Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy did not list Dylan’s phone as one that was analyzed. He is going to get hammered on cross over this I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly but Rebecca can't just re-appear. So how the state would bring up Rebecca's testimony without objection on the cross-examine is puzzling.

I'm thinking the state might do a great cross with what everyone may be thinking now to the best they can, but possibly drive the Rebecca part home in a portion of their strong closing arguments. Much more powerful at the end to put this question out there without a "cross" and drive home Autry's testimony with the string of witnesses.

[video=twitter;910545285604151296]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/910545285604151296[/video]

Am I correct that if Autry made/received no calls while with Zach that there would be no cell records of his phone's location?

If I understand correctly, what Reeves is saying, that the way the towers worked and the info from the providers worked in 2011, there would have to be either outgoing or incoming activity for the phone, to ping the tower and thus have the location.

She wants the jury to be thinking about this stuff while at lunch.... and before the state comes in and blows it out of the water.

No matter what the defense does or who they put on, it won't erase the witnesses who testified that:

- ZA was witnessed shooting HB.
- ZA was witnessed driving a truck with a body in back, wrapped in a multicolor blanket.
- ZA made numerous statements to several people that spoke of his involvement in the crime.
- ZA asked a cellmate in jail if God would forgive him for the things he did to HB
- ZA was with his merry band of methheads and cell phone pings confirm that ZA, JA were in the immediate vicinity of HB.
- ZA & SA were fighting and a gun was bartered for morphine pills after HB's murder.
- The gun bartered was identified as the same gun that was used as HB was shot.
- The gun was purposely discarded and information provided by a witness allowed law enforcement to dig it up and find it.
- HB's personal possessions were found in the vicinity of SA's trailer.
- ZA made specific threats to people after the murder, including his brother, a couple bartenders, and his threats had to do with HB's murder.

People can hand wave all they want, but nothing changes the testimony of multiple witnesses.
With this group it would be impossible to know who had whose phone or when.

I've been dealing with contractors all morning fixing hurricane Matthew damage (yes a year ago and finally getting the house back to normal) and missed all of the testimony. Any bombshells? Anything that would cause reasonable doubt? I'll watch the trial tonight but I can't wait to see if this was the smoking gun.

I think all this movement on their phones, activity, Holly's phone movement actually helps the prosecution. What are these guys' alibis?

Can't wait to see the cross examination.

Yes, that is where he first met up with Zach.

The absence of phone data at Shayne's house does not mean Autry wasn't there.

Agreed. And here we're our records below of "same cell area" of Shayne's house of ZA, SA phones confirmed earlier (prior to this testimony which may be far more specific, I'm not watching right now and will later for sure!).

Again, Dylan's phones left out. Some of this may have been intentional or just not important enough for prosecution. Seems a little odd. Or the state just thought leaving the question out there was more powerful in closing? And wanted to drive the witnesses home instead in jury minds?

Dylan Dylan Dylan. And for that matter Shayne. As far as phones go. I know everyone says this centers on Zach but if Autry put them all there, in order to corroborate his testimony WE SHOULD BE SEEING ALL 5 phones pinging there and any record of one even texted another at a certain time. (INCLUDING DYLAN AND SHANE!!) Its frustrating. The info they have overall must be so overwhelming, 4 Terrabytes, that folks are just saying "we can't focus on everything" and deciding these details aren't important. I don't know!!

We may find out at another trial!

b74f0c1935fdaa03a0cf0fd25a3582ec.png

I won't be able to post tweets after the lunch break. Hopefully someone can fill in... :crossfingers:

[video=twitter;910545876153720832]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/910545876153720832[/video]

:seeya:

Chris Conte @ NC5 was interviewed by Nick and Nick @ NC5:

Chris Conte stated that Zach's mother - Cindy Adams - is at the courthouse, but he does not think she is going to testify.

Interesting ... considering Cindy Adams' recent interviews with the MSM, and the most recent interview where Cindy tried to throw Terry Britt under the bus !

:moo:

My thoughts in red.

No matter what the defense does or who they put on, it won't erase the witnesses who testified that:

- ZA was witnessed shooting HB.
-Only according to JA, and I don't believe JA's version of events for a second.

- ZA was witnessed driving a truck with a body in back, wrapped in a multicolor blanket.
- Again, I don't believe JA's version of events.

- ZA made numerous statements to several people that spoke of his involvement in the crime.
- He may have made some of those statements, but that doesn't mean he was involved in the crime. He could have been lying to try and increase his street-cred, or impress his buddies, or try to intimidate people. "I'll kill you like I did HB!"

- ZA asked a cellmate in jail if God would forgive him for the things he did to HB
- Did he suddenly have an attack of conscience and start worrying about what god would think of his crimes? I doubt it.

- ZA was with his merry band of methheads and cell phone pings confirm that ZA, JA were in the immediate vicinity of HB.
- Even if they were in the same general area as HB, that doesn't mean they even saw her that day.

- ZA & SA were fighting and a gun was bartered for morphine pills after HB's murder.
- How do we know that Dinsmore really got the gun from SA? He could be lying about that for his own reasons.

- The gun bartered was identified as the same gun that was used as HB was shot.
- How do we know it was the same gun?

- The gun was purposely discarded and information provided by a witness allowed law enforcement to dig it up and find it.

- HB's personal possessions were found in the vicinity of SA's trailer.
- That doesn't prove anything... It could just be coincidence.

- ZA made specific threats to people after the murder, including his brother, a couple bartenders, and his threats had to do with HB's murder.
- Again, some of those witnesses could have been lying. If they are telling the truth, it might just mean that ZA was bragging about a crime he wasn't involved in to gain notoriety.

People can hand wave all they want, but nothing changes the testimony of multiple witnesses.

I won't be able to post tweets after the lunch break. Hopefully someone can fill in... :crossfingers:

I can do it for a couple of hours - remember I'm 7 hours AHEAD of you! :)

I believe Emi will be back?? Hopefully! I'll keep an eye to see if she starts posting.

On all those phone activity we just got - I wrote it all down, and give me some time to put it together since I'll be doing tweets soon. I wanted to post all I have here FIRST, to make sure it's what we all heard or read - and then add it to "our" timeline - okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech