Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on the map with pings atm and so far looking at sectors and what have you ,they are the same. The biggest difference is the degree of coverage in each sector. Reeves leaves a gray area between each sector. Imo

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;910552557512265728]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/910552557512265728[/video]

[video=twitter;910550613607542788]https://twitter.com/_KCummings_/status/910550613607542788[/video]

:seeya:

Chris Conte @ NC5 was interviewed by Nick and Nick @ NC5:

Chris Conte stated that Zach's mother - Cindy Adams - is at the courthouse, but he does not think she is going to testify.

Interesting ... considering Cindy Adams' recent interviews with the MSM, and the most recent interview where Cindy tried to throw Terry Britt under the bus !

:moo:

I'm surprised she hasn't been there the whole time. Sounds like she is only there for the end.

A trial of your son charged for murder would be hard to hear. But I believe you should be there for your children. Period.

I do not know her circumstances.

And I am going to sound judgmental here but to me it sounds like she up and moved to Georgia after not really "raising" her sons and left any burden to the Grandpa. Again, I know little about her.

Even if my mom thought I was 100% guilty, she would still be there for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC, JA texted Zach, wanting to buy some pills. And Zach texted back, come to Shyness, I need some help.

eta: I love how autocorrect changed Shayne's name...

:seeya: I had to refresh my memory as to what JA testified to regarding his initial contact with the other A's that morning.

Here are some of the Tweets posted here at WS. Start on page 27 of the September 13-14 Thread:

Fox 13 Memphis:

Autry says he was killing time while he made calls to try and find morphine. He was hooked on morphine, Hydrocodone, and meth. #HollyBobo

10:46 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Was calling to Zach Adams and Shayne Austin to try and find drugs. #HollyBobo

Says he "started a volley of exchanges" with Zach Adams and Shayne Austin, but neither answered immediately. #HollyBobo

10:47 AM - Sep 14, 2017

More at Link:

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rder-of-Holly-Bobo-Sept-13-amp-14-2017/page27

:seeya: I had to refresh my memory as to what JA testified to regarding his initial contact with the other A's that morning.

Here are some of the Tweets posted here at WS. Start on page 27 of the September 13-14 Thread:

Fox 13 Memphis:

Autry says he was killing time while he made calls to try and find morphine. He was hooked on morphine, Hydrocodone, and meth. #HollyBobo

Was calling to Zach Adams and Shayne Austin to try and find drugs. #HollyBobo

Says he "started a volley of exchanges" with Zach Adams and Shayne Austin, but neither answered immediately. #HollyBobo

10:47 AM - Sep 14, 2017

More at Link:

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rder-of-Holly-Bobo-Sept-13-amp-14-2017/page27

Just looked at your link - but can't find the specific post - you have a # for that? And you have 2017 as the year? :confused:

I just got in from errands. I hope this wraps this aft. but not sure it will. In terms of the Jury getting the case.

Niner handing over the baton to you

Business-Succession-Plan5-32vykq99v38jubm3nw27t6.jpg
link

I think all this movement on their phones, activity, Holly's phone movement actually helps the prosecution. What are these guys' alibis?

Can't wait to see the cross examination.

Their alibis have been that they were with each other, IIRC. Is this cell expert disputing that?

Boy i hope they have a strong foreperson in this jury...these charges and instructions are going to be complex....this is not a one day deliberation...at this point pending closings I am not at all certain what they will do.

I watched Reeves testimony this morning. Actually feel bad for him. With a long history in LE, he can't figure out how he ended up in this position testifying for this character.IMO

Attached is the map he participated in laying out pings and hits from Holly's phone. The spot indicated by the Attorney's finger is where she was found....with phone pings and hits all around her. Had me wondering if she was hid somewhere else and placed here later. We will never know...
009e3a8153c006bcf59a9710903efee1.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised she hasn't been there the whole time. Sounds like she is only there for the end.

A trial of your son charged for murder would be hard to hear. But I believe you should be there for your children. Period.

I do not know her circumstances.

And I am going to sound judgmental here but to me it sounds like she up and moved to Georgia after not really "raising" her sons and left any burden to the Grandpa. Again, I know little about her.

Even if my mom thought I was 100% guilty, she would still be there for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do believe both boys were allowed to "rule the roost", but my understanding is that she moved away after their behavior broke up her marriage. Frankly, I wouldn't blame her, seeing as Zack shot her in the knee because she wouldn't give him money. But, if I was afraid of my child, I also wouldn't give interviews assuring people he was not capable of violence.

Their alibis have been that they were with each other, IIRC. Is this cell expert disputing that?

For once I believe them all. They were together... kidnapping, torturing, raping and killing Holly Bobo.

My thoughts in red.

My thoughts in blue:

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post

No matter what the defense does or who they put on, it won't erase the witnesses who testified that:

- ZA was witnessed shooting HB.
-Only according to JA, and I don't believe JA's version of events for a second.
Agree.

- ZA was witnessed driving a truck with a body in back, wrapped in a multicolor blanket.
- Again, I don't believe JA's version of events.
Agree ... ZA is a CON artist, liar, thief, drug addict ...

- ZA made numerous statements to several people that spoke of his involvement in the crime.
- He may have made some of those statements, but that doesn't mean he was involved in the crime. He could have been lying to try and increase his street-cred, or impress his buddies, or try to intimidate people. "I'll kill you like I did HB!"

Agree ... ZA is a nut case ... drug addict, liar, thief ...

- ZA asked a cellmate in jail if God would forgive him for the things he did to HB
- Did he suddenly have an attack of conscience and start worrying about what god would think of his crimes? I doubt it.
I doubt it too, however, I did find this witness more credible than the rest.

- ZA was with his merry band of methheads and cell phone pings confirm that ZA, JA were in the immediate vicinity of HB.
- Even if they were in the same general area as HB, that doesn't mean they even saw her that day.
Agree - where is the EVIDENCE?

- ZA & SA were fighting and a gun was bartered for morphine pills after HB's murder.
- How do we know that Dinsmore really got the gun from SA? He could be lying about that for his own reasons.
Dinsmore said he traded pills for the gun. Dinsmore said the gun may have had a "body on it." Dinsmore said his wife did not want the gun around so she threw it in a creek.
WHY didn't Dinsmore's wife Sandy testify? Are we supposed to believe her husband that SHE threw the gun in the creek?

- The gun bartered was identified as the same gun that was used as HB was shot.
- How do we know it was the same gun?
We DO NOT know it was the same gun - NO ballistics tests ... nothing !
IF it was the murder weapon, there would have been ballistics tests proving it ...

- The gun was purposely discarded and information provided by a witness allowed law enforcement to dig it up and find it.

- HB's personal possessions were found in the vicinity of SA's trailer.
- That doesn't prove anything... It could just be coincidence.
WHY didn't they search SA's trailer, the barn and that area WHEN they found Holly's possessions? Could they have been planted there to implicate SA?

- ZA made specific threats to people after the murder, including his brother, a couple bartenders, and his threats had to do with HB's murder.
- Again, some of those witnesses could have been lying. If they are telling the truth, it might just mean that ZA was bragging about a crime he wasn't involved in to gain notoriety.

Yes, possible.
But WHY didn't the State subpoena the Bartender?
Why didn't the State subpoena ZA's gf at the time of his arrest in 2014 who said that ZA threated to "gut her"?
WHY didn't the State bring in witnesses who were DIRECTLY threatened by Adams?

Too many unanswered questions ...

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads