Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand- KC in the past mentioned- Nanny, Zanny, but never Zanaida or ZG until after June 2008.

Actually, there was a prior mention... in Ricardo Morales' interview with police, he said KC used to mention a "Zenita".

There was someone that posted an add by the name of Zenaida, it had her email as Zenny (nickname for Zenaida).. that got me to thinking about the name.
IMO Zannie would be how a small child would say annie..

or maybe its a nickname for Xanax Annie.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603739/casey-anthony-im-messages

Monday May 5 1:43 Casey IM's nyitaliano3 that she just called Zanni and she's on her way back from Tampa.

Too bad we don't have May's cell phone records so we could see if this was another Casey mistruth...(is that even a word?)

If this has already been covered please feel free to move it to the appropriate thread or delete it.

Monday May 5 1:43 Casey IM's nyitaliano3 that she just called Zanni and she's on her way back from Tampa.

Too bad we don't have May's cell phone records so we could see if this was another Casey mistruth...(is that even a word?)

If this has already been covered please feel free to move it to the appropriate thread or delete it.

Hi :). The way I interpreted that exchange was that she was simply stalling by using the Zanny excuse. I think she was stuck at home with Caylee, CA wouldn't let her leave, and she was just leading Tony on...just my opinion.

Hi :). The way I interpreted that exchange was that she was simply stalling by using the Zanny excuse. I think she was stuck at home with Caylee, CA wouldn't let her leave, and she was just leading Tony on...just my opinion.

But wouldn't it be nice to cross reference the phone record:crazy: Wonder if LE has done that.

I agree.

For some of these instances where KC could not break free, some of them were because there was no-one to cover for Caylee --- others, maybe this is the one -- I got a distinct impression that KC was just teasing.

I get the impression KC will quite often string folks along or toy with them simply because it amuses her -- like a cat with a mouse -- and she likes that. Just an impression I got.

She does like to have a collection of guys around her to be used as needed.

Cyberborg - I agree 100%. There was at least one time when KC said she had no sitter and then was seen out somewhere. I can't remember which guy busted her though. Maybe it was RM?

KC was likely to say what ever was needed to fit her purpose at the moment.

Salem

Who is she writing to here?

The whole document is riddled with lies. It begins with Casey saying she has something to complete for WORK and send it to her BOSS. :eek:

She's also upset with her folks early into the conversation. She and Mommy had a "deal". I'm reading "fight".

Casey was frustrated being in her element (at home) and she's good in bed. :rolleyes: Lots of practice? So little snot head was hampering her abililty to get out of her element. Awwwww. She sounds like she was going nuts staying home with the child. Poor Caylee.

Nanny went to her sister's wedding in Tampa. I'm so glad Casey's invisible friends have full social lives....and they travel, too! Of course, Casey had a vacation scheduled from her non-existent job. What luck!

She claimed she was playing phone tag with Zani and her mom on May 6th. She also said the nanny was "enroute", she spoke to her on the phone, and there was lots of traffic near Disney and near Oveido. So, have LE checked all the household phone records for that day - all phones belonging to family members? I know Casey said she lost one of her phones - the one she got from non-existent work at Universal. lol

Did anyone ask Cindy about her sore neck from gardening?

Goodness!

I know that the identity of Caseys nanny (if there really was one other than her mother) has been discussed a great deal but I wanted to share something that I have been sitting on for a while. The following is a bit of what I found on the web page listed at the bottom of this post. The web page contains a great deal more information. I think it is worth discussion as we know that CA and Casey's friends have stated that Casey used the term Zanny/Zanni to refer to her sitter. Think - who might this describe or is Zanni an Italian term she used to describe someone "whose identity others cannot be bothered to discover"?

"Commedia dell'Larte'"
"Character Analysis - Zanni is both singular and plural, the Venetian diminutive of Giovanni. It can be both a generic name, referring to all zanni or the name of an actual Mask when the character is not defined further....In Italian, it is simply the name given to any unnamed character, a person whose actual identity you cannot be bothered to discover.
Status...Bottom of pecking order. Zanni is that regrettable eternal unfortunate, the dispossessed immigrant worker...
Frequent Plot Function...The principal contributor to any confusion.
Characteristics...His survival instinct is strongest of all the Commedia archetypes...reminiscent of the followers of gluttony in Carnival processions....Zanni is ignorant and loutish, and has no self-awareness....But he is astute in knavery; a loafer, but willing and able to dish out heavy thwacks with this slapstick; intolerant of discipline and authority, but very faithful. He lives totally in the present: he never, for example, looks for somewhere to sleep, sleep just happens to him, often in totally unsuitable situations. All his reactions are emotional."
:jester::jester:

http://shane-arts.com/Commedia-Zanni.htm

I know that the identity of Caseys nanny (if there really was one other than her mother) has been discussed a great deal but I wanted to share something that I have been sitting on for a while. The following is a bit of what I found on the web page listed at the bottom of this post. The web page contains a great deal more information. I think it is worth discussion as we know that CA and Casey's friends have stated that Casey used the term Zanny/Zanni to refer to her sitter. Think - who might this describe or is Zanni an Italian term she used to describe someone "whose identity others cannot be bothered to discover"?

"Commedia dell'Larte'"
"Character Analysis - Zanni is both singular and plural, the Venetian diminutive of Giovanni. It can be both a generic name, referring to all zanni or the name of an actual Mask when the character is not defined further....In Italian, it is simply the name given to any unnamed character, a person whose actual identity you cannot be bothered to discover.
Status...Bottom of pecking order. Zanni is that regrettable eternal unfortunate, the dispossessed immigrant worker...
Frequent Plot Function...The principal contributor to any confusion.
Characteristics...His survival instinct is strongest of all the Commedia archetypes...reminiscent of the followers of gluttony in Carnival processions....Zanni is ignorant and loutish, and has no self-awareness....But he is astute in knavery; a loafer, but willing and able to dish out heavy thwacks with this slapstick; intolerant of discipline and authority, but very faithful. He lives totally in the present: he never, for example, looks for somewhere to sleep, sleep just happens to him, often in totally unsuitable situations. All his reactions are emotional."
:jester::jester:

http://shane-arts.com/Commedia-Zanni.htm

:eek:WOW:eek:

KC is such a sicko, I wouldn't put it past her to use this as a huge inside joke to herself.

The point here being that this IM is from May 5th! This is at least a month before Caylee is gone. So if the phone records could be checked for that date we could possibly see WHO she was waiting for-ie Mom, Annie, anybody--or if Zanni was always imaginanny and never a reference for actual childcare. It also sets up some premeditation as she is creating her fallguy a month in advance.

The point here being that this IM is from May 5th! This is at least a month before Caylee is gone. So if the phone records could be checked for that date we could possibly see WHO she was waiting for-ie Mom, Annie, anybody--or if Zanni was always imaginanny and never a reference for actual childcare. It also sets up some premeditation as she is creating her fallguy a month in advance.

exactly!

I've read pages and pages but haven't but have only acquired more questions about ZG I haven't found answers to. I understand she has 6 children. I read on her signed statement that both her home and work is Motel 6 in Kissimmee. How can she live there with 6 children? Has anyone confirmed she was fired from Motel 6 over this? How hard would it be to see if she has a sister that was married in May, or one of the other Zenaidas? There is evidence Casey didn't just make her up after Caylee disappeared. I don't think it is wise to simply dismiss her so easily, or someone with that name, since there are plenty of others. I've always wondered why only this one ZFG has been addressed.

Does anyone know where ZG was born? I've cast a natal chart based on Orlando and see too many connections through the degrees to just ignore. For example, Zenaida's planet ruling work, Mercury, is the same degree as Caylee's planet that can represent a surrogate mother, Venus. When she was last seen by George, Venus was square, in negative aspect to Zenaida's planet that rules kidnapping or death, Pluto, lord of the underworlds. Plus, both were square Casey's light, her Sun which represents one's reason for shining in the world, pride and joy. No doubt Caylee was her source of pride. But I'd like to at least look at the right location even though I probably won't find her birth time. The chart I drew for her signing this statement raises many red flags.

Connie

This one ZFG was addressed because this is THE ZFG that was proven to have been AT Sawgrass on the very day that KC claims to have left her daughter there. She drives a car matching the description KC gave as "her" ZFG's car. AND she has some twisted connection to the tattoo parlor where KC got her newest TAT.

This ZFG claims to never have seen KC before in her life.

What is KC's fixation?....is it all a coincidence?.....I continue to say that there is more than one puzzle in this jigsaw box, we just have to figure out how to sort the pieces.

I've read pages and pages but haven't but have only acquired more questions about ZG I haven't found answers to. I understand she has 6 children. I read on her signed statement that both her home and work is Motel 6 in Kissimmee. How can she live there with 6 children? Has anyone confirmed she was fired from Motel 6 over this? How hard would it be to see if she has a sister that was married in May, or one of the other Zenaidas? There is evidence Casey didn't just make her up after Caylee disappeared. I don't think it is wise to simply dismiss her so easily, or someone with that name, since there are plenty of others. I've always wondered why only this one ZFG has been addressed.

Does anyone know where ZG was born? I've cast a natal chart based on Orlando and see too many connections through the degrees to just ignore. For example, Zenaida's planet ruling work, Mercury, is the same degree as Caylee's planet that can represent a surrogate mother, Venus. When she was last seen by George, Venus was square, in negative aspect to Zenaida's planet that rules kidnapping or death, Pluto, lord of the underworlds. Plus, both were square Casey's light, her Sun which represents one's reason for shining in the world, pride and joy. No doubt Caylee was her source of pride. But I'd like to at least look at the right location even though I probably won't find her birth time. The chart I drew for her signing this statement raises many red flags.

Connie

let's leave this poor woman who looked at the sawgrass apt alone. and honestly, her personal life and the fact that she is living wherever she is living and how many kids she has living there etc. is really none of anybody's business.

So exactly how many kids does she have? she signed this guest card saying she wanted the apartment just for herself but then wrote two additional names, Jasmine and Michelle. I thought she had 6.

So exactly how many kids does she have? she signed this guest card saying she wanted the apartment just for herself but then wrote two additional names, Jasmine and Michelle. I thought she had 6.

With all due respect,why does it matter? The Anthony's even say this is the wrong ZG. :rolleyes:

My concern is not that this ZFG is "involved", but that KC may have wanted her to be. We know the name surfaced before Caylee went missing. Could KC really have been "lucky" enough to have been using a name that just happens to turn up on roster at the location where she claims to have left her daughter? Or did KC design it that way? If it was by design, how long had she been gathering info on this woman and how did she know ZFG would be at the apartment that day? I know ZFG doesn't deserve to be drug through all of this, but if KC wasn't "just lucky" it might be worth looking into just to see what matches and what does not. At least for the prosecution to set up their premeditation arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tased×20