Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

I totally understand the "felony murder rule" etc ...

BUT you just can't rule out what the State's Star Witness - Jason Autry - stated UNDER OATH: that Zach was at the Bobo home that morning to teach Clint how to make meth.

So ... do you "cherry pick" what you want to believe about the Star Witness for the State - do you believe a percentage - do you accept all or nothing from Autry?

JMO but it does matter who the ACTUAL Kidnapper - "Camo Man" - was in it proves the State's case, and it will exonerate Clint.

:moo:

How does it matter who the original kidnapper was? The state believes it was SA but it still doesn't diminish the guilt of ZA who was also kidnapping her the entire time.

Actually the jury can select what they want to believe, dgc. They can believe all of it, some or none. They are no different than we are here. No one's testimony has to be believed in total.

Since no one could substantiate ZAs words to JA about going to Holly's home to teach Clint how to make meth then there is nothing to support that statement. However in the other things JA testified to there were many witnesses who supported all of the other things he testified to for the state.

I have no clue what you mean it will exonerate Clint? :confused: Clint is not on trial and never has been charged with anything. What do you mean exonerate him? He is not a defendant in this case nor does he need to be exonerated for anything. I dont think Clint needs exonerating by anyone. He did nothing wrong, and not one person has stepped forward to testify Clint was even into lethal illegal drugs much less wanting to make meth inside his mom and dad's home.

I have never understood why some seem to think Clint knew who had kidnapped his sister or that he was hanging around with these guys. He swore under oath that he did not know Zach Adams and he certainly knew if that was not true they could bring in witnesses to refute his testimony. Even the investigators said they could find no link between CB and the A-train gang.

I feel heartbroken for CB. From what I have read he tried to help in every way he could to find out who kidnapped his sister. Even though bashed he has come each and every time to all of the hearings and during the trial. CB knows he did not know who had kidnapped his sister and if he had he would have told.

He is just the punching bag in this case. There always seems to be one or two family members in cases like this who are, and sadly, he is the one in this case.

I have no doubt the defense will bring CB up and Britt trying to take the jury's attention off of who really kidnapped, raped and murdered Holly. That is what they all do when they have a guilty client. Blame, blame, blame someone else.

Leah Beth Bolton‏ @LeahBethFOX13 49s50 seconds ago

Defense saying if Autry's story that Zach asked him to help "bury a body" he would've had a shovel #HollyBobo

Great point! And as much as I feel that this case deserves the death penalty, I really believe there's too much circumstantial evidence to actually apply such a punishment, should he be found guilty.

There can never be too much circumstantial evidence. There can never be too much evidence, period. Direct evidence and circumstantial evidence are the only 2 kinds and under the law both are to be treated equally (pattern jury instructions). This case has both kinds of evidence.

[video=twitter;910911771225071617]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/910911771225071617[/video]

[video=twitter;910911697484992512]https://twitter.com/bchapman_WREG3/status/910911697484992512[/video]

[video=twitter;910911898958356485]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/910911898958356485[/video]

She seems to be making a good point that JA had access to the discovery , so he could make up a good believable story. But the fact remains, he is confessing to being involved in a horrible crime---why would he make it all up if none of them were involved?
Exactly. Sure he had access to evidence as all defendants do when preparing for their time in court. JA is also crime and court savvy. He knew what LE had would convict him in a DP trial, and it still could as he will not learn of any "leniency" until the trial matter is settled. He is looking out for #1 as most defendants guilty of a crime would do. However, his physical participation in the kidnap, rape, or murder was never mentioned by ZA who seems to have no problem implicating Dylan and Shane. Speaks volumes to me as corroboration for his testimony. I do acknowledge that even if he did not physically participate in those crimes, he is still just as guilty of them.

[video=twitter;910911883540140032]https://twitter.com/SashaJonesWMC/status/910911883540140032[/video]

[video=twitter;910912436361994241]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/910912436361994241[/video]

LawNewz Network‏ @LawNewzNetwork 38s39 seconds ago

#HollyBobo - Thompson reminds jury Autry said he had seen a body previously at the TN river. Says it's unbelievable.

When she talks, I start to squirm and feel like I have ADHD. There is something frantic and desperate about how she repeats all the testimony. Her voice is actually making me squirm!!! lolll

I had to mute her. I am just reading what all of you write.

She's trying to make this story sound so illogical and irrational - but that's exactly how drug addicts behave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yikes this defense does not stop for one minute to take a breath....she is frenetic!!

How does it matter who the original kidnapper was? The state believes it was SA but it still doesn't diminish the guilt of ZA who was also kidnapping her the entire time.

You're absolutely right, and the state pointed it out very clearly... it doesn't matter who the original kidnapper was. ALL 4 of them are kidnappers since the kidnapping wasn't just a moment in time but occurred over a period of hours and not one of them allowed Holly to leave. I don't know why this is difficult to understand; the state laid it out as plainly as they possibly could.

And, in addition, when Karen Bobo confronted Zach Adams weeks after the abduction and asked who took Holly and described what her son said he saw, Zach said, "that was Shayne." As the state pointed out, Zach didn't say, "I don't know." He didn't claim it was someone else like Britt. Zach specifically pointed it as being Shayne. Now think about that.

Leah Beth Bolton‏ @LeahBethFOX13 2m2 minutes ago
\
Defense touching on fact that the majority of people we heard from that were friends with Adams had drug problems #HollyBobo

Did she think they were going to hang around Mr. Rodger or choir boys? People hang around those who have the same interest.

aw my take away from this trial...."rip rap"....never heard the term before.

[video=twitter;910912907029905414]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/910912907029905414[/video]

Leah Beth Bolton‏ @LeahBethFOX13 2m2 minutes ago
Retweeted Leah Beth Bolton
Defense continues to try and discredit Autry's story of what happened #HollyBobo

Leah Beth Bolton‏
@LeahBethFOX13

Defense: "You're gonna take a body you're trying to hide from people? And you're gonna take it to water shallow enough to see tree stumps?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay