Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been listening to the Nicks talk, but the circumstantial evidence of Zach's statements to other people and Britt's statements to other people are NOT equal.

how do you rate each of them if I might inquire?

[video=twitter;910537720119922690]https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte/status/910537720119922690[/video]

[video=twitter;910537720019243009]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/910537720019243009[/video]

I would certainly think so. I know of no state that lets each side have surprise witnesses. I have heard many times in many trials over the years that there isn't any surprises in a criminal case. The DT also has to turnover discovery and a witness list to the state.

Where did you read they didnt have to disclose the name of witnesses?

well it was Nick and Nick but one of them is an attorney and they may share the info but don't have to per the atty..that is why for example thompson had to go back to hotel to get her stuff. If this is true it seems odd.

Smart criminals will take notes on experts like this...what service to get that will not show gps. What were the two that do? I have Verizon, that is one. What was the other? No one is posting right now because we are all trying to figure out what he is saying.

I think it was Sprint

ETA: Cell service is not great in this area - although much better now than in 2011. Verizon and ATT are the two with the best coverage

So either ZA didn't have his phone with him or he met up with them after the kidnapping? I am confused.

It makes me think he was already casing out the woods even at the first of April.

I would suspect folks like this are always lurking around the woods for any variety of reasons. Seems like being in the woods would be a norm.

[video=twitter;910537974223396864]https://twitter.com/bchapman_WREG3/status/910537974223396864[/video]

[video=twitter;910539161471463425]https://twitter.com/bchapman_WREG3/status/910539161471463425[/video]

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 2m2 minutes ago

Replying to @bchapman_WREG3
He says there were over 30 minutes that morning of Bobo's phone having no activity. #HollyBobo

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 3m3 minutes ago

He says at 9:10am, there was an overlap on Bobo's & Adams' phones that they were using the same sector on this map. #HollyBobo

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 6m6 minutes ago

While looking at map: Witness says, "They are getting closer, but they're still not in the same exact location."
#HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/bchapman_WREG3?lang=en

JMO
It sounds like it is wrapping up. I havent been able to follow as closely as I would have liked. I did manage to watch some of the main witnesses and saw enough to be disgusted with the low lifes that took Holly from this world.

I do think LE identified the main circle of people involved and just disappointed in how long it took to get where we are.

With the sloppiness of these criminals I am really surprised they were not arrested and gathered up shortly after she went missing.

What is also bothering me is the use of plea deals in this case. I know plea deals can be an effective tool that LE has but it seems to me that in this case they rotated from one to another as they found out they were all involved one way or another.

This may not be accurate but this is how it came across to me. Summarizing how it felt to me.
-Hey lets make a plea deal with SA to turn on them. He knows them well and he can be our main guy to help us prosecute.
Whooooops he may have had more involvement than we thought.
Lets go back on the deal we made with him.

-Hey lets make a plea deal with the brother. He surely will be able to help us prosecute.
Whooooops he may have had more involvement than we thought.
Lets change our mind about that.

-Hey there is JA and he knows them well and we can surely get him to help us prosecute.
Whooooops he may have had more involvement than we thought. But we have to prosecute someone so lets at least prosecute ZA and use JA.

I know it may not have been this bad but it sure feels like it happened that way.
I dont mind the use of plea deals as an effective tool but not when it is sloppily used as a crutch. It seems to me that if things were handled better then this case could have been prosecuted better without giving some of the bad guys any favors.

All JMO

Oh well at least someone may finally be held responsible soon. Praying the jury does the right thing.

As far as plea deals, I feel your pain.

But I think the only people that knew as much as they did to convict one another were these 4 guys. And if the state didn't do what they did, I don't see how else the accusations of Zach could have gone down.

Shayne led them down some wrong paths (maybe hearsay but I think several news reports confirm they were not getting the truth).

Dylan decided at first yes, then no, to testify.

So Autry was all they had left. Which in the end, was probably the best of the two left.

With one dead and Dylan, who now after more testimony would legitimately have a lot more trouble in court with attorney's questions, and cross-examine and wow, can you imagine the 3-hour maps journey with Dylan instead of Jason?

I don't mean this in jest of slower mental capacity at all. I truly mean the "main witness" credibility damage due to mental capacity could have been much more easily proven, even with Thompson in tow, and would be a far different picture to what we saw with Autry's surprisingly intelligent (albeit heinous and callous) testimony with corroborated accuracy in terms of location that day.

I think the state did the best they could using plea bargains and while it truly does feel sloppy which you so appropriately put ------taking 3 years to make arrests, with much physical evidence gone, I believe the state could not have done better with what they had.

In retrospect, hopefully the state will look at their budgets and juggle to put more money in recruiting the right agents for the job and into better training. TBI really stinks. That's my "walk-away" from this case. It will be a shame if a guilty verdict is not made here. I will solely believe 100% of the blame will be on TBI if that's the case. The state has done a hell of a job with what they were given. Note, "with what they were given" are the operative words here. What they were given to work with, for lack of a better word, sucks.

Just taking this thread from the beginning this AM. [emoji4][emoji4] will get to see live testimony later from today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter what the defense does or who they put on, it won't erase the witnesses who testified that:

- ZA was witnessed shooting HB.
- ZA was witnessed driving a truck with a body in back, wrapped in a multicolor blanket.
- ZA made numerous statements to several people that spoke of his involvement in the crime.
- ZA asked a cellmate in jail if God would forgive him for the things he did to HB
- ZA was with his merry band of methheads and cell phone pings confirm that ZA, JA were in the immediate vicinity of HB.
- ZA & SA were fighting and a gun was bartered for morphine pills after HB's murder.
- The gun bartered was identified as the same gun that was used as HB was shot.
- The gun was purposely discarded and information provided by a witness allowed law enforcement to dig it up and find it.
- HB's personal possessions were found in the vicinity of SA's trailer.
- ZA made specific threats to people after the murder, including his brother, a couple bartenders, and his threats had to do with HB's murder.

People can hand wave all they want, but nothing changes the testimony of multiple witnesses.
Amen....It's a good thing he couldn't keep his mouth shut. We don't really have to worry about phone pings since he talked so much.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;910540752526217216]https://twitter.com/BrettMartinTV/status/910540752526217216[/video]

[video=twitter;910540022159421441]https://twitter.com/BrettMartinTV/status/910540022159421441[/video]

So either ZA didn't have his phone with him or he met up with them after the kidnapping? I am confused.

I think at some point Dylan was the one selected to discard Holly's phone. At one time before he was charged along with all of the others equally he was charged with tampering and destroying evidence, iirc.

So the cell expert just said Jason Autry phone never overlapped with Holly's.... not great for Zach.

Does the mean that Zach could have left his cell in someone else'''s vehicle while he kidnapped her?

I'd like to see Britt's phone pings. Just for craps and giggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasha Jones WMC-TV‏ @SashaJonesWMC 1m1 minute ago

Reeves says because of lack of data can not come to conclusion on Shayne Austin's cell data as it relates to Holly BoBo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper