Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People here illegally have addresses, even phone numbers. There are actual locations where they live. They often have roommates. Actual people see them and talk to them. They often have jobs, sometimes two or three at a time. They have employers and co-workers. Sometimes they even have bank accounts and file tax returns. They frequently have untilites, electric and cable TV. If there was a 'Zanny,' then Casey needs to give cops factual, verifiable imformation to prove it-- proof to verify a location where she lived or worked in Orlando at any time during the past four years KC said she knew the 'Zanny.' She needs to show the cops a phone call that she made to 'Zanny' to, say, set up times for her to sit Caylee or one phone call 'Zanny' made to, say, tell her the baby was running a temperature, etc.. There must have some verifiable adress or communication here...IF 'Zanny' is real, probably a LOT more than one or two. Since none of that seems to exist and since KC seem to continue not to provide it, I assume there is no 'Zanny.'

Exactly. If Zanny was real, she could b traced, legal or not. And, there would be SOME evidence of her existence in KC's phone/computer records/photos.

All KC would have to do is supply evidence of ONE call, ONE text, ONE email, ONE phone number, etc. She can't. There is no Zanny. LE has wrung her phones and computers dry, looking for evidence of Zanny.

Exactly. If Zanny was real, she could b traced, legal or not. And, there would be SOME evidence of her existence in KC's phone/computer records/photos.

All KC would have to do is supply evidence of ONE call, ONE text, ONE email, ONE phone number, etc. She can't. There is no Zanny. LE has wrung her phones and computers dry, looking for evidence of Zanny.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is BRILLIANT BRINI ! ! ! !

KC KISS K=keep I=it S=simple S=stupid ! ! !

Name/show/prove just ONE "1"

phone number
Address
E mail
Text message....

V E R Y ~ S I M P L E ! ! !

name/show/prove just one.... where is Zanny > ?

which door is ZFG hidding behind....

Door #1
Door #2
Door # 3

Oh where oh where has Zanny/Nanny gone....
oh wher oh where can she be.... with he little dog tototototo 2

don't you wanna find her....
she took your CAYLEE
She killed your CAYLEE

She threatened your Parents

She need to be caught & brought to ~ Justice ! ! !:furious:

SPEAK KC ! S P E A K ! ! !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

**** Ticked off that even someone with the name
of ZFG could possibly disappear into THIN AIR ! ! ! ! !

~~~~~~ GET REAL KC ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::behindbar

Also means "Dove" in latin (Zenaida macroura is a mourning dove).

thanks kenosha, from what i've read it seems that in most of europe it's pronounced 'say-noo-da', so if she'd just seen it written down in france, for example, and then pulled it off the top of her head she'd have been caught not even knowing how to say the name!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is BRILLIANT BRINI ! ! ! !

KC KISS K=keep I=it S=simple S=stupid ! ! !

Name/show/prove just ONE "1"

phone number
Address
E mail
Text message....

V E R Y ~ S I M P L E ! ! !

name/show/prove just one.... where is Zanny > ?

which door is ZFG hidding behind....

Door #1
Door #2
Door # 3

Oh where oh where has Zanny/Nanny gone....
oh wher oh where can she be.... with he little dog tototototo 2

don't you wanna find her....
she took your CAYLEE
She killed your CAYLEE

She threatened your Parents

She need to be caught & brought to ~ Justice ! ! !:furious:

SPEAK KC ! S P E A K ! ! !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

**** Ticked off that even someone with the name
of ZFG could possibly disappear into THIN AIR ! ! ! ! !

~~~~~~ GET REAL KC ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::behindbar

Good point! How many rich (per KC-- "she has a lot of money") women who are drop-dead gorgeous (per KC, who said she is a "10,") who are named Zenaida Fernadez Gonzalez, whose hobby is being an unpaid baby sitter, and who also moves and changes her phone number every week, or so, are gonna go unnoticed? Oh! And who is Jeff's ex. (Though, Jeff said he never heard of her.) But, you know how guys can be. Give in, and they just forget yuh. ;-)

Remember when KC faked a passel of emails from her non-existent manager at Universal? One would THINK she might be smart enough to at least try to fake a few emails from Xanex the Nanex. BUT NOOOOOOOOO.

Here's why it's creepy and plausible enough:

1.Zanny
2.Juliette Lewis-Supposedly her best friend, CA writes emails to herself as Juliette!
3.EVERY one of her friends go on the record to say this is not the Casey they knew, it's like they are two separate people.

That's because sociopaths are chameleons. They are whom ever they are expected to be by the person to whom they are speaking.

Three exceptions: CA said KC was always a liar and a mooch, Ryan said that KC was always manipulative, and JG said KC could always be a "diabolical liar."

I have been saying from day one that the whole Z the Nanny story is just too much of a ko-inky-dinky.
The idea that anyone who watched Caylee was to Casey the nanny is a good possibilty. Using only one name keeps people from wondering if Caylee is being dumped with a whole lot of different people which is not good for childhood developement trust factors. [keep CA off her back at least on that issue] It would be a good cover to hide that. Somewhere along the line the Z name was chosen.
Giving a name to the nanny helps with people who might question her about childcare abilities of a sitter such as JG father, JG himself, her brother and some other closer friends and family. This may have been a way to dispell any doubts. When you use a more personal name it gives the appearnce that you do know them as to just the generalized Nanny. It may sqash some questions from being asked. Make something appear normal to others.

The question is did Casey then take this possible long term fabrication of a nanny called Zanny and put a real person to the once fake Zanny.
Or
was there at one time a real person named Zanny that Casey used to sit for Caylee if only for a short period of time and Casey just continued to use the name even if not using this real person anymore.

When what ever happened to Caylee happened this name of Zanny became useful in the sense that Casey left Caylee with her and she disappeared with Caylee.

If a Martha W*shington was the name that Casey gave to LE and we found out that there had been in fact a person by that name that had been at Sawgrass I would be thinking the same thing.
The childrens book with the Zanny the Nanny as one of the characters makes you think that Casey just choose the name Zanny from the book to use as the babysitters name and that may be exactly what it was, just a made up name.

Casey could then use any real name of a real person to connect with the Zanny name anytime it becaome necessary.

Casey just happen to choose the name of ZFG.

It still leaves the same problem. Casey picked a real name to become the Zanny the nanny. It just happen to be this ZFG. To do that Casey needed to know what the names of the people who had been at Sawgrass where to be able to pick a name that was an actual real live breathing in the flesh person who actually did in fact happen to go to Sawgrass.

How did Casey find out that a real living breathing in the flesh ZG went to Sawgrass on 6.17 for her to use this name. How did Casey know to use that name? That is the question.

In my opinion by coming up with the way that Casey got this women's name may in fact lead to another person who has some some useful knowledge in helping to find Caylee.
If it is found out that Casey somehow managed to get this information all on her own then that could give additional insight into what Casey is capable of, even possible premediation as opposed to accident. Was this kidnapping story something that was happenstance when Casey was cornered about where Caylee was or was it planned out in advance.

1) KC had friends in the Sawgrass. One of them might have mentioned the name, 2) If she was, as she said, sitting on the porch at the Sawgrass, on the day when ZG was touring the place, she might have heard the name.

KC has no accomplice.

Here's a Zanny thought:

As many times as KC claimed Caylee was with ZFG, wouldn't some kind of hair or carpet fiber or some other material from ZFG and family/friends have clung to Caylee and maybe on her carseat or somewhere in the car in the car? I wonder if LE has evidence with an unknown source?

1) KC had friends in the Sawgrass. One of them might have mentioned the name, 2) If she was, as she said, sitting on the porch at the Sawgrass, on the day when ZG was touring the place, she might have heard the name.

KC has no accomplice.

I actually wanted to piggyback a few things onto Shadow of My Minds post;

I also believe it is too much of a "ko-inky-dinky" as you put it. Factor in a few other seemingly random pieces of the puzzle, and it rockets into ANOTHER REALM:eek:
  1. Finding someone with a full name that suggests the possible nickname "Zanny" that you, for some reason, decided on using years before- LUCKY?

2. Finding a name that has no "obvious" connection to the small group of people in which you have associated with your whole life, but oddly specific enough to appear to have been familiar to you.- LUCKIER?

3. Finding said "name" to be common enough (all 3: ZENAIDA, FERNANDEZ & GONZALES) to have multiple listings in multiple databases, but bizarrely unique in the arrangement of the hyphenated last-name. Choosing to insist upon an uncommonly known usage (while using it correctly in your explanation to Lee in Jail Visit video) of hyphenated names(not thru marriage), where the Father's surname is used first, followed by the Mother's maiden name. In a nut-shell, finding a common name that's rarely seen that way- EVEN LUCKIERER?

4. Finding a someone with said "name", at a residence, with a documented PAPER TRAIL, but not physically living there, avoiding that awkward confrontation- REALLY LUCKY?

5. Choosing an apartment number that is coincidentally vacant, again avoiding a confrontation with an actual person while still maintaining a thread of mystery- uuuhhh....REALLY REALLY LUCKY?

6. Finding that specific/non-specific someone, RIGHT WHEN YOU NEED HER (like the very day you reeaalllly need someone with that name to pin a murder on).- OUTTA THE FRIGGIN' BALLPARK LUCKIEST OF THE LUCKY??
How did KC find someone with such a rare name, that she had previously used in connection with Caylee, out looking at homes, right when she needed an address (like the very next day!!), but knowing that she wouldn't be there if anybody came asking pesky questions??

No scenario (I've seen) explains KC predicting the future, nor placing her in possession of any prior knowledge while maintaining the most thoroughly documented footprint I have ever seen... Come on peeps- I really don't wanna give KC credit for being that smart, so we've gotta find the simple answer... 'cause we know she's a creature of habit and she doesn't like to go the extra mile. BUT, I do not believe this is a random, made-up name. There IS a reason for THIS "name"....

I actually wanted to piggyback a few things onto Shadow of My Minds post;

I also believe it is too much of a "ko-inky-dinky" as you put it. Factor in a few other seemingly random pieces of the puzzle, and it rockets into ANOTHER REALM:eek:
  1. Finding someone with a full name that suggests the possible nickname "Zanny" that you, for some reason, decided on using years before- LUCKY?

2. Finding a name that has no "obvious" connection to the small group of people in which you have associated with your whole life, but oddly specific enough to appear to have been familiar to you.- LUCKIER?

3. Finding said "name" to be common enough (all 3: ZENAIDA, FERNANDEZ & GONZALES) to have multiple listings in multiple databases, but bizarrely unique in the arrangement of the hyphenated last-name. Choosing to insist upon an uncommonly known usage (while using it correctly in your explanation to Lee in Jail Visit video) of hyphenated names(not thru marriage), where the Father's surname is used first, followed by the Mother's maiden name. In a nut-shell, finding a common name that's rarely seen that way- EVEN LUCKIERER?

4. Finding a someone with said "name", at a residence, with a documented PAPER TRAIL, but not physically living there, avoiding that awkward confrontation- REALLY LUCKY?

5. Choosing an apartment number that is coincidentally vacant, again avoiding a confrontation with an actual person while still maintaining a thread of mystery- uuuhhh....REALLY REALLY LUCKY?

6. Finding that specific/non-specific someone, RIGHT WHEN YOU NEED HER (like the very day you reeaalllly need someone with that name to pin a murder on).- OUTTA THE FRIGGIN' BALLPARK LUCKIEST OF THE LUCKY??
How did KC find someone with such a rare name, that she had previously used in connection with Caylee, out looking at homes, right when she needed an address (like the very next day!!), but knowing that she wouldn't be there if anybody came asking pesky questions??

No scenario (I've seen) explains KC predicting the future, nor placing her in possession of any prior knowledge while maintaining the most thoroughly documented footprint I have ever seen... Come on peeps- I really don't wanna give KC credit for being that smart, so we've gotta find the simple answer... 'cause we know she's a creature of habit and she doesn't like to go the extra mile. BUT, I do not believe this is a random, made-up name. There IS a reason for THIS "name"....

*my bold.
i'm not sure where you're going w/ this scratch and i may well be misunderstanding you.
the nickname 'zanny' could be suggested, to the same degree that zenaida suggests zanny, by many other names: zenda, zarena, zinnia, zana, zandra, zanita, zenia ..... and the surname wasn't spoken out loud until long after zenaida herself had visited sawgrass. i don't see how casey is predicting the future in any way. she just heard/saw a name and chose to use it a month later, no luck required. i don't think it's lucky that she didn't live where casey said she did either.

That's a good question, KenoshaKid! I wonder what the actual nickname would be? When I google the name "Zanny", I only get pages for Xanax. The coincidences between the "facts" surrounding KC's Zenaida and the real ZFG are too much. We may never know exactly how and where she came up with it, but it would seem as if she modeled her imagi-nanny after some real information on someone.
Speaking of Casey modeling real or imaginary characters and stories, I am reminded of the connection to the "Zanny the Nanny" character from Kathryn Lasky's children's book "Double Trouble Squared". According to the cover, Zanny is the children's teacher who apparently travels with the family. (haven't read the book yet)
note: According to CA, books have been an important part of Casey's life since childhood and were part of Caylee's life as well.
note: Didn't the t-shirt found with Caylees remains have the word TROUBLE on the front? If so (need to check evidence) I would suspect that a message was being sent with that shirt that may connect to the character Zanny the Nanny in "Double Trouble Squared".

WAS THERE A NANNY? Maybe there was - maybe there wasn't - but I am still willing to entertain the possibility.:nuts::nuts:

WAS THERE A NANNY? Maybe there was - maybe there wasn't - but I am still willing to entertain the possibility.:nuts::nuts:

*resp. snipped.
do you mean an actual honest to gawd nanny as opposed to, in cindy's words, 'whoever was taking care of caylee at the time'?

While I'm at it..............what about this possibility?
Per testimony of GA/CA, Caylee referred to others in her circle as:
George = JoJo
Cindy = CC
Lee = Uncle E
Mallory = Mawee

Caylee was only 2 yrs old. Isn't it common (if not standard practice) for a 2 yr old to botch the pronunciation of names. It's also very cute.....:sponge:
In my experience, because it was so cute, I would call everyone by their new shortened/mispronounced names. That said could:
Annie = Zanny

Just sayin......one of many theories on the subject.....
SKEPTICS - GO EASY ON ME - I'M DON'T EVEN HAVE 50 POSTS YET!!!:crazy:

*resp. snipped.
do you mean an actual honest to gawd nanny as opposed to, in cindy's words, 'whoever was taking care of caylee at the time'?

I personally edge toward the "whoever was taking care of her at the time". Using the same term "Zanny or Zanni" (see below) gives the appearance of stability and regular consistent care. Casey could tell her mom that Caylee was with Zanny (rather than Tom, Dick or Harry so to speak) and CA could tell co-workers she was with Zanny the nanny.
What would happen if Casey told CA that Caylee was here and then there? :behindbar "BAD MOM"
What would CA co-workers think if they knew that Caylee was with this, that and the other person all the time? "BAD MOM - BAD GRANDMA"
This system would protect everyone (except Caylee)!!!

I personally edge toward the "whoever was taking care of her at the time". Using the same term "Zanny or Zanni" (see below) gives the appearance of stability and regular consistent care. Casey could tell her mom that Caylee was with Zanny (rather than Tom, Dick or Harry so to speak) and CA could tell co-workers she was with Zanny the nanny.
What would happen if Casey told CA that Caylee was here and then there? :behindbar "BAD MOM"
What would CA co-workers think if they knew that Caylee was with this, that and the other person all the time? "BAD MOM - BAD GRANDMA"
This system would protect everyone (except Caylee)!!!

thanks for the explanation - i see where you're coming from.

Just sayin......one of many theories on the subject.....
SKEPTICS - GO EASY ON ME - I'M DON'T EVEN HAVE 50 POSTS YET!!!:crazy:

don't worry, lucky. people challenge each other's ideas here, and it's a healthy thing for everybody, but nobody will verbally bash you!

Scratchthatitch, you make some good points. IMO, the real luck was that ZG looked for an apartment at any time so as to meet Casey's need, and that Casey somehow learned of it. If Casey had come across information that "the" ZG had toured Crane's Landing, that location would have been the story we heard July 15. If Casey had come across NO information of any ZG at any apartment, we'd have heard something different than an apartment drop-off. IMO

Scratchthatitch, you make some good points. IMO, the real luck was that ZG looked for an apartment at any time so as to meet Casey's need, and that Casey somehow learned of it. If Casey had come across information that "the" ZG had toured Crane's Landing, that location would have been the story we heard July 15. If Casey had come across NO information of any ZG at any apartment, we'd have heard something different than an apartment drop-off. IMO

In any of the media interviews with the "Lawsuit ZG," did anyone ask her about her Cast Iron Tattoo connection and whether she had been to Cast Iron recently?? I think there is a background assumption that Casey must have learned about ZG visiting Sawgrass on or about June 17 when ZG actually went there (and about the time that Casey, IF SHE HAD A BRAIN, would have been planning her kidnapping story). But could Casey have learned about ZG's Sawgrass visit when she went to get her tattoo on July 3? Is it possible that Casey did not even start THINKING about trying to connect her "Zanny" to any real live person until July 3 when she fortuitously heard this name?

Obviously this theory is totally inconsistent with the "Casey used ZG as an alias during a May 2008 traffic stop" theory. For now I am going to try to believe both of these theories at once. I plan to ask CA to teach me how to do that.... :crazy:

In any of the media interviews with the "Lawsuit ZG," did anyone ask her about her Cast Iron Tattoo connection and whether she had been to Cast Iron recently?? I think there is a background assumption that Casey must have learned about ZG visiting Sawgrass on or about June 17 when ZG actually went there (and about the time that Casey, IF SHE HAD A BRAIN, would have been planning her kidnapping story). But could Casey have learned about ZG's Sawgrass visit when she went to get her tattoo on July 3? Is it possible that Casey did not even start THINKING about trying to connect her "Zanny" to any real live person until July 3 when she fortuitously heard this name?

Obviously this theory is totally inconsistent with the "Casey used ZG as an alias during a May 2008 traffic stop" theory. For now I am going to try to believe both of these theories at once. I plan to ask CA to teach me how to do that.... :crazy:

I think that a good theory, just one question, how did Casey know exactly which apartment ZG visited (#210 if I remember correctly)? I don't think that when talking to someone about looking at an apartment that you would say which one you saw unless there was a conversation such as "I went to look at the Sawgrass apartments today"..."Oh, yeah? I have friends that live there, which apartment did you look at? You may be their new neighbor."

I think that a good theory, just one question, how did Casey know exactly which apartment ZG visited (#210 if I remember correctly)? I don't think that when talking to someone about looking at an apartment that you would say which one you saw unless there was a conversation such as "I went to look at the Sawgrass apartments today"..."Oh, yeah? I have friends that live there, which apartment did you look at? You may be their new neighbor."

Well, ZG looked at the model apartment (#110), which was downstairs from #210 (the vacant apartment). But still, that's a pretty big coincidence.

How about...Casey gets the basic info at Cast Iron Tattoos, then goes to visit her friend Katie Sue R. who works at Sawgrass. KSR runs off on some errand in the complex, Casey rifles through the files to find ZG's card--but doesn't get a chance to actually write the info down because KSR is back too fast, which explains why she got the names of the "roommates" (actually ZG's kids) wrong but sort of close (Raquel vs. Michelle; Jennifer vs. Jasmine).... KSR later downplays how well she knows Casey, is less than cooperative with LE and fails to mention Casey's visit because she realizes what happened and knows she would be in big trouble for letting a friend "loose" in the Sawgrass offices while she was on the job.

This, of course, would require that KSR be a total idiot for not realizing she would be in a lot more trouble for obstructing a murder investigation...but we're just brainstorming here.

I was wondering about the computer searches on ZFG which were in the first couple of weeks in June. IIRC, these searches were before Caylee went missing. Maybe I mixed up the dates, not sure.

Well, ZG looked at the model apartment (#110), which was downstairs from #210 (the vacant apartment). But still, that's a pretty big coincidence.

How about...Casey gets the basic info at Cast Iron Tattoos, then goes to visit her friend Katie Sue R. who works at Sawgrass. KSR runs off on some errand in the complex, Casey rifles through the files to find ZG's card--but doesn't get a chance to actually write the info down because KSR is back too fast, which explains why she got the names of the "roommates" (actually ZG's kids) wrong but sort of close (Raquel vs. Michelle; Jennifer vs. Jasmine).... KSR later downplays how well she knows Casey, is less than cooperative with LE and fails to mention Casey's visit because she realizes what happened and knows she would be in big trouble for letting a friend "loose" in the Sawgrass offices while she was on the job.

This, of course, would require that KSR be a total idiot for not realizing she would be in a lot more trouble for obstructing a murder investigation...but we're just brainstorming here.

Whoops my memory was wrong, I thought Casey said the same apartment number that ZG looked at....

You are on a roll, please continue. I will no longer interupt:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV