Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy‏ @CCLawNewz 2m2 minutes ago

#HollyBobo - State: You stopped looking at them (as suspects) because their alibis were they were with each other?
Dicus: Yes

Replying to @bchapman_WREG3
"You didn't account for the fact that more than one person could've been involved," the state brings up again. #HollyBobo

"I wouldn't say that I didn't account for that," Dicus says. #HollyBobo

Carley Gordon‏Verified account @WSMVCarley 43s43 seconds ago

State to Dicus: Were you aware that Natalie Bobo was trading sex for drugs with Zach Adams #HollyBobo

Wow, I do believe DN or Tim Conway could make better investigators than this clueless man. He truly seems to have no ability to even think like an investigator. How in the heck did he get the job and become the investigator on this case. No wonder Karen was pulling her hair out. Can you imagine having to be around this man for more than a few minutes?

He pretends he knows everything when in truth he didnt know how to do an investigation. I am really floored to know this was the guy in charge of the investigation. No wonder it didn't go anywhere for three years.
Truly amazing isn't it?

I want to hear how the shovels the dogs hit on were not ever tested. IMO they were not.

Carley Gordon‏Verified account @WSMVCarley 44s45 seconds ago

State inferring that Terry Britt and Shayne Austin had the same body type #HollyBobo

What' this guy's beef and motive? Why would a TBI agent testify for the defense? Is HE the corrupt one? Or is he trying to expose the corruption? Why did he lose his job? And was it a tight case of misconduct?

I have no idea how to post tweets, but:

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 1h1 hour ago
More
Back in 2013 Terry Dicus got pulled off the #hollybobo case by TBI - he resigned that same year

this just gets stranger and stranger

Pros: Were u aware that Zach A told Karen Bobo that Shayne was the man who walked Holly into t woods?

Witness: I did not know that

Me too. Hey, honey, where are you? I'm coming down aisle 5..... oh, there you are!

LOL< exactly

me: where are you?
hubby: I am sitting in the starbucks at the Target entrance, I'll save you a seat...

WAIT! I definitely don't remember Karen Bobo testifying to ZA said Shayne was in the woods!!!! Anyone??

WAIT! I definitely don't remember Karen Bobo testifying to ZA said Shayne was in the woods!!!! Anyone??

need to go back and look at that...i do not remember that but would state make that up

I have no idea how to post tweets, but:

Chris Conte&#8207; @NC5_ChrisConte 1h1 hour ago
More
Back in 2013 Terry Dicus got pulled off the #hollybobo case by TBI - he resigned that same year

I think he was given a choice. Resign or be terminated.

I would really like to know what people think of this....something very off here and he wants Britt to be blamed for this...he really thinks it is Britt...clearly that is why he is up there.

Apologies if this has already been suggested - I had to do some actual work :tantrum: but I have read of situations where investigators find a suspect they like and try to prove it rather than letting the facts drive the search for a suspect. Perhaps that happened with Dicus and Britt? No doubt, Britt is what he is. I can see where he might be a natural suspect in this case.

It's tricky because she stated when she FIRST described it he said "That sounds like Shane". When she repeated the 2 things she took away from it she said" Zach had said that it was Shane."

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Husbands: done shopping in 2 min and 20 seconds, having 'hunted' and 'killed' the item they were seeking.

Wives: browsing the aisles, stopping, looking, gathering...

;)

Pros: Did u play (for Clint) Shayne Austin's voice, too?

Witness: No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member