Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness sounds defensive & little emotional on stand now

oh you guys were exactly right they like this guy!! The Nicks that is.

You are kidding, right? I had to take a break. I have a huge headache now.

This guy was a terrible witness for the defense and a good one for the state. So I dont know how N&N like this guy unless it is for entertainment purposes only.

This witness is so narrow minded...:no:

'Shayne didn't have a car, so he couldn't have been the one seen by Clint in the carport.'.....HELLO, maybe his friend drove and is waiting in the truck?

You are kidding, right? I had to take a break. I have a huge headache now.

This guy was a terrible witness for the defense and a good one for the state. So I dont know how N&N like this guy unless it is for entertainment purposes only.

no joke sorry to report

why is he holding up the pen like that...this guy is so strange

WOW----HUGE admission from the witness---' No, I have no idea what the last 3 or 4 years of investigation has shown,,,'

so much happened since he left...state brings up an obvious but important point.

i still think ZA is guilty however this did raise some serious questions about "chester the molester"

I thought when he testified he said he produced a receipt showing he had bought the bathtub that morning and when they showed up to talk to him that day he was in the process of unloading the tub?

It didnt bring up serious questions to me about him being connected to Holly's murder but he may have done other things for which he has not been caught or arrested yet.

Leah Beth Bolton‏ @LeahBethFOX13 5m5 minutes ago

State: This is a trip into the past for you (Dicus), right? Dicus: That's right. I don't know what state investigated later #HollyBobo

Bad news for the defense^^^^^^

Prosecutor to Witness:

Did Zach A tell u the police had 2 come 2 his house that night?

Did Zach A tell u he was trying 2 get guns that night?

Ans: No

Witness: I looked at Zach A a total of 2 or 3 times, then stopped

He's trying to hypnotize the witness with his swaying.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Maranda Faris‏ @MarandaFaris 3m3 minutes ago
More
"Their alibi was a lie," Dicus says based on cell phone records that show Britt called his wife, showing they weren't together. #HollyBobo

I almost always call hubby when we are shopping together....

Me too. Hey, honey, where are you? I'm coming down aisle 5..... oh, there you are!

This witness is so narrow minded...:no:

'Shayne didn't have a car, so he couldn't have been the one seen by Clint in the carport.'.....HELLO, maybe his friend drove and is waiting in the truck?

Wow, I do believe DN or Tim Conway could make better investigators than this clueless man. He truly seems to have no ability to even think like an investigator. How in the heck did he get the job and become the investigator on this case. No wonder Karen was pulling her hair out. Can you imagine having to be around this man for more than a few minutes?

He pretends he knows everything when in truth he didnt know how to do an investigation. I am really floored to know this was the guy in charge of the investigation. No wonder it didn't go anywhere for three years.

Dicus almost looks like this is the first time he has considered more than one

He's trying to hypnotize the witness with his swaying.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

LOL, I've been thinking from day one that he reminds of a Cobra swaying in front of the prey before it strikes.

This witness will just not back off the "one person only" committed this crime.

Um, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member