week 2 of Holly Bobo murder trial
http://www.wbbjtv.com/2017/09/18/testimony-continues-week-2-holly-bobo-murder-trial/

Men who talked to Zach Adams in jail take stand
http://www.wbbjtv.com/2017/09/18/men-talked-zach-adams-jail-take-stand/

Holly Bobo Trial: State rests its case after suspect's former jailmates take the stand
http://fox17.com/news/local/holly-b...fter-suspects-former-jailmates-take-the-stand

Inmate: Man charged with killing Tennessee woman Holly Bobo made threat

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/inmate-man-charged-with-killing-tennessee-woman-holly-bobo-made-threat/

Soooo I want to see this new barn and pictures of the old barn.

This sad trial just reminds me more and more, if you want to help a junkie there are only a handful of ways to do so. Cut them off, attend NA meetings with them...do not give them money, for bail, groceries, cable or anything else. If you love someone you dont help them kill themselves with drugs.

That statement makes me cringe. They treated her so inhumanely as if she was nothing of value when she was valued by so many who loved and greatly admired her.

It makes me want to see ZA strapped to a gurney one day taking his last wicked and evil breath.and I hate that SA took the cowardly way out. :mad:

I hope they all rot in hell. This statement by SA shows it WAS ZA who came and kidnapped Holly, imo.

Damning is true, however, the jury hasn't heard it....thus they can't rule on it.

I think the majority of the posters here followed media reports before this trial, and many have followed this case since Holly was missing. LOTS of information has been printed during those times, but it was not brought up in the court.

Over the weekend, I read lots posted here, and other places from years ago. From all that, I do agree this group of men are guilty of everything, however, I stand by my statement that it would be difficult to convict based soley on what the state has presented, and the jurors are ONLY suppose to know what is in court, nothing else about the case. That's where my issue is. In any court case, I want our system to work. The state is not always right, the defense is not always right. The state has a duty to prove their case and to prove the person charged is guilty. The jury must base their verdict on the facts presented in the trial and not on emotions.

No different than with the Casey Anthony trial where I still believe she was guilty, but the state didn't prove it in court. I know why there was outrage, because we believe she got away with murder, literally! But we must hold our officials responsible for keeping a court system in check and balances. We can't always side with the prosecution in every case, just because they have charged someone. We can't assume that all defendants are guilty, and that their defense is just to muddy the waters.

I agree with what you are saying.

However, I think the state has presented a case that would enable a guilty verdict. In other words, a guilty verdict should not be considered jury "malpractice" (for a lack of a better word).

At the same time, I would not be surprised if they cannot reach a verdict.

when did the state prove she was drugged?

I don't believe anyone is trying to prove that. That said, it is reasonable to believe that they took steps to keep her from screaming.

They never proved it, but that's because her body was dismembered and was in tattered bits and pieces. But they did show that the suspects were high during the crimes, so it is implied or suggested, that she may have been drugged.

I think it was a valid statement by the state, in response to the statement made by the defense witness, that the victim would have been heard if she was in the abandoned barn. Because we have no idea if she was gagged, or even conscious at the time. :cry:

Has that paper that Shayne Austin signed been released in media in the past? I would like to see it, though I realize it can't be in trial.

If I was a juror in a murder trial, and at the end of the trial, I knew , for whatever reason, that the suspect was GUILTY of the crime---I would vote Guilty.

It would not matter to me if it was partially because of what I had learned outside of the trial. What matters to me is that the killer is locked away and can't continue harming us all.

Has that paper that Shayne Austin signed been released in media in thI saw e past? I would like to see it, though I realize it can't be in trial.

I saw a screen shot of the signed statement on the twitter page #HollyBobo earlier today.

If I was a juror in a murder trial, and at the end of the trial, I knew , for whatever reason, that the suspect was GUILTY of the crime---I would vote Guilty.

It would not matter to me if it was partially because of what I had learned outside of the trial. What matters to me is that the killer is locked away and can't continue harming us all.

Katy, to me, that would be a hard choice if the guilt was not proven in court. While it is tempting to "side-step" our court system to do what is "right" in our eyes, that is a very dangerous and slippery slope.

However, I do respect your emotions on the matter.

Isn't that the truth!?

It was said she "was drugged" in the opening statements and I was waiting for even one witness (or tweet today as I did not see live today) to say they had heard Zach tell them she was drugged. Nothing. Not once.

Not saying she wasn't. But it's all strictly assumption. None of these felons wanted to know more details when Zach was talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katy, to me, that would be a hard choice if the guilt was not proven in court. While it is tempting to "side-step" our court system to do what is "right" in our eyes, that is a very dangerous and slippery slope.

However, I do respect your emotions on the matter.

I understand your objections. It is important to follow the rules of a trial. I do agree, however---

...if I know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that a rapist/murderer is guilty of the crime he is on trial for, then I am going to vote GUILTY.

I am not going to ignore evidence because it is inadmissible, if I know it to be accurate and truthful. I know some will find that morally objectionable on my part. I am just saying how I feel.

Has that paper that Shayne Austin signed been released in media in the past? I would like to see it, though I realize it can't be in trial.
I too would like to read it. I don't for even one minute think that he killed himself because he was fired. I'm sure his mother wants to think of her son as an innocent but I'm not his mother. I've wished since day one following his suicide that there would be some way that his statements would be related in some way in the courtroom. Dang!

Good night all! Thanks for all the tweets and discussion!

:wave:

:wave: Night Niner. Sleep well!

I too would like to thank everyone for their contribution to the thread today! Whether you posted tweets, links to live coverage of the trial, pictures, video's, anything really.....a big thank you, much appreciated!

They never proved it, but that's because her body was dismembered and was in tattered bits and pieces. But they did show that the suspects were high during the crimes, so it is implied or suggested, that she may have been drugged.

I think it was a valid statement by the state, in response to the statement made by the defense witness, that the victim would have been heard if she was in the abandoned barn. Because we have no idea if she was gagged, or even conscious at the time. :cry:

Exactly. Them implying she would have heard Holly is a ridiculous point. We have heard Shayne was armed, she had already been assaulted(proof via blood in the carport) all they had to say was scream and we will shoot you. I

So far we have:

PawPa Adams

Cell Tower expert to dispute State

Map/route expert to dispute JA

any other predictions?

I assume they will have an expert to denounce TBI and say how inept they are

Will they re-call Clint to the stand?
I don't think Clint will be called. 1. That would show Zack knew him. 2. Doesn't change the fact she was abducted, raped and killed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This area in Tennessee is in bad need of another Buford Pusser for sheriff. Big clean up is needed. JMO

[video=twitter;909901318977974272]https://twitter.com/Michaela/status/909901318977974272[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1