Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I like his calm demeanor as well.

I would be too mad and hyper to be an attorney. At least in what it sounds like this situation is...sounds like they picked the right attorney for the cross. Exactly what is needed right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that terrible JA map snoozefest is getting really important right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remember those large hooks they used in old movies/comedy's to pull people off stage? Just sayin......

the conversation in the driveway is odd...most kidnappings don't exactly start that way...did the camo man think there was a chance she would go willingly and it did not go as expected? Thus the blood...and she walked away with camo man but I am sure with force.

My impression of Holly was that she was extremely fiesty and intelligent. She may have tried her best to talk her way out of the situation, to try to reason with the camo man. That being said, I don't ZA would be the type to carry on a conversation but SA would. I do think he eventually felt some remorse with the "You didn't have to killer her." statement and his later suicide.

it is so unprofessional when def. atty laughs when she makes a point (does not happen often)

Defense counsel's snarky laughing in response to witness testimony is so inappropriate.

*Jinx, turaj!

Another quick question (can't find the specific charges for some reason)...is anyone charged with conspiracy to commit x?

Thanks

I feel for the poor soul who is constantly coughing. It must be miserable sitting there with health issues.

Post nasal drip, possibly from allergies. This person needs an antihistamine and some Mucinex and that cough (caused by a tickle in the back of the throat) will resolve.

How can expert stick to HB and ZA's phones were not together when he said "correct" to prosecution's statement about... if ZA's phone was turned off it could have been with Holly's?

oh boy the terry britt card again.....i expect her to pound that at closing

No tweets? Don't "see" Emi ??

I'm really trying to figure out how *advertiser censored* searches indicate that another person committed this crime, but Zach's statements to other people do not suggest he actually committed this crime?
How did the judge let this in?

i must admit i am concerned about the discussion that will for sure happen in the jury room about Britt.

Terry Britt is guilty of being a totally sleazy, gross, disgusting person. However, he's not the sleazy, gross, disgusting person who kidnapped, raped, and murdered Holly Bobo.

So...whatever...

Zach Adams: "I couldn't have picked a prettier b___" "I let Shayne hit it."

I can only hope the State does a rebuttal case and explained why TBI switched focus away from Britt and towards the Atrain team.

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte · 3m3 minutes ago
TBI Agent now showing search history of Terry Britt's computer "Rape + Anal" comes up multiple times #hollybobo

I'm really trying to figure out how *advertiser censored* searches indicate that another person committed this crime, but Zach's statements to other people do not suggest he actually committed this crime?
How did the judge let this in?

These searches are in January of 2012 - nine months after Holly was abducted

why are we looking at entries after April 13 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads