Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same thing and it is making me ill. If she bleached her hair, alive or dead, that is just disgusting imo.

Good points. However ZG's name is computer-researched as early as fall of 2007 and also on 6-12-08 I believe. Since Morgan's ZG also had ties to the tattoo parlor, I find it hard to believe her showing up at Sawgrass was simply a coincidence. For instance, ZG might have been "invited" to tour a specific apartment that a certain "rental representative" had called about having a special deal. I think the name was in play LONG before the incident occurred.

Good point - I hadn't realized there had been such an early search for that name... I also hadn't realized that ZG had a connection to the tatoo parlour. VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!!

She is a POSER. you can change the date in youtube.
Here is a portion of the info from my personal youtube account, from one of my videos.

Date and Map Date:
--- January February March April May June July August September October November December --- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 --- 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 1962 1961 1960 1959 1958 1957 1956 1955 1954 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1948 1947 1946 1945 1944 1943 1942 1941 1940 1939 1938 1937 1936 1935 1934 1933 1932 1931 1930 1929 1928 1927 1926 1925 1924 1923 1922 1921 1920 1919 1918 1917 1916 1915 1914 1913 1912 1911 1910 1909 1908 1907 1906 1905 1904 1903 1902 1901 Today Clear
Map Location
Search Clear
Altitude (in ft)
Set Clear

FYI, those dates appear in drop down windows to allow the account owner to re-select dates. Copy paste messed up the drop down boxes and shows all the dates spread out.

Anyway, she is a fake and a flake.

??? I was responding to some posts about a womans youtube videos having a date previous to Casey's arrest hinting she knew ahead of time about the death, but they are now gone? Did I somehow post this in the wrong thread? lol. I am very confused.

I thought the same thing and it is making me ill. If she bleached her hair, alive or dead, that is just disgusting imo.

Good points. However ZG's name is computer-researched as early as fall of 2007 and also on 6-12-08 I believe. Since Morgan's ZG also had ties to the tattoo parlor, I find it hard to believe her showing up at Sawgrass was simply a coincidence. For instance, ZG might have been "invited" to tour a specific apartment that a certain "rental representative" had called about having a special deal. I think the name was in play LONG before the incident occurred.
The bolded statement is a common misconception.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3184445&postcount=6

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2744049&postcount=202

Hope that helps.

??? I was responding to some posts about a womans youtube videos having a date previous to Casey's arrest hinting she knew ahead of time about the death, but they are now gone? Did I somehow post this in the wrong thread? lol. I am very confused.
aww frip are ya losin' it?

Dunno if its been posted, but....

Sawgrass on 6/17 was CZG. She was referenced this way in the recent depostions, which also explained the "C" in front of ZG on the guest card which kinda looked like a scribble or an unintentional mark.

sorry if this has been brought up....but when i was going thru last night NG thread...someone linked the one tree hill....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ptRZnuNtZ0&feature=related

and all of a sudden the part where the nanny is dyeing the boys hair....i thought....remember KC said to LE that even if caylee hair was dyed .....

well....LE said that the skull had very light long colored hair.....could it be because kc dyed caylee's hair before she killed her.....? oh my.....

any thoughts??????

I remember a long time ago hearing on TV, I think NG said but it's possible one of her experts said............that hair attached to the skull after death changes color. In otherwords, darker hair becomes lighter, and lighter hair becomes darker. That's how they explained the light colored hair found with the remains. I'm so sorry that I have no other way to nail down these statements other than my too-vague recollection.

Sawgrass on 6/17 was CZG. She was referenced this way in the recent depostions, which also explained the "C" in front of ZG on the guest card which kinda looked like a scribble or an unintentional mark.

It seems she was referenced that way by Cindy, who apparently has read some of the discovery. Perhaps Cindy interpreted the "scribble" as a C? :waitasec: Note that Cindy also made a big deal about the last name being "Gonzale", not "Gonzalez."

ZG's attorneys, best I can tell, never referred to her as CZG. Nor did they make an attempt to correct CA.

Going back to ZG's hand-written statement on 7/16 (page 46), she signs her name as "Zenaida Gonzalez". Unless she was somehow able to see into the future on that day and realize that she needed to drop the "C" and add the "z" to her name to make a future defamation suit more viable, I have to believe ZG was her real, full name. Not sure if "Fernandez" was always a part of her name or added later.

About that C...recall that Harry G. filled out the card, not ZG (page 45). Notice that the "C" and the horizontal line next to it look an awful lot like the "G" on the following line. I think Harry started to write ZG's last name first, and then realized on this particular form the first name goes first. Without crossing out or over-writing the G, he simply writes her first name off to the side.

I also point out that ZG made a similar "error" when filling out her statement. In the area where the witness is to print their name - last name first - ZG clearly wrote "Z" before over-writing it with "G".

Happens to me all the time. :bang:

It seems she was referenced that way by Cindy, who apparently has read some of the discovery. Perhaps Cindy interpreted the "scribble" as a C? :waitasec: Note that Cindy also made a big deal about the last name being "Gonzale", not "Gonzalez."

ZG's attorneys, best I can tell, never referred to her as CZG. Nor did they make an attempt to correct CA.

Going back to ZG's hand-written statement on 7/16 (page 46), she signs her name as "Zenaida Gonzalez". Unless she was somehow able to see into the future on that day and realize that she needed to drop the "C" and add the "z" to her name to make a future defamation suit more viable, I have to believe ZG was her real, full name. Not sure if "Fernandez" was always a part of her name or added later.

About that C...recall that Harry G. filled out the card, not ZG (page 45). Notice that the "C" and the horizontal line next to it look an awful lot like the "G" on the following line. I think Harry started to write ZG's last name first, and then realized on this particular form the first name goes first. Without crossing out or over-writing the G, he simply writes her first name off to the side.
*snipped*

Just cobbling things together here.

I can't recall @ the moment, but, for some reason I have an unallocated disk space in my brain :bang: w/ a fragment of a memory that is there is a decent piece of evidence somewhere that the name "Fernandez" is not associated w/ defamation-suit ZG in any shape, form or fashion. Maybe someone paying closer attention can chime in and fix this for me. :confused:

*snipped*

I can't recall @ the moment, but, for some reason I have an unallocated disk space in my brain :bang: w/ a fragment of a memory that is there is a decent piece of evidence somewhere that the name "Fernandez" is not associated w/ defamation-suit ZG in any shape, form or fashion. Maybe someone paying closer attention can chime in and fix this for me. :confused:

I thought so too. However, page two of CA's deposition, about halfway down, says "ALSO PRESENT: Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez". So in her attorney's eyes she is ZFG. :waitasec:

To me it all comes down to all of the forensics on items they took from the house that Caylee would most likely have in her possession when she was with "Zanny".

There will be NO DNA on any object that points to "Zanny". The curling iron, etc., won't have anyone else's DNA on it, other than the Ants.

All of the "junk science" will help, IMO.

There is no Zanny, there is no Zanny DNA. For all of the doc dumps, what we haven't received speaks the loudest. There has not been a single item come out that has "unknown" DNA on it (of Caylee's items). Heck, the neighbour's shovel showed the neighbour's DNA. So of all of the items of Caylee's, none of them had any mystery DNA?
Weird. That Zanny is really good at removing all TRACE.

I thought so too. However, page two of CA's deposition, about halfway down, says "ALSO PRESENT: Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez". So in her attorney's eyes she is ZFG. :waitasec:

Thanks! :) Perhaps worthy of a "Myth Buster" post, eh?

I'm trying hard not to wander back over into the how-did-Casey-connect-ZFG-&-Sawgrass space. Have plenty-o-do-loops @ the moment :rolleyes:

Regarding the things of nanny's that CA states she gave to the police, see page 50, August 21 email from Rick P to CA at this link -- http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf Rick asks "...the articles of clothing of the sitters was verified by who?". This seems to indicate that CA turned over clothing to the police and told them it belonged to the sitter. What ever happened to this clothing? Does LE actually have it? Do they know who it actually belongs to?

Thanks! :) Perhaps worthy of a "Myth Buster" post, eh?

I'm trying hard not to wander back over into the how-did-Casey-connect-ZFG-&-Sawgrass space. Have plenty-o-do-loops @ the moment :rolleyes:

I'm still baffled how Casey connected her to Sawgrass, as well! I'm thinking it had to be through myspace...either ZG posting her planned apartment search or perhaps Casey luring her there? I just don't believe it was a coincidence.

I'm still baffled how Casey connected her to Sawgrass, as well! I'm thinking it had to be through myspace...either ZG posting her planned apartment search or perhaps Casey luring her there? I just don't believe it was a coincidence.

OK...now you're just tempting me :)

...I'm still hanging on to the confluence of ZG's ex-boyfriend Jonathan (IIRC) and Cast Iron Tattoo. He had a video of getting a tat & had befriended CIT on his myspace page. Casey hung out @ CIT w/ her long-time friends (a.k.a. Lake Vaj crowd) with at least 2 of them (Sean & Jon D.) working there. CIT is where Casey got her B.V. tat 7/3. That's the best connection I've seen.

...of course we've also heard of Vicky...the Sawgrass resident, who although called a friend/acquantance of Casey's by Kathy R. (IIRC - totally pulling that name outta my arse...could be 180degrees off :bang:) seemed more like a rival per the St. Patrick's day (and later b-day dinner @ TGIF) pics w/ Lake Vaj dudes. I don't think we've heard FROM Vicky...so...who knows...

...well...d@mnbit how'd I get over here :rolleyes: staring down that slippery slope (again)...

OK...now you're just tempting me :)

...I'm still hanging on to the confluence of ZG's ex-boyfriend Jonathan (IIRC) and Cast Iron Tattoo. He had a video of getting a tat & had befriended CIT on his myspace page. Casey hung out @ CIT w/ her long-time friends (a.k.a. Lake Vaj crowd) with at least 2 of them (Sean & Jon D.) working there. CIT is where Casey got her B.V. tat 7/3. That's the best connection I've seen.

...of course we've also heard of Vicky...the Sawgrass resident, who although called a friend/acquantance of Casey's by Kathy R. (IIRC - totally pulling that name outta my arse...could be 180degrees off :bang:) seemed more like a rival per the St. Patrick's day (and later b-day dinner @ TGIF) pics w/ Lake Vaj dudes. I don't think we've heard FROM Vicky...so...who knows...

...well...d@mnbit how'd I get over here :rolleyes: staring down that slippery slope (again)...

Watch out for that first step...

*snipped*

The real name of the ZG who filed the lawsuit is Zenaida Gonzalez--no "C" at the front. Also no "Fernandez" apparently. The reason she is referred to in the deposition transcripts as "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" is because the court reporter takes the parties' names from the caption, and ZG's attorney put "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" as the name of the Plaintiff on his Complaint (despite the fact that, apparently, according to everyone who has reported on this woman, that is not her full name).

About the "C" on the Sawgrass application: My theory is that the Sawgrass employee said, "OK, what's your name?" ZG said "Zenaida"--pronounced as "Senaida." Sawgrass guy either started spelling it with a "C" on his own or said "How do you spell that?" If you know anyone who speaks Spanish as their "home" language, ask them to spell something starting with a "Z." They will say "SEE" instead of "ZEE"--which of course sounds like "C."

ETA: Then, presumably, ZG would have seen him write a "C" and corrected him--"no, ZEE not SEE"

AZ - I think the rental agent's last name was Garcia and he spoke to ZG in Spanish throughout. I tend to agree with the theory she may have given her last name first and the "dash" next to the C is simply a pen skip of the horizontal stroke on the G. Garcia indented and started again with her first name and then inadvertently left off the final z.

The real name of the ZG who filed the lawsuit is Zenaida Gonzalez--no "C" at the front. Also no "Fernandez" apparently. The reason she is referred to in the deposition transcripts as "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" is because the court reporter takes the parties' names from the caption, and ZG's attorney put "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" as the name of the Plaintiff on his Complaint (despite the fact that, apparently, according to everyone who has reported on this woman, that is not her full name).

About the "C" on the Sawgrass application: My theory is that the Sawgrass employee said, "OK, what's your name?" ZG said "Zenaida"--pronounced as "Senaida." Sawgrass guy either started spelling it with a "C" on his own or said "How do you spell that?" If you know anyone who speaks Spanish as their "home" language, ask them to spell something starting with a "Z." They will say "SEE" instead of "ZEE"--which of course sounds like "C."

ETA: Then, presumably, ZG would have seen him write a "C" and corrected him--"no, ZEE not SEE"

The Sawgrass guy I would think would know how to spell a Spanish name Zenaida because he is a Garcia.
I know there is a presumption there are my part thinking that a person with a Spanish name should know how to spell another Spanish name.

Oops sorry did not see the post above...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member