Zanny's White Dog

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Dante Annie has a bull terrier.
292o11l.jpg

Thanks Mermaid, you refreshed my memory. :)

I beg your pardon?

How do you know which of Casey's friends', associates', or neighbors' dogs Caylee might have been mentioning or not? Or which dog Caylee might have had flea bites from at one time, if that is true?

And what dog are you proposing we confine our discussion to exactly, since neither the nanny nor the dog has been identified yet?

:waitasec:
To answer your edit to add ?,the only one we know for sure is Casey Marie Anthony.Her lies are pretty well documented.Cindy ,George and Lee are suspect ,as well.

To answer your edit to add ?,the only one we know for sure is Casey Marie Anthony.Her lies are pretty well documented.Cindy ,George and Lee are suspect ,as well.

please see the post I was responding to.
I was talking about the topic of sleuthing Zanny's dog.

You asked what witnesses lied.Casey did.

No I was asking how the poster who was attacking me could know which witnesses told the truth or didn't. I was just trying to return the thread to the topic of sleuthing Zanny's dog. :)

You are free to discuss what interests you and so am I. The thread topic is sleuthing about "Zanny's" dog.

It would be very much in the best spirit of Websleuths if you would remove your needlessly rude post toward me, the one with the headbanging icon etc. I do not post this sort of thing to you.

Seagull YOU just gave my "needlessly rude" post verification when you posted the above BBM!
EXACTLY......THIS THREAD TOPIC IS ZANNY'S DOG!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but I don't see where I was rude to you, just pointing out a fact and asking a question!

I beg your pardon?

How do you know which of Casey's friends', associates', or neighbors' dogs Caylee might have been mentioning or not? Or which dog Caylee might have had flea bites from at one time, if that is true?

And what dog are you proposing we confine our discussion to exactly, since neither the nanny nor the dog has been identified yet?

:waitasec:
Have we even seen a picture of this dog...or are we just going by what Cindy said? Sorry...coming in late to the discussion.

Have we even seen a picture of this dog...or are we just going by what Cindy said? Sorry...coming in late to the discussion.

Good question RR0004! If it is something that Cindy said, take it with a grain of salt! Add some tequila and :woohoo:

We are going by what CA said.

Trying to piece together that Cindy told Morgan that she specifically asked Caylee about the white dog, asked her if it was Zanny's.

Of course this could very well be a lie. But why? Why would Cindy ask Caylee if the dog was Zanny's? What brought it up? Why Zanny?

Of course the baby could have said yes just to say yes (my daughter does this a lot) but the fact that Cindy said she asked Caylee whose dog is it - is it Zanny's?

Makes alarms go off in my brain. I don't know why.

CA brought this up, because she was trying to "prove" that Zanny exists. IIRC, she said, "If there's a dog, there must be a Zanny." Not!

Couple other questions here on the dog issue.
14 What kind of dog was it? Was it ever described?
15 A You know, it was a little white dog. I don't
16 remember if it was a Pomeranian mix or what it was.
17 Q And when she's saying she liked playing with
18 the dog, how did she describe the dog?
19 A She just called it her -- the new puppy.
20 Q So --
21 A I can't remember the name. It was several
22 months ago.
23 Q She talked about the new puppy, then how did
24 you get in your mind about Zanny and the new puppy?
25 A Because I asked her if it was Zanny's puppy.
>Rough Draft - 41
1 Q And she responded yes?
2 A Yes.
3 Q So there is no other description besides the
4 new puppy in all that?
5 A Correct.
6 Q What time period was this that that was said?
7 A I believe I told you somewhere between March
8 and May, and it could have been earlier than that.

But, CA only lies when she is moving her lips.

She was two years old. She could have been talking about a dog from a book or anywhere. Kids that age have very active and wonderful imaginations. It could have some basis in reality or none at all. My 3 y/o grandson talks about his baby sister all the time. He's an only child (so far). He also talked about the gun his cousin showed him. That one, unfortunately was true (18 y/o's BB gun, but he still caught hell).

It only means that there might be a dog, not that there's a nanny. Cindy's putting too much credence in it.

... IF it happened at all.

That's an interesting question that Jose Baez is sure to pounce on at trial.

If Casey is going with the SODDI Defense then maybe she's planning on pointing the finger at Dante or Annie or the Both of them

Hopefully it's just a case of Dante not knowing that Caylee was there or maybe he just forgot

Anyway.... I can see Jose making a big deal out of this

Doubt that he can.

So what if a friend has a white dog?

KC has not identified any friend as "Zanny."

CA can't be believed.

Caylee was only two.

I think the specificity of the color of the dog came from a supposed picture of Caylee with a white dog that Casey later claimed was Zanny's dog and therefore proof of the existance of a real Zanny. Like the picture of Zanny's apartment that later turned out to be Ricardo's apartment - BS.

I thought CA showed Caylee a piccie of a white dog, and asked her if it was Zanny's?

I think the subject is interesting because it's the ONLY thing I have heard that Caylee talked about. They said she never talked about a nanny or what she did all day, just a dog. Yes, we don't know if it's true and yes we know there was no Zanny and yes I think KC acted alone to murder her baby. But I'm still interested because if there is a dog it might give a clue as to what Casey and Caylee were doing every day. Usually when I don't care about the topic of a thread, I don't read it.

Caylee did not initiate discussion of a white dog.

CA showed her a photo and asked her if the dog in same was Zanny's.

IIRC, KC came up with the white dog "detail."

Bottom line: This is yet another A-created red herring.

See y'all on another thread! ;-)

I had a white dog until recently. I am sure there are many people with white dogs. It is entirely possible that the puppy dog that Caylee spoke of, IF she spoke of a dog at all and this is not just another Cindy Anthony LIE, belonged to one of Casey's friends that she visited frequently and Casey just used the info with her mommy to prop up her Zanny the Nanny LIES. I mean, Casey told Cindy that the picture of Ricardo's apartment was Zanny's apartment, so that clues us in to HOW she used the nanny story...to cover where she was so she did not have to tell her parents she AND Caylee were staying with a MAN! There may be half a dozen of Casey's friends and acquaintances who had a white dog...so what? Even if everyone on earth has a white dog it does not verify the nanny story whatsoever...all a pack of LIES...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766