Zanny's White Dog

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that since Casey had used "the nanny" as an excuse to her friends during June/July, when push came to shove (night of July 15th) it was someone she could lay the blame on, and she knew they would never find this nanny, because none existed. I would be interested to know exactly how much time she invested in this nanny the kidnapper story. The following is part of the Brace profile that was done on Casey. It's a pretty interesting read, there is more on her profile at the link.

Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else.

There is an intentional quality to her indifference, a deliberate manipulation of others, a calculated purpose that affords her some type of personal reinforcement.

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/140/1/1/

Thanks for the link. Having read through the entire thing, I can only determine that the profiler believes Casey to be a Psychopath(a Sociopath by another name). Another brick in the wall...:rolleyes:

I seriously doubt at the time that Caylee was visiting Annie at Sawgrass that she was telling Cindy that Annie had a little white puppy. She was not yet two years old at that time-correct? Perhaps CASEY provided Cindy with some fill in the blank answers FOR Caylee and true to form, Cindy is just PLACING those words in Caylee's little precious mouth-where they do NOT belong! So far this is the only dog that anyone has talked about that Caylee LOVED-except the Rev. G's GIANT dog and that one has been in heaven for some time, yes?

I have seen "white" daschunds (both long and short haired) - although they were really more of a cream color not white the way a Maltese or Bichon is...probably most people would refer to the color as white.
I'm really surprised she wasn't asked "what color?" (She wasn't, was she?)

Does it REALLY matter if KC had a freind who may or may have not ever Babysat Caylee, and this friend also had "a little white dog". SO WHAT? How does that this info change Anything we already know about KC? IF SODDI we would have been privey to LE leaks by now...Right?...JMHO.

Does it REALLY matter if KC had a freind who may or may have not ever Babysat Caylee, and this friend also had "a little white dog". SO WHAT? How does that this info change Anything we already know about KC? IF SODDI we would have been privey to LE leaks by now...Right?...JMHO.

Since we are discussing an "alleged pet", I think it make just as much sense to believe it was a little white kitty!

:cat:

OK---I am confused. Dante and Annie lived together. Dante said Caylee was never at his apt. but Annie said Caylee was at their apt. What is the truth?

That's an interesting question that Jose Baez is sure to pounce on at trial.

If Casey is going with the SODDI Defense then maybe she's planning on pointing the finger at Dante or Annie or the Both of them

Hopefully it's just a case of Dante not knowing that Caylee was there or maybe he just forgot

Anyway.... I can see Jose making a big deal out of this

I'm really surprised she wasn't asked "what color?" (She wasn't, was she?)

I think the specificity of the color of the dog came from a supposed picture of Caylee with a white dog that Casey later claimed was Zanny's dog and therefore proof of the existance of a real Zanny. Like the picture of Zanny's apartment that later turned out to be Ricardo's apartment - BS.

KC is code for lying but it was only a joke. :)

Which brings us back to the imaginary Nanny's imaginary pet.

KC is code for lying but it was only a joke. :)

Which brings us back to the imaginary Nanny's imaginary pet.

Here's to hoping all my fellow WS posters will help me celebrate my cat named Lauren, 11th birthday this comining Monday. Big deal to me.

As far as Caylee talking about a little white dog, WHO CARES? Let's say that KC's (former) friend Annie (rhymes with Zanny) has a such a dog. What facts does this change? We all know KC and KC alone killed her baby girl...does Annie or her little white dog need to be drug into this tragedy? JMHO.

Here's to hoping all my fellow WS posters will help me celebrate my cat named Lauren, 11th birthday this comining Monday. Big deal to me.

As far as Caylee talking about a little white dog, WHO CARES? Let's say that KC's (former) friend Annie (rhymes with Zanny) has a such a dog. What facts does this change? We all know KC and KC alone killed her baby girl...does Annie or her little white dog need to be drug into this tragedy? JMHO.

I think the subject is interesting because it's the ONLY thing I have heard that Caylee talked about. They said she never talked about a nanny or what she did all day, just a dog. Yes, we don't know if it's true and yes we know there was no Zanny and yes I think KC acted alone to murder her baby. But I'm still interested because if there is a dog it might give a clue as to what Casey and Caylee were doing every day. Usually when I don't care about the topic of a thread, I don't read it.

I wonder why Annie wasn't forthcoming about the dog Morgan questioned her about.The dog belongs to Dante.

I wonder if the time that Caylee came home with flea-bites (according to Cindy) that the story of Zanny's dog came to evolve from there? I can just hear Casey telling her mom, I know Mom but she is such a great nanny and loves Caylee so much so we are just going to have to put up with these fleas!

probably already been mentioned, but just in case, KMTC also mentioned to LE in July 08 that she has dogs or puppies.

didn't Dante say on here that both he and Annie had dogs, 2 dogs? Did he say he has the long haired dachshund and she had a bigger dog I think? I know he mentioned his own dog, maybe it was other people here who mentioned what her dog was.

probably already been mentioned, but just in case, KMTC also mentioned to LE in July 08 that she has dogs or puppies.

What in the world does KMTC having dogs have to do with "Zanny's" dog? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Kio is not Zanny. The subject of this thread is "Zanny's Dog" so if we could concentrate on that in this thread then that would be great. Fact is, and I am loathe to point it out, Kio and Casey were barely friends by the time this all happened, and most of her memories of Casey was from a time long since gone. It does not matter that she had a dog because Casey was not hanging out with her at this point. It is not a stretch of the imagination to hypothesize that Caylee at the age of 2 might have gotten Annie or Amy confused with Zanny, but by no stretch of mind could she have confused Kio with Zanny...So...???:croc:

What in the world does KMTC having dogs have to do with "Zanny's" dog? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Since Casey's "Zanny the Nanny" has never been located, many, many of us here have discussed which friends and associates of Casey's had dogs in the time frame and which ones didn't. I was only adding a few. If you are not interested, simply skim past, as the rest of us often do.

You are free to discuss what interests you and so am I. The thread topic is sleuthing about "Zanny's" dog. It's pretty obvious why many of us have discussed the various dogs belonging to Casey's friends and associates, to try to discover if any of these dogs could be the one that Caylee may allegedly have mentioned. (That does not mean that any of these people were "Zanny" of course, but could have been the origin of a comment by Caylee about someone with a dog.)

It would be very much in the best spirit of Websleuths if you would remove your needlessly rude post toward me, the one with the headbanging icon etc. I do not post this sort of thing to you.

Kio is not Zanny. The subject of this thread is "Zanny's Dog" so if we could concentrate on that in this thread then that would be great. Fact is, and I am loathe to point it out, Kio and Casey were barely friends by the time this all happened, and most of her memories of Casey was from a time long since gone. It does not matter that she had a dog because Casey was not hanging out with her at this point. It is not a stretch of the imagination to hypothesize that Caylee at the age of 2 might have gotten Annie or Amy confused with Zanny, but by no stretch of mind could she have confused Kio with Zanny...So...???:croc:

I beg your pardon?

How do you know which of Casey's friends', associates', or neighbors' dogs Caylee might have been mentioning or not? Or which dog Caylee might have had flea bites from at one time, if that is true?

And what dog are you proposing we confine our discussion to exactly, since neither the nanny nor the dog has been identified yet?

:waitasec:

I beg your pardon?

How do you know which of Casey's friends', associates', or neighbors' dogs Caylee might have been mentioning or not? Or which dog Caylee might have had flea bites from at one time, if that is true?

And what dog are you proposing we confine our discussion to exactly, since neither the nanny nor the dog has been identified yet?

:waitasec:
bbm
I sure hope nobody is waiting for that to happen?

Dogs that we know of so far, feel free to add others, I'm probably forgetting some since it's been a while:

AD --what type and color again? I'm thinking a mid-size dog, not small.
DS --long haired dachshund
ID-- what type of dog is "Dutch"?
KMT--dogs just described as "my puppydogs" by KMT.

Whose dog was it in the Oviedo house pictures? AH? or Lauren or Troy?
It's been a long time since we discussed this topic, I can't remember now....

edited to add: Wish we'd asked Dante and Exit about more of the friends' dogs, they were very friendly and open discussing the subject :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict