Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to know what people think of this....something very off here and he wants Britt to be blamed for this...he really thinks it is Britt...clearly that is why he is up there.
Then WHY wasn't Britt arrested and charged?!?

Might have to get me another drink Niner.... cause the cross should be intense

:seeya:

Kilzer was arrested with Dylan back in 2013 on gun charges.

Dylan Adams has been held on federal charges involving a Sept. 16, 2013, indictment that says the younger Adams knowingly "possessed, received, concealed, stored, bartered, sold and disposed of a stolen firearm" on or about July 13, 2013, along with a Jason Kilzer.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news...ring/15867109/

Alexander was a "buddy" of the A's who has a criminal background

Ohhhhh, now THIS makes more sense in relationship to WHO owned the gun that was found in that drainage ditch. It must have been a stolen gun to begin with!! And was traded illegally in drug deals, no telling how many times!

oh you guys were exactly right they like this guy!! The Nicks that is.

The same guys that for 3 hours yesterday didn't know the date she was killed?

They are saying now he is more credible than all the criminals.

Because he doesn't have any criminal background and because he has a law license :pullhair:

The same guys that for 3 hours didn't know the date she was killed? They are saying now he is more credible than all the criminals.

Because he doesn't have any criminal background and because he has a law license :pullhair:
I was gonna say that I hope someone has the dates posted behind the cameraman in large print on a poster. Just to ensure they don't have another hour discussion about dates. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I do find it unlikely that Clint and Zach were meth buddies. Who is it that made that claim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remember Autry kinda threw that in, in his testimony, that ZA told him months later the whole reason they showed up at the Bobo house was so Zach could show Clint how to make meth.

To me, this was a lie Zach told to Autry. And Autry said it. Or Autry chose to say it because It just seems planted by Autry....like this was how he was going to convince the jury that it was not premeditated murder.

It was that sliver of Autry's testimony that didn't add up to be believable for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, there's so much story in this case that trying to figure out what is what is difficult! But I keep trying to tell myself that the jury doesn't know about all this backstory.

Victor was afraid he would be charged with no only owning a gun, but disposing of a gun, thus he kept saying his wife disposed of it...which she doesn't have immunity!

LMAO at this Rose caller on N&N.

Folks please don't use name calling or derogatory terms to describe the witnesses ... Please and thank you!

You are welcome to express your opinions about the defense witnesses but please refrain from using name calling or derogatory terms. I would like to keep the discussion at an elevated level so I bumped up my post before the cross examination. :tyou:

The same guys that for 3 hours didn't know the date she was killed? They are saying now he is more credible than all the criminals.

One day they admitted that they aren't following the trial that closely.

I was gonna say that I hope someone has the dates posted behind the cameraman in large print on a poster. Just to ensure they don't have another hour discussion about dates. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Or another couple of hours on Holly's Brother

But but but ...I thought Autry wasn't involved until after the kid napping and rape took place. So why would he say that they were around Holly's house to teach Clint to cook meth. <---- I believe that's what he said, but I can't remember if it was part of his testimony or just something I read somewhere.

Autry testified that ZACH TOLD HIM that he went to the Bobo's that morning to meet up with Clint, to teach him how to cook meth...

Does anyone know if Clint was drug tested when he was under investigation? Using his hair would've been most useful.

[video=twitter;910168616997449728]https://twitter.com/_KCummings_/status/910168616997449728[/video]

[video=twitter;910169019105325057]https://twitter.com/_KCummings_/status/910169019105325057[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back