DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I found in the doc where LA talks about this "ID" - here's the link:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf

it starts around pg 20

He says there was one woman officer in the living room when he got back from AL's with KC's stuff. CA asks if she can go through it. The woman officer - now this is interesting - LA adds here that this woman was an officer, not undercover, in a uniform and that he went to school with her but forgot what her name was (interesting he would add that). Anyway the woman told CA to dump it out and then she left the room which LA thought was odd. CA finds the money and pockets it.

The woman officer comes back in as CA is continuing to go through KC's wallet - CA shows the officer her JC Penney card and "there is another car" (I'm assuming the sears card - wasn't it Sears?) and then CA comes across KC's DL - as CA removes the DL from the clear sleeve there was something behind it - the officer immediately reached over and grabbed it. Now LA keeps saying ID - but he's not sure. He says twice that it was white and predominately white - and thinks it was the old style DL - now I have lived in Florida all my life (just turned 50) and I have never seen nor had a predominately white DL. LA also says it could have been a learner's permit.

HERE'S MY QUESTION: Could this mysterious piece of paper been a BUSINESS CARD? They are usually the size of a DL and are predominately white.

There is a method to my madness here. Any thoughts?

Im not Turbo, but here you go....

2z9mpnb.jpg

Thank you, Mom! I have to say, there is somewhat of a resemblence. Gawd! I don't know what to think about this case anymore! There just seems to be waaay to many coincidences for them all to be coincidence!

WHAT? We have 4 Gonzales names now- this is just too ironic to say the least- how can this even be possible- I 4 got about the one whos computer was stolen- Is Casey maybe a burgular too or does she have a good buddy here?
That was my theory way back when this case first broke. I couldn't imagine that KC came up with that name ficticiously...I felt that she had to have seen it somewhere. When I read about the burglary, I really thought that either she had something to do with it or knew the perps and gained access to a computer from the theft.

Turbo's theory of KC being involved in the NG case is extremely interesting and I think given that NG worked at the same location as the ZG whose office was robbed makes the entire concept remarkably feasible.

For certain this case will spawn a flurry of books one day soon.

That was my theory way back when this case first broke. I couldn't imagine that KC came up with that name ficticiously...I felt that she had to have seen it somewhere. When I read about the burglary, I really thought that either she had something to do with it or knew the perps and gained access to a computer from the theft.

Turbo's theory of KC being involved in the NG case is extremely interesting and I think given that NG worked at the same location as the ZG whose office was robbed makes the entire concept remarkably feasible.

For certain this case will spawn a flurry of books one day soon.
I've been working on Turbo's idea ALL DAY and I have yet to verify that the ZG whose office was robbed was in the same building as NG. Does anyone have that particular ZG's office addy? I have literally been EVERYWHERE and can't find it.

TIA

I kinda do see a resemblance. I've never seen a man with pencil thin eyebrows, not that they don't exist. I just have seen one.
The eyes are the same shape and if you removed KC's eyeliner it could be possible. I also bet KC uses a brow pencil.

This case drives me NUTS! I wish the trial would start tomorrow so we can learn what LE thinks and see the evidence.

ETA: Is there a thread here on WS for Nicole's murder?

I would like to know how this woman was murdered, what kind of cell phone she had and also who witnessed the crime to give a composite sketch. It does resemble KC and I think the missing blackjack probably belonged to this woman.

If you find the thread on NG, please let me know.

I would like to know how this woman was murdered, what kind of cell phone she had and also who witnessed the crime to give a composite sketch. It does resemble KC and I think the missing blackjack probably belonged to this woman.

If you find the thread on NG, please let me know.
I have been at this "connection" ALL DAY - can't find much at all. But no where has it been confirmed HOW she died - just that she was murdered. Also, the rumors of choloroform - can't find nuffin' - NUFFIN' - I can't even find the rumors - lol.

I am currently trying to verify if this NG actually worked in the same building that the ZG whose office was robbed. I don't have the address for that particular ZG's office. Cany anyone help there?

I have always thought this pic of Casey was photoshopped/transposed on her neck. It looks so strange. Composite: an x-dresser could have eyebrows like that. The way it is drawn - the forehead and cheeks are too wide for a woman. moo

I've been working on Turbo's idea ALL DAY and I have yet to verify that the ZG whose office was robbed was in the same building as NG. Does anyone have that particular ZG's office addy? I have literally been EVERYWHERE and can't find it.

TIA

I read online about this a couple months ago and now can not find it. It was in some kind of Orlando forum thing .... like missing children, working women, something like that. I can't find it either but I keep looking for it.
sad.gif

I read online about this a couple months ago and now can not find it. It was in some kind of Orlando forum thing .... like missing children, working women, something like that. I can't find it either but I keep looking for it.
sad.gif
Yea - brevard county moms - I got there - can't find the posts anymore. I think this particular one lives in Brevard county and if that is where her office is - than NOPE does not compute as NG's office was in Winter Park.

Yea - brevard county moms - I got there - can't find the posts anymore. I think this particular one lives in Brevard county and if that is where her office is - than NOPE does not compute as NG's office was in Winter Park.
Hey good you found something. I could kick myself in the *** or something for not keeping old links. Here is an interessting one - pics and articles about the main players.
http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=416697

Maybe most have seen it though.

This isn't necessarily true - I paid my early babysitter/care giver in cash only - I have all my receipts of course and it's notated in my check register - for tax reasons and for child support issues

We haven't heard anything about taxes, if Casey ever submitted taxes, that would be interesting - also to hear about the A's taxes, did they claim Casey and Caylee as dependents?? They were dependent on the A's for pretty much everything

In order to claim a babysitter or nanny or child care on your taxes, you have to have a legit name. They also have to claim taxes - ie as in running a business. If they don't, they can get in trouble.

I looked into it when my son went to a sitter daily while I worked. You can try, but you'd probably cause some issues for yourself.

This has been my thought from the very begining on how she came up with the Zanida that was at Sawgrass..

We know that Casey had a laptop with her when she was staying with AL and we know that she was claiming that she was going to work everyday....We also know that when LE went to Sawgrass the manager had to look on their computers to find that someone by that name had come to look at an apartment..

I think that KC was sitting in her car all day long stealing (pfishing) wireless internet sevice from whomever she could link her laptop to...I think that somewhere around the 17-19th of June she was sitting at Sawgrass Apts and just by dumb luck hooked up to the main computer at Sawgrass and was able to access the info that they had put in about this poor lady who came to look at an apt and from that point on, that was the name and place that KC thought she would tell her parents...She never thought that this case would garner the attention that it has or that LE would be able to track down that ZFG...Afterall she thinks that she is smarter than everyone else is....CA & GA have pubicly stated that KC was very computer savy..I don't think that was the first time she had stolen internet serice from others..She was unemployed for 2 years but was always on the computer so it would only make sense that this was what she was doing all day long....Poor Caylee she never really ever had a chance in this world with all the people her mother surrounded her with....

I think you deserve the I'm Brilliant award. This makes complete sense!

I deleted a bad post. God!!!!

It was about TonE .... it was not good info.

the 'real' Zenaida FG
posted on myspace as Beba

XXXX XXXXXX XX
Kissimmee, Fl
*** unsure if this is the correct address: only Zenaida Gonzalez in Kissimmee?**************
corrected address info : TAKE PIC HERE:
re: zenaida gonzalez
k
kissimmee, fl
Follow Casey's tattoo, Bella Vita. I say this because sometimes when people kill they will keep things or do something to remember the event; a constant reminder. Someone like
Casey (an alledged narcissistic, sociopath) may have that reminder in plain sight, like a tattoo. Something no one else would know. Something that only she would get. Also, in Casey World there seems to be a strong connection to Universal for some reason.

Bella Vita at Sand L3 miles from Universal Studios XXXX Universal Dr. Also note that Cindy St. runs down the lower portion of Bella Vita straight to the lake. It seems to be pretty undeveloped above and below the condos. Click on the links for aerial views. It's almost a straight shot to Universal. Follow Turkey Lake Rd, right on Hollywood Way and you're there. I hope this helps. Caylee you're in our prayers.
Posted by: qmac | September 07, 2008 at 01:47 PM

There is a large city dump south of Alafaya Trail which isnt very far from their house. Has anyone searched it? It is open to the public for a fee. It is large and isolated, she could have dumped little caylee in broad daylight, unseen. Also Hidden Oaks Elementary School should definitely be a place of interest. Any where that was a familiar hang out for her and her friends in school would be a good place to look. It is my opinion that she would go somewhere very familiar to her, a place she had been numerous times before that was known only to her(or so she thinks.
As a Private Investigator myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.

Follow Casey's tattoo, Bella Vita. I say this because sometimes when people kill they will keep things or do something to remember the event; a constant reminder. Someone like
Casey (an alledged narcissistic, sociopath) may have that reminder in plain sight, like a tattoo. Something no one else would know. Something that only she would get. Also, in Casey World there seems to be a strong connection to Universal for some reason.

Hey Radio, I noticed in the search you had done on ZG, she had an address at Motel 6? Well remember when someone had said they saw KC in a motel parking lot pacing back and forth? Do you know which hotel that was?

sorry if this has been asked already...but a question about the trafic ticket ZG/KC/AnnieD

what car was (she) driving??

don't post people's addresses please.

don't post people's addresses please.
Did I do It? Where? What?

Wait .... let me get this straight. ZFG does not exist - right?
Was the error in posting the motel address??
I'm having all kinds of trouble.
sad.gif

BlueSadFace.gif

I seriously doubt the police collected any forensic evidence in that burglary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46