Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603739/casey-anthony-im-messages

Monday May 5 1:43 Casey IM's nyitaliano3 that she just called Zanni and she's on her way back from Tampa.

Too bad we don't have May's cell phone records so we could see if this was another Casey mistruth...(is that even a word?)

If this has already been covered please feel free to move it to the appropriate thread or delete it.

May 5 texts between KC and AH suggest KC was at "Scoops" celebrating Cinco de Mayo with Chris and maybe others that night. Ricardo and Troy were in Tampa, and KC was going to go to Tampa the next day.

Casey was probably watching Univision or Telemundo and picked up the ZFG name from a Spanish soap opera.

With all due respect,why does it matter? The Anthony's even say this is the wrong ZG. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it matter if she is lying, in order to judge her credibility as both a witness against Casey and as the plaintiff in a suit against her? If she only has 2 why create 4 more for the media?

Clock's tickin, I don't see too many true coincidences.

Ya know what's sad is that CA is probably still trying to find "zanny the nanny".

I just had a thought, maybe "Zanny" was how Caylee tried to say "Cindy". George would be there calling her "Cindy" and maybe Caylee tried to say it too, then KC just went with that name. (And maybe Cindy didn't like being called Grandma, some women don't). Granny Zanny?

I know that the identity of Caseys nanny (if there really was one other than her mother) has been discussed a great deal but I wanted to share something that I have been sitting on for a while. The following is a bit of what I found on the web page listed at the bottom of this post. The web page contains a great deal more information. I think it is worth discussion as we know that CA and Casey's friends have stated that Casey used the term Zanny/Zanni to refer to her sitter. Think - who might this describe or is Zanni an Italian term she used to describe someone "whose identity others cannot be bothered to discover"?

"Commedia dell'Larte'"
"Character Analysis - Zanni is both singular and plural, the Venetian diminutive of Giovanni. It can be both a generic name, referring to all zanni or the name of an actual Mask when the character is not defined further....In Italian, it is simply the name given to any unnamed character, a person whose actual identity you cannot be bothered to discover.
Status...Bottom of pecking order. Zanni is that regrettable eternal unfortunate, the dispossessed immigrant worker...
Frequent Plot Function...The principal contributor to any confusion.
Characteristics...His survival instinct is strongest of all the Commedia archetypes...reminiscent of the followers of gluttony in Carnival processions....Zanni is ignorant and loutish, and has no self-awareness....But he is astute in knavery; a loafer, but willing and able to dish out heavy thwacks with this slapstick; intolerant of discipline and authority, but very faithful. He lives totally in the present: he never, for example, looks for somewhere to sleep, sleep just happens to him, often in totally unsuitable situations. All his reactions are emotional."
:jester::jester:

http://shane-arts.com/Commedia-Zanni.htm

Thank you for shaaring this......:clap: you should send this to the state P. :)

Wouldn't it matter if she is lying, in order to judge her credibility as both a witness against Casey and as the plaintiff in a suit against her? If she only has 2 why create 4 more for the media?

Clock's tickin, I don't see too many true coincidences.

I don't know how many kids she has, I do know that she was a victim of kc. I do not see the basis of her lawsuit , as she was the one who put her face on tv. Investigating this woman as a basis of defense stratagy would be a waste of time b/c she cannot be linked to kc in any way except for her imagination. As far as your investigation into her personal life affecting the outcome of the civil case against kc, even if it was proven that she has 2,4,6,8 or 10 more kids than she listed on the card, it still has no relevance. kc is the one who inserted this woman into her string of lies, it's on tape. Even if she does testify in the murder trial , she will only say she doesn't know kc. I would love to see kc try and prove she does know her. kc doesn't even have "the nanny's" phone number! wow, I think that says it all.

Who did zg supposedly lie to about the amount of children she had anyway, sawgrass? so she didn't put all of them on the list? maybe its none of their business how many kids she has? does it really matter when you are simply looking at an apt to give out all of your personal info? I don't think so. If kc is planning on following the tired old zg story as a defense, she better ask for soap on a rope for christmas!! LOL!!

I just ran across a thread that listed a possible birth date for the Zenaida that Casey says took Caylee. The birthday is listed as Oct 1, 1970. I did a search of public records on ancestry and found this
U.S. Public Records Index
about Zenaida Gonzalez
Name: Zenaida Gonzalez
Birth Date: Oct 1970
Street address: XXXX Rosamond Dr
City: Orlando
County: Orange
State: Florida
Zip Code: 32808
Phone Number: 407
Record Number: 657079511

I did a search on google maps of the address and found this http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...num=1&ct=title

Any time I see a body of water near a place of interest I freak!
I used the A's address on the search map for distance and general location. I have no idea if any of the pings are in this area.

I just ran across a thread that listed a possible birth date for the Zenaida that Casey says took Caylee. The birthday is listed as Oct 1, 1970. I did a search of public records on ancestry and found this
about Zenaida Gonzalez
Name: Zenaida Gonzalez

I did a search on google maps of the address and found this
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

I used the A's address on the search map for distance and general location. I have no idea if any of the pings are in this area.

I searched for apartments near the above address and found Summer Place apartments, looks like a golf course across the street and lakes. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...TF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Is it even possible Casey meant Summer Place and not Sawgrass apartments. It's late and I could be going nowhere with this but so far we've all gone nowhere pretty much, right?

I think that the reason that THIS Zenaida DOES have a case is the simple fact that she is THE only Zenaida Gonzales that has or had ANY connection to the Sawgrass Apartments at all. She WAS there and she WAS driving a car similar to the one that Casey described and since Casey was also in that apartment building quite frequently she MAY have had the opportunity to steal this woman's information. It IS a difficult thing to PROVE, but I don't think you have to prove it in a civil case but by a preponderance of the evidence and I would say that Zenaida is well on her way to getting a judgement against Casey's future assets, assuming she will ever have any...

I thought you might find interesting what I stumbled upon, while wandering aimlessly through cyberspace. Don't know if anyone has pointed this out before (it's likely it has been discussed - knowing the supersleuths here).

OCSO Case Records:

ZG - DOB 1/11/1986

Being 22 - do you think this might be another friend of KCs?? That's where the name came from?? IDK just thought it was a lil odd. Maybe this info wasn't posted in the computer yet when LE did their initial searches? Not saying that one shred of truth is coming out of KCs deranged mind, but just thought this an odd coincidence that the age falls into the range of her fictional ZG (25 +/-)

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...2-c3b602980f23 UGH THE LINK WON'T WORK FROM THIS THREAD FOR SOME REASON!!! It's posted in the Astro thread too and it works from there. Strange. Anyway - go to myorangeclerk.com and search zenaida gonzalez -- you'll see it.

about Zenaida G.
Name: Zenaida G.

I did a search on google maps of the address and found this http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...num=1&ct=title

Every time I think she doesn't exist something weird happens. It would be awesome if she does and she has little Caylee.

Casey said Jesus O. was Caylee's father. Jesus' mother's first name is Zenaida. Hmmmmm....

I think she followed the Zenaida who looked at the apt. She just didnt think it thru enough. Just like she didnt think using Amy's check through enough. A logical person would know that Amy would eventually figure out Casey stole her money and get caught. But Casey is so out there, she never thought she'd get caught.

Or a real ZG who worked at UCF Family Counseling Center and had her office broken into and her computer stolen June 7th or 8th..........

I've read pages and pages but haven't but have only acquired more questions about ZG I haven't found answers to. I understand she has 6 children. I read on her signed statement that both her home and work is Motel 6 in Kissimmee. How can she live there with 6 children? Has anyone confirmed she was fired from Motel 6 over this? How hard would it be to see if she has a sister that was married in May, or one of the other Zenaidas? There is evidence Casey didn't just make her up after Caylee disappeared. I don't think it is wise to simply dismiss her so easily, or someone with that name, since there are plenty of others. I've always wondered why only this one ZFG has been addressed.

Does anyone know where ZG was born? I've cast a natal chart based on Orlando and see too many connections through the degrees to just ignore. For example, Zenaida's planet ruling work, Mercury, is the same degree as Caylee's planet that can represent a surrogate mother, Venus. When she was last seen by George, Venus was square, in negative aspect to Zenaida's planet that rules kidnapping or death, Pluto, lord of the underworlds. Plus, both were square Casey's light, her Sun which represents one's reason for shining in the world, pride and joy. No doubt Caylee was her source of pride. But I'd like to at least look at the right location even though I probably won't find her birth time. The chart I drew for her signing this statement raises many red flags.

Connie

That ZG is suing KC and the Anthonys have depositions the 22nd of this month in her case. KC said she had NO kids. There is no nanny named ZG.
LE has checked out all of them. There has never been a nanny, period.

There is no evidence I can find that KC didn't make her up.

I believe it is tied to the ZG who had her computer stolen at UCF the 7th or 8th of June. She works for a UFC Family Counseling Center and I am still trying to find if any of the Anthonys were in counseling there. There was court ordered counseling for the divorce and CA said she had been seeing a counselor in May. I am very interested to know if NG was CA's counselor.

So exactly how many kids does she have? she signed this guest card saying she wanted the apartment just for herself but then wrote two additional names, Jasmine and Michelle. I thought she had 6.

Some people have older children who have already left home AND younger children that they had later on in life. Some people have children who live with their "ex" rather than with them for one reason or another. Some people have children who live with grandparents. There are many reasons why one would have 6 children and only list 2 on the guest card.

Take my own self for instance. I happen to HAVE 6 children. However, if I went house-hunting, I would list only those who still live with me and have not left home. Personally, I have 5 children living at home, but if this were asked of me again, say 3 years from now, I may only have 3 children living at home, as I have a senior and a junior who could conceivably leave in that time frame, and my oldest has been gone for many years now...and yet, I have sons who are 3, and 5 and 11 who will be with me for a while.

So it would be best not to assume that she does not have 6 children simply because they do not live with her...as you can see there are many more possibilities besides that she is lying about having those children.:rolleyes:

Some people have older children who have already left home AND younger children that they had later on in life. Some people have children who live with their "ex" rather than with them for one reason or another. Some people have children who live with grandparents. There are many reasons why one would have 6 children and only list 2 on the guest card.

Take my own self for instance. I happen to HAVE 6 children. However, if I went house-hunting, I would list only those who still live with me and have not left home. Personally, I have 5 children living at home, but if this were asked of me again, say 3 years from now, I may only have 3 children living at home, as I have a senior and a junior who could conceivably leave in that time frame, and my oldest has been gone for many years now...and yet, I have sons who are 3, and 5 and 11 who will be with me for a while.

So it would be best not to assume that she does not have 6 children simply because they do not live with her...as you can see there are many more possibilities besides that she is lying about having those children.:rolleyes:

There may also be occupancy (decent, safe and sanitary housing) laws in Florida as well...meaning if she had 6 kids she couldn't stuff them all into a one bedroom apartment. They wouldn't have been able to lease to her if she listed six kids on the form.

I've read pages and pages but haven't but have only acquired more questions about ZG I haven't found answers to. I understand she has 6 children. I read on her signed statement that both her home and work is Motel 6 in Kissimmee. 1.) How can she live there with 6 children? Has anyone confirmed she was fired from Motel 6 over this? How hard would it be to see if she has a sister that was married in May, or one of the other Zenaidas? 2.) There is evidence Casey didn't just make her up after Caylee disappeared. I don't think it is wise to simply dismiss her so easily, or someone with that name, since there are plenty of others. 3.) I've always wondered why only this one ZFG has been addressed.
Does anyone know where ZG was born? I've cast a natal chart based on Orlando and see too many connections through the degrees to just ignore. For example, Zenaida's planet ruling work, Mercury, is the same degree as Caylee's planet that can represent a surrogate mother, Venus. When she was last seen by George, Venus was square, in negative aspect to Zenaida's planet that rules kidnapping or death, Pluto, lord of the underworlds. Plus, both were square Casey's light, her Sun which represents one's reason for shining in the world, pride and joy. 4.) No doubt Caylee was her source of pride. But I'd like to at least look at the right location even though I probably won't find her birth time. The chart I drew for her signing this statement raises many red flags.

Connie

1.) Perhaps some of her children do not live with her? Perhaps they live with their father or with a grandparent or aunt or uncle...The possibilities are endless...:)

2.) There is NO evidence whatsoever that Casey did not make her up. Every word she said about her is a lie, and every direction in which she pointed was a lie. There is no evidence that indicates in any way shape or form that Zenaida is anything other than a fairy tale that Casey made up based on someone she encountered...Perhaps she followed her in to the Sawgrass Apt.'s? Perhaps she searched her car while she was inside? Perhaps she has a friend that works behind the desk or lives within the building? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

3.) Many Zenaida's were addressed and investigated...THIS is THE only Zenaida who had ANY connection to the Sawgrass Apt.'s which is where Casey the sociopath SAID she left her daughter...There is NO other Zenaida who had ANY connection except this one, so we must assume that Casey somehow got her hands on the guest card, or researched her online or in some other manner available to her through her LE contacts and made up her story from the bits and pieces that she gathered.

4.) Pride? Source of pride? What? You have got to be making a joke on this one right? She did not provide for Caylee the basic fundamentals of life. She never bought her food or diapers or even clothing and toys. She lived off of her parents as a parasite and allowed THEM to care for her daughter. She PRETENDED to go to work for nearly 3 years and left her daughter in the care of others so that she could go and gallavant around and do her "Casey" thing. She has lied and stolen and cheated and conned every friend she ever had and every family member that she ever knew...and ALL for Casey and NOTHING for Caylee...Source of pride is HARDLY how I would describe this venemous womans relationship with her daughter, the same daughter that laid dead inside of the trunk of her car. Thorn in her side is more like it.:furious:

So exactly how many kids does she have? she signed this guest card saying she wanted the apartment just for herself but then wrote two additional names, Jasmine and Michelle. I thought she had 6.

KC said she had NONE !!! We need to let this woman you are talking about alone. She is NOTHING in this sick saga and has NO connection to KC or any of that insane family. THAT is why she is suing them !!

I could have sworn that at the beginning of all of this, no one really had heard of Zanny/Zenaida. Not even Casey's parents. Amy started hearing of her once Caylee had already gone missing. But it seems like, over the next months, Mr. Grund, Cindy, George, and whoever else all heard of Zenaida. And George and Cindy even would call her her nickname "Zanny." "Oh, she spent the night at Zanny's." So, what is the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46