Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL< exactly

me: where are you?
hubby: I am sitting in the starbucks at the Target entrance, I'll save you a seat...

My hubby will call me on my cell when we are both inside and he is in one room and I am in another. I answer knowing its him and say "Yes, my love?" and he will say "I just called to tell you I love you." He does that quite often. :D

So Britt's wife was along for the ride on several occasions when Britt attempted to kidnap and rape someone? What is wrong with people? Why aren't all of the people in prison for life?

Pros: Were u aware that Zach A's cell phone was pinging on t same tower as Holly's phone?

Witness: Well, if Zach was at home it would b on t same tower.

My hubby will call me on my cell when we are both inside and he is in one room and I am in another. I answer knowing its him and say "Yes, my love?" and he will say "I just called to tell you I love you." He does that quite often. :D

Awwww - LOVE this!

Saw theory somewhere that the person disposing of Holly's belongings threw out the pair of underwear that just got mixed into things. If those underwear show any Britt DNA there's going to be a whole lot of reasonable doubt.

Oops, guess it was the witness' theory not just some random person (hard to keep track since I'm bouncing between boards)

Carley Gordon&#8207;Verified account @WSMVCarley 1m1 minute ago

Dikus admits that TBI agent Frizell is more of a cell phone pinging expert #HollyBobo

this guy has answered every question exactly as state wanted.

Dayum, repeating all the testimony points of witnesses. He's sneaky![emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

for some reason he just did not want to look more carefully at ZA...I feel there is a reason.

Witness appears to be very uncomfortable on the stand at this time. JMO

My hubby did that one time at a party. ... That's how I knew he was drunk....:wink:

I thought when he testified he said he produced a receipt showing he had bought the bathtub that morning and when they showed up to talk to him that day he was in the process of unloading the tub?

It didnt bring up serious questions to me about him being connected to Holly's murder but he may have done other things for which he has not been caught or arrested yet.

The receipt was handwritten. So I'm thinking it could have been after the fact?

I do know that stores many times contractor type small town stores could do their regular receipts like that. So not saying just because it was handwritten makes it not legit. But just as easily handwritten after the fact with no auto-typed date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this Pros. kinda Columboish

Smart cross by the male ADA (despite the swaying). He was so soft and not too confrontational but pointed out all the wrong things this witness and his TBI buddies did or assumed.

Now imagine if Juan Martinez had done this cross! There would be smoke coming out the top of the courthouse.

She's STILL pushing for Britt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member