Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question as I imagine it is if stopped and given a ticket didn't the officer check the car's registration and to whom was the car registered? If that didn't match what would a cop do? Also there is an insurance issue for the car or driver? I know Florida is messed up, so what is the protocol?

I lived in FL County last year and I was pulled over because I had an expired tag. The police officer asked for my license and registration and insurance. I didn't have my license so I got a ticket but I did tell him my correct name with matched my other documents. It would seem to me if the driver's name didn't match the other documents he might think it was a stolen car.

Does anyone know off the top of their head WHAT TIME OF DAY the real Zenaida visited SAWGRASS? Morning.. or Afternoon??

Ripley, did KC really mention this name to Rev.Grund back then? I thought she only mentioned the actual name Zani from mid-June onward. That is very interesting if that's the case. Though I've always thought that the "nanny" term just meant whatever friend or acquaintance KC left Caylee with here and there, just a generic term. (Even wondered if it was conceivable that KC ever left Caylee with hotel or resort babysitters maybe using a fake room number or her old Universal ID or something.) If that's true that KC would leave the baby with JG's younger brother, that makes me wonder again how much she left Caylee with roommates or whoever was around, even just acquaintances, during those last weeks when she was living with so many people, maybe even with people from the club or any establishment she frequented. MK described how when there was a group at TL's apartment, Caylee greeted them at the door when they arrived and Caylee was just there with them in the front room, while KC and TL were not present but were in a back room, then they were with Caylee on the balcony, MK was holding Caylee as they were looking to see how many alligators they could see in the pond, etc, entertaining Caylee. MK told LE she had been somewhat concerned about KC just entrusting them with this, what if they left, what if Caylee would manage to open the door to the balcony on her own when no one was there, something along those lines. Later, TL said on another site that CH (isn't that MK's boyfriend) wasn't even his actual roomate but was just "a guy who was sleeping on the couch" at TL's apartment rent free, TL also described him as "a big liar". So if KC would leave Caylee out there with just "the guy on the couch" who TL even describes as a big liar (TL's description, not mine, TL said this on SMswebsite, I don't follow that site, just linked to that once from here, TL also said in that discussion that CH had never been his business partner), anyway, that may give us some idea that maybe KC did this sometimes, just thinking other people were watching Caylee or that there wasn't any risk, maybe a bit naiive or overtrusting in this regard. I mean, if Caylee could greet friends at the door, she could potentially greet anyone who came to the door in the same way.
I remember it being discussed once about KC having had Caylee along at Fusian during one party/event, or maybe it was at one of the LakeVaj parties, does anyone know, was it confirmed that Caylee was ever at one of these places for one function, or was it only rumor? thanks for any info (I know "Exit" says Caylee was never at his house, LakeVaj.)
I know Amy said that the baby was at some of the parties and that she thought it was odd that the baby slept through all that ruckus partying, but she did , she recalled the baby sleeping on the couch once, only barely roused once, saw Amy, grinned and fell back sound asleep. Scary!

There is something I have often wondered about. I guess you could say for entertainment purpose's. And please forgive me if this has already been addressed. Remember when casey said that Zanny told her that she was taking Caylee to teach her a lesson? Did she ever say why? What was the reason Zanny felt Casey needed to learn something? Just curious if anyone ever asked Casey this and what she may have said. Just wanted to add that I do not believe for a minute, that there is or ever was a Zanny. Anyone know?:waitasec:

There is something I have often wondered about. I guess you could say for entertainment purpose's. And please forgive me if this has already been addressed. Remember when casey said that Zanny told her that she was taking Caylee to teach her a lesson? Did she ever say why? What was the reason Zanny felt Casey needed to learn something? Just curious if anyone ever asked Casey this and what she may have said. Just wanted to add that I do not believe for a minute, that there is or ever was a Zanny. Anyone know?:waitasec:
Lee was asked this in his depo and he said no, she did not tell them what the lesson was supposed to be.

Originally posted by The World According
Originally Posted by Cayleefan
There is something I have often wondered about. I guess you could say for entertainment purpose's. And please forgive me if this has already been addressed. Remember when casey said that Zanny told her that she was taking Caylee to teach her a lesson? Did she ever say why? What was the reason Zanny felt Casey needed to learn something? Just curious if anyone ever asked Casey this and what she may have said. Just wanted to add that I do not believe for a minute, that there is or ever was a Zanny. Anyone know?
Lee was asked this in his depo and he said no, she did not tell them what the lesson was supposed to be.

Thanks for answering my question. In Casey's, obviously sick mind, I wonder where she was planning on going with the "teaching her a lesson" tidbit?

...maybe she was teaching herself a lesson since everyone let her get away with everything for such a long time.....as in "that should have been done a long time ago".."did I have to go to such an extreme?"..."now I am the victim once again,I had to sacrifice my own child"

In Casey's, obviously sick mind, I wonder where she was planning on going with the "teaching her a lesson" tidbit?
*snipped*

..."now I am the victim once again,I had to sacrifice my own child"
*snipped*

IMHO, insightful question & comment.

Casey started writing her Diary of Days 7/2 after she'd reflected on things for a few weeks. It gives us some insight into how she viewed what had just happened...measuring out the responsibility from her vantage point. She wrote it in a 3rd-person...directed the first half @ Cindy - blamed Cindy basically...then directed the second half @ herself - absolved herself from guilt, established herself as the victim.

Since, "teaching her a lesson" emerged well after the arrest I expect it was a dig @ Cindy...an extension of her Diary of Days perspective....she [Cindy] took Caylee from me [Casey]...and she [Cindy] did it to teach me [Casey] a lesson. Afterall - it's all about Casey, right?.

IMHO, its not too different from the scene @ G&C's around the time of the 911 calls when it appears Cindy had previously called Casey a 'spiteful biotch' and Casey uttered something to the effect of maybe she was...self fulfilling & all. On a related tangent...Casey texted Amy in May during a fight w/ Ricardo..."Well if he calls me a b**** again we can’t be friends. I'm serious. I have never argued with someone like this outside of my family and at least then it wa(s warranted)" So, regardless of who was denegrating whom, it appears this kinda exchange wasn't new to Casey in the Anthony home.

Cindy stated that she gave OCSD a curling iron that Casey claimed was Zanny's. Has anyone read any test results that may have been done on it, or, if it exists at all? Coming from Cindy, you gotta wonder:rolleyes:

Cindy stated that she gave OCSD a curling iron that Casey claimed was Zanny's. Has anyone read any test results that may have been done on it, or, if it exists at all? Coming from Cindy, you gotta wonder:rolleyes:

Yes, we were all wondering at the time why LE took a straightening iron and videotapes from the house. Apparently they were the things Cindy said came from Zanny. IIRC, there was a swab taken from the plug end of the straightening iron--probably where you would hold it to plug it in--but I don't think we've seen any results.

Yes, we were all wondering at the time why LE took a straightening iron and videotapes from the house. Apparently they were the things Cindy said came from Zanny. IIRC, there was a swab taken from the plug end of the straightening iron--probably where you would hold it to plug it in--but I don't think we've seen any results.

Oh yes, I forgot about the tapes! Hmmmm, either they got nothing or they do & its not been released, again, hmmmm. I'd tend to side with nothing since it does not appear that OCSD is looking for zanny......

Thanks AZlawyer!

Cindy questioned KC in jail about a news report that KC had her nails done in June or July. Seemed a trivial concern considering all the unanswered questions regarding her missing granddaughter and the scent in the car.

It made me think the cost of anything KC brought home was questioned if Cindy saw it, maybe since Cindy paid for most things and/or due to KC theft from her grandparents. So in answer to Cindy or to prevent questions from Cindy, KC could have used the famous "Zanny excuse" regarding the curling iron and tape. It's Zanny's; Zanny gave it to me.

I've read and reread both this thread and the clerk records concerning this ZG and don't understand where anyone is getting that she appeared on June 10 instead of 11 or failed to show, that a payment was posted retroactive rather than on the actual day she paid or any thing that could connect this person to being Casey. What I see shown to be factual:

ZG pead Nolo Contendre on June 11 to driving w/out a valid licence and fines were set.

Casey was not pinging that area when her first call took place on June 11. Although that first ping was at 9:40 am, enough time to drive back over there, I find it highly unlikely she could, having a court appearance unless they had her first in line. She could have easily waited an hour before her case coming up unless they always do them in alphabetical. Here, cases come up in the order filed, not by name. But, if it is by name then it is possible she got back across town by 9:40. Even so....

She was in jail when the 2nd payment was made on August 15th, when the copies were made on August 18th and was still in jail last Friday, April 10th, as far as I know, when the last copies were made.

While all this would make for a great thriller or mystery novel, it isn't going to work in reality. The likely reason someone would bail out on this commitment is that something more threatening than the consequences awaits them, or that they simply lost their job and can't pay. If this were somehow Casey and they knew it, they would show her license suspended also. Another thing, Casey's old tickets read the same as I've always seen them, satisfied so I have no idea where someone came up with that. I think there is a whole lot of wishful thinking going on. So many false rumors floating around.

Why doesn't someone living in the area simply go to the police and request the report on this incident? The car info, time and location would all be on the paperwork.

Cindy questioned KC in jail about a news report that KC had her nails done in June or July. Seemed a trivial concern considering all the unanswered questions regarding her missing granddaughter and the scent in the car.

It made me think the cost of anything KC brought home was questioned if Cindy saw it, maybe since Cindy paid for most things and/or due to KC theft from her grandparents. So in answer to Cindy or to prevent questions from Cindy, KC could have used the famous "Zanny excuse" regarding the curling iron and tape. It's Zanny's; Zanny gave it to me.

Good grief, how did she ever keep all those lies straight? I wonder what made the determination as to whether she would lie & say she got stuff from zanny or lie & say she bought it with her own money earned at Universal. Geeeze, so much to wonder about......:waitasec:

I've read and reread both this thread and the clerk records concerning this ZG and don't understand where anyone is getting that she appeared on June 10 instead of 11 or failed to show, that a payment was posted retroactive rather than on the actual day she paid or any thing that could connect this person to being Casey. What I see shown to be factual:

ZG pead Nolo Contendre on June 11 to driving w/out a valid licence and fines were set.

Casey was not pinging that area when her first call took place on June 11. Although that first ping was at 9:40 am, enough time to drive back over there, I find it highly unlikely she could, having a court appearance unless they had her first in line. She could have easily waited an hour before her case coming up unless they always do them in alphabetical. Here, cases come up in the order filed, not by name. But, if it is by name then it is possible she got back across town by 9:40. Even so....

She was in jail when the 2nd payment was made on August 15th, when the copies were made on August 18th and was still in jail last Friday, April 10th, as far as I know, when the last copies were made.

While all this would make for a great thriller or mystery novel, it isn't going to work in reality. The likely reason someone would bail out on this commitment is that something more threatening than the consequences awaits them, or that they simply lost their job and can't pay. If this were somehow Casey and they knew it, they would show her license suspended also. Another thing, Casey's old tickets read the same as I've always seen them, satisfied so I have no idea where someone came up with that. I think there is a whole lot of wishful thinking going on. So many false rumors floating around.

Why doesn't someone living in the area simply go to the police and request the report on this incident? The car info, time and location would all be on the paperwork.

They have............it will all come out later.

I think she asked about her nails because she was wondering how a manicure fit into this whole "zanny's 31 day script". She was quizzing her daughter up to see how much of a monster that she really was. On the other hand, she could have been searching for some peace of mind by hoping that KC would deny certain evil facts. For instance, people that suspect their spouse of infidelity will often quiz up their spouse to find out the truth, but most ask because they are hoping the truth is that they are faithful. It's easier to believe that you are jumping to conclusions than that that someone is lying to you and always has been. Cindy accepts KC's poorly fabricated excuses for reasons for her unacceptable behaviour.

In short, wake up Cindy! Your daughter is a liar, and you should cut the umbilical cord. It's time for her to finally pay for her misdeeds by the hands of an authoritative figure that won't buy into her lies! Sometimes the best things for your child is punishment. You should be glad she did not kill you and George.

sorry if this has been brought up....but when i was going thru last night NG thread...someone linked the one tree hill....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ptRZnuNtZ0&feature=related

and all of a sudden the part where the nanny is dyeing the boys hair....i thought....remember KC said to LE that even if caylee hair was dyed .....

well....LE said that the skull had very light long colored hair.....could it be because kc dyed caylee's hair before she killed her.....? oh my.....

any thoughts??????

Appologies if I am repeating something but - here is one theory:

Casey at some point talked about Zanny the nanny in reference to Xanex. Whether she actually used Xanex on Caylee is debatable but I could see how Casey might think that doing so might not be a bad idea!

At some point she decided that she wanted to rid herself of Caylee. She watches an episode of One Tree Hill and decides one option is to l connoct a story about the nanny kidnapping Caylee. She looks into other options such as chloroform, neck braking etc etc.

On June 16th - Caylee is murdered. I do not believe Casey decided to murder Caylee on this day - but it happened -

So Casey decides to go with the nanny kidnapped my child story.
She realizes she has to come up with a name that starts with Z because she has talked about zanny the nanny. A kidnapper with a name that starts with Z would in her mind make this story more beleivable. Coincidentally there is a Zenaida Gonzales who visits Sawgrass - a place that Casey is familiar with. Better yet, Zenaida is from out-of state!

Voila - all the stars are alligned for Casey ( she is after all the centre of the universe)! She has her kidnapper.

sorry if this has been brought up....but when i was going thru last night NG thread...someone linked the one tree hill....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ptRZnuNtZ0&feature=related

and all of a sudden the part where the nanny is dyeing the boys hair....i thought....remember KC said to LE that even if caylee hair was dyed .....

well....LE said that the skull had very light long colored hair.....could it be because kc dyed caylee's hair before she killed her.....? oh my.....

any thoughts??????
I thought the same thing and it is making me ill. If she bleached her hair, alive or dead, that is just disgusting imo.

Appologies if I am repeating something but - here is one theory:

Casey at some point talked about Zanny the nanny in reference to Xanex. Whether she actually used Xanex on Caylee is debatable but I could see how Casey might think that doing so might not be a bad idea!

At some point she decided that she wanted to rid herself of Caylee. She watches an episode of One Tree Hill and decides one option is to l connoct a story about the nanny kidnapping Caylee. She looks into other options such as chloroform, neck braking etc etc.

On June 16th - Caylee is murdered. I do not believe Casey decided to murder Caylee on this day - but it happened -

So Casey decides to go with the nanny kidnapped my child story.
She realizes she has to come up with a name that starts with Z because she has talked about zanny the nanny. A kidnapper with a name that starts with Z would in her mind make this story more beleivable. Coincidentally there is a Zenaida Gonzales who visits Sawgrass - a place that Casey is familiar with. Better yet, Zenaida is from out-of state!

Voila - all the stars are alligned for Casey ( she is after all the centre of the universe)! She has her kidnapper.
Good points. However ZG's name is computer-researched as early as fall of 2007 and also on 6-12-08 I believe. Since Morgan's ZG also had ties to the tattoo parlor, I find it hard to believe her showing up at Sawgrass was simply a coincidence. For instance, ZG might have been "invited" to tour a specific apartment that a certain "rental representative" had called about having a special deal. I think the name was in play LONG before the incident occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member