Zanny's White Dog

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JustJax, Do you have computer skills? Like to bring a pic here?

Go to Images Only thread (sticky), page 3, post #75. Do you see anything odd in that picture, laying next to the clothes?

I swear I'm hallucinating.

There has been so much info on this case that it boggles the mind, but I believe I remember somewhere that one of the friends stated that they had a puppy that Caylee had seen, and IIRC, the timeframe fits perfectly. I'm too tired to go back tonight and look through the mountain of docs and interviews to date, but will try to check and see if I can link. I just swear I remember someone else saying that they or someone else had gotten a puppy because LE was asking about the puppy reference of CA's long ago.

ETA: And the person who the puppy belonged to was NOT Zanny!

Kiomarie.

Both of her puppies had myspace pages, IIRC.

LOL!

I found the pic you are talking about here and yes this could very well be a young Rotty. I have several friends that have them and not all of them are huge, mennacing creatures. Some are as small as my border/lab mix pooch in my avvy and they are very sweet, loveable family pets.
I could be wrong but I think I remember seeing a few pics with Caylee at the Grunds with a Rotty.
I have a dear friend in Cali who has a Rotty that is every bit a "couch dog"...in fact I have a pic of him curled up on the couch with me sleeping.

s282.photobucket.com/
albumskk252/
sasi2006/
Caylee%20Marie%20Anthony
[/QUOTE

I know. But certain breeds must be respected for their traits. They are animals afterall. They are domesticated wolves. I love dogs but respect the breed. Some can be protective and jealous too. They can think they are playing and hurt a child, etc. They can attack and do.

Anybody? Picture #75 Images Only? Have you looked?

Tell me I'm seeing things.

Go to Images Only thread (sticky), page 3, post #75. Do you see anything odd in that picture, laying next to the clothes?

I could bring it here if I could find the thread, for some reason I am not seeing a sticky for images only. Do you have a link to that thread and I will take a look and bring it here if it is on topic?

Right click with your mouse, click view image, once the image loads in a new window/tab - the URL will appear in the address bar. The URL = http://www.whatevertheURLis.com

Take that URL and copy and paste it in between image tags. No spaces.

cayleetowel.jpg

It looks like luggage/backpack/purse to me.

It's up in the stickys. Like where media links are and stuff.
I have to get myself to a computer class pronto!

Does anyone see what I think I might see?

I've gone over the edge!

Maybe I am loosing it too because I can't find a sticky that says images only. I did a search too.

Anyone have a linky? Now I am curious. :waitasec:

Well for now look above in post 106. Darlin gal brought it.:blowkiss:

I think CA asked Caylee what she did one day and Caylee said that she played with the new puppy. CA probably looked at KC for verification and KC supplied the details, Zanny's new puppy, it's a white Pomeranian.

JMHO

I'll guarantee Caylee couldn't. I think her speech ability was pretty far behind what it should have been for her age.

I don't believe the story has any truth at all. Do any of you really believe Caylee had the skills to verbalize anything in any detail about a dog?

No or she would have been using those same verbal skills to read the book on Fathers Day.

I don't want to start another "skull" debate. Not that I started that one. But if noone else sees what I think I see, then I own the title "queen of PAREIDOLIA". It must be true.:confused: :eek::crazy:

Honestly, I've gone over the edge.

Back in the beginning of all of this, there was a thought that when KC took Caylee out to the Oveido house to have Lauren watch her, Lauren Had a puppy or a small dog when she rented the house. That is the same house that Amy and KC were to rent when Lauren moved out. There is a photo of a party and kids in the yard and I think a puppy at the house. We thought it was that dog that Caylee was talking about. I don't know where the photo is; probably on the O house thread, don't know how to bring it over, but if someone finds it they can maybe help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member