Zellner Tweets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Teresa next right"

Maybe she was thinking justice for "Teresa is Next right?"

IDK - rather disapointing - IMO childish - her behavour worries me- not very professional.

IMHO, she is simply saying that Justice for Teresa is the next WRONG that will be made RIGHT, after she proves her client did not do this. IIRC, she has stated from the beginning of taking the SA case that she will not only clear her client of this crime, but that she will also prove who the killer was, so I am just waiting to see how this all goes.

IMHO, she is simply saying that Justice for Teresa is the next WRONG that will be made RIGHT, after she proves her client did not do this. IIRC, she has stated from the beginning of taking the SA case that she will not only clear her client of this crime, but that she will also prove who the killer was, so I am just waiting to see how this all goes.

IMO, someone in N.Wisconsin is sweating profusely due to KZ's tweets and it's not someone currently locked up.

Very insensitive.
emoji34.png

I agree. I don't get why she would do that, I find it disrespectful to Teresa. But that's jmo. I feel disappointed with some of KZs tweets.

Maybe it's a cultural thing because everything about a case is kept quiet until the trial in the UK.
Maybe it's my age and I just don't really 'get' social media as much as the youngsters lol
But I just find it cringe-worthy TBH.

It has that whole happy-snappy selfie feel to it and IMHO it's all a bit tacky when we're referencing a real person who had her life cut short.
It feels like it's cheapening it and turning it into entertainment for the masses.

Maybe it's a cultural thing because everything about a case is kept quiet until the trial in the UK.
Maybe it's my age and I just don't really 'get' social media as much as the youngsters lol

It has that whole happy-snappy selfie feel to it and IMHO it's all a bit tacky when we're referencing a real person who had her life cut short.
It feels like it's cheapening it and turning it into entertainment for the masses.
This is exactly how it struck me. Them standing by that sign, with ear to ear grins, as if they're taking a selfie.

But yes, it may be just a generational thing.

Bravo!! Well Said!!

This is exactly how it struck me. Them standing by that sign, with ear to ear grins, as if they're taking a selfie.

But yes, it may be just a generational thing.

Geez, it must be a generational thing.
Everyone is complaining that Zellner isn't doing this for TH and then when she shows us a sign of what this case is about, everyone is all over her for being insensitive. I don't get the insensitive part at all.
Is any sign with the name of a victim insensitive and in bad taste? I just don't get it...

New Zellner Tweet:

attachment.php

Attachments

• zellnerfakename.png
    zellnerfakename.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 163
Thanks shadowraiths!

hmmm I wonder who that was? lol And why would someone do that?

Nice to see her tweeting out better info ( although, we don't know the specifics yet lol)

ETA: what does checkaduhid mean? LOL I'm tired, so maybe I'm missing it?

I googled Missy and was just reading at Reddit for what checkaduhid means and it seems people think it means checka duh ID. I wonder who it was too.

and, so? Is she alleging that person with the fake name framed SA?

I googled Missy and was just reading at Reddit for what checkaduhid means and it seems people think it means checka duh ID. I wonder who it was too.

Yep, I'm thinking that's what it means too. As for who it is.... I guess we will have to wait and see about that now too LOL I wonder how she 'found' that, I wonder if someone is talking? Unless they are doing background checks on everyone that was there searching.

Am I the only one who finds Zellner's new avie more than just a tad tacky?

nkRUK0CD.jpg
She's either a disgusting human being or petulant child for such a classless display. Might I add that if someone did something so disrespectful of a murder victim and posted it here on WS, a moderator would remove it.

I understand the anger and disappointment but I can't go so far as to disparage Zellner yet. I am a fan of hers from before so that probably is a factor for me; I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm struggling with it though because these tactics are (IMO) beneath her.

Here's an excellent video of KZ in action regarding the Riley Fox case.

[video=youtube;R67BKdGZECs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R67BKdGZECs[/video]

I will admit, I had never heard of the woman, until this case. Even though I followed the Fox case, thought the dad was innocent, and was pleased when DNA cleared him.

Getting ready to watch Dream Killer. Admittedly unfamiliar with the Ryan Ferguson case, outside of knowing that KZ was involved in getting his conviction overturned.

I will say this, she is quite something. In a very good, impressive as opposed to grandstanding, sort of way.

I saw that, as well as "check a deputy under herman ID." I immediately though it was "check ad u hid" but wasn't sure of what relevance that might be. Regardless,s it could mean anything. She didn't use camel caps, so who really knows?

Btw and aside, I see she changed her avie.

Here's an excellent video of KZ in action regarding the Riley Fox case.

[video=youtube;R67BKdGZECs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R67BKdGZECs[/video]

I will admit, I had never heard of the woman, until this case. Even though I followed the Fox case, thought the dad was innocent, and was pleased when DNA cleared him.

Getting ready to watch Dream Killer. Admittedly unfamiliar with the Ryan Ferguson case, outside of knowing that KZ was involved in getting his conviction overturned.

I will say this, she is quite something. In a very good, impressive as opposed to grandstanding, sort of way.

Shadow - hope you enjoy Dreamkiler. I followed this case for quite some time as I couldn't believe Ryan Ferguson was convicted on a "dream" confession by Chuck Erickson and an eyewitness account from the newspaper janitor. If you dislike Kratz, you will come to hate Kevin Boone and the rehearsed testimony of Erickson in the trial. To think Ryan spent 10 long years in prison for something he didn't do will make your blood boil.
IMO, Zellner was a hero in this case.

I just don't see the need for all the social media. She did her job well before there was such a thing as Twitter and should just stick with that as the majority of her tweets seem unbecoming an officer of the court. And, as I've said before, ultimately tweets don't win an appeal. Not to mention, if she fails to not just free Avery but also now hand over the real murderer, all these tweets make her look ridiculous.

If her tweets are unbecoming of an officer of the court... what was all of Kratz's news conferences before the trial? The details that he went into without any evidence to back it up was far worse than anything Zellner has tweeted. IMO And again, IMO, I doubt she is tweeting anything she doesn't think she can prove, she doesn't strike me as being that stupid.

I have no problem with her tweets... other than the fact that I want more info LOL Netflix is what brought out this documentary.... when it first came out, it was all over facebook, news stations everywhere were covering it (I still get news stories from Global Canada who is still following it and posting updates), although the forums have slowed down a bit, there is still a tremendous amount of interest in the "story", so it only makes sense that she is tweeting. And she tweeted about her past clients too, maybe not as much, but she did.

oh and... I'm not sure who posted something about it being "generational"... but uhmmm, in the most delicate way possible.... Zellner is not "that" young LOL

checkaduhid TH had a missing check from an ad she sold.
H removed. Someone with an initial H wronged TH and she will be righted. (The person, H that hid the check.?)
Just guesses.
I think her tweets are aimed at the peoson she thinks killed TH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back