ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read last night on Twitter....the judge did a disservice to FCA by doing what she did. There is all but a price on her head by the crazed people trying to out her in the name of justice. FGS they were asking for twitter bombs to Dog the Bounty Hunter. So you have all sorts of people with plenty of time on their hands now combing the bushes for FCA. Bad decision by the Judge. But, I really wouldn't expect anything more.

From what I read last night on Twitter....the judge did a disservice to FCA by doing what she did. There is all but a price on her head by the crazed people trying to out her in the name of justice. FGS they were asking for twitter bombs to Dog the Bounty Hunter. So you have all sorts of people with plenty of time on their hands now combing the bushes for FCA. Bad decision by the Judge. But, I really wouldn't expect anything more.

I say good for the judge. I didn't like her decision yesterday, but if the defense wants to keep playing stupid games, they deserve to have anyone and everyone playing right along and looking for Casey. They brought this on themselves. I am not blaming the judge. I am blaming Casey and her defense team for going all schoolyard in the courtroom. Game on, Casey! How long can you run until someone finds you? You can't run forever!!!! Come on TotallyObsessed, are you really feeling sympathetic to Casey? I know I'm not!!!! Not one freaking BIT!!!! I am going to enjoy the crazies coming out of the woodwork to look for her. Good luck, Casey. You're DEFINITELY going to need it. And I think this time, it may have run out for you!

Wow, the joke is on her. I think this is the judge's way of passive aggressively sticking it to Casey. Maybe she's not drinking as much Casey Koolaid as I thought. I am just loving this now. I am just picturing Casey's mobile command center (beat up trailer) flying around corners and stuff. This is way too funny to me! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I agreeand add to it Mr Mason's deliberate riling of the public. I wonder if Mr Mason wants the public stir because things have died down and Casey's value gets lower day by day. Mr Mason's ill-advised words endanger Miss Anthony more than any serving of pepers would.

Matt Morgan ‏ @MattMorganESQ

#Zenaida is a #10 !!! Many thanks to @drphil for making this happen. pic.twitter.com/VASSrNjV :what:

People on twitter have been questioning MM about Dr. Phil paying for ZGs makeover. His response:

Matt Morgan ‏ @MattMorganESQ

@Tammybaby65 @drphil does not pay for appearances. he provides a great service for his guests. i am a fan.

So, I guess there is a ZG appearance on Dr. Phil somewhere on the horizon. Call it PR....

Well if they find her long enough to serve her, what difference does it make if she moves?
What's the matter with this guy (CM)? I imagine he's the sort of person who likes to stick his fingers in his ears, stick out his tongue, and whine "na na na na na".
Geez, I wish he'd grow up. Always has to have the last word. G-d I despise him.

He's allowed to have the last word by judges who seem to be intimidated by him.

Utter nonsense. "Crazed" people? To this date, nothing has happened to FCA, and the only one who has been harmed has been Caylee.

She's been allowed to lie and leave things blank on her little "probation" forms, it's just nothing but exceptions for her.

Its no wonder she doesnt change why should she? They are allowing all the carp she pulled before Caylee died. I hope the LE goes after her after probation, anything!!! :maddening: :seeya:

I say good for the judge. I didn't like her decision yesterday, but if the defense wants to keep playing stupid games, they deserve to have anyone and everyone playing right along and looking for Casey. They brought this on themselves. I am not blaming the judge. I am blaming Casey and her defense team for going all schoolyard in the courtroom. Game on, Casey! How long can you run until someone finds you? You can't run forever!!!! Come on TotallyObsessed, are you really feeling sympathetic to Casey? I know I'm not!!!! Not one freaking BIT!!!! I am going to enjoy the crazies coming out of the woodwork to look for her. Good luck, Casey. You're DEFINITELY going to need it. And I think this time, it may have run out for you!

Wow, the joke is on her. I think this is the judge's way of passive aggressively sticking it to Casey. Maybe she's not drinking as much Casey Koolaid as I thought. I am just loving this now. I am just picturing Casey's mobile command center (beat up trailer) flying around corners and stuff. This is way too funny to me! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I definitely agree with you. After I went back and read my post it seems I was against anybody "outing" FCA. NOT. I say go for it. Spoils to the winner! It seems to me the defense is amping up the circus atmosphere by doing what they have done. If they would agree to accept service, this would be over. But what THEY have done is put a bounty on their own client's head.

Teehee

OSCrime: BREAKING NEWS -- #caseyanthony trial delayed to Jan. 2, 2013

bobkealing: #breakingnews Judge continues #CaseyAnthony civil trial until January, 2013. #zenaidagonzalez.

adamlongo: BREAKING: #caseyanthony civil trial delayed until January 2013

stevehelling: #CaseyAnthony civil trial has been delayed until January 2013.

I'm glad to see the delay. I've been wondering why M&M have not been trying to get delays so that they can wait out the appeals process and then eliminate her being able to hide behind the 5th amendment.

Hopefully, this delay does just that.

I'm glad to see the delay. I've been wondering why M&M have not been trying to get delays so that they can wait out the appeals process and then eliminate her being able to hide behind the 5th amendment.

I guess I need to start watching Dog, the bounty hunter. :floorlaugh:

I definitely agree with you. After I went back and read my post it seems I was against anybody "outing" FCA. NOT. I say go for it. Spoils to the winner! It seems to me the defense is amping up the circus atmosphere by doing what they have done. If they would agree to accept service, this would be over. But what THEY have done is put a bounty on their own client's head.

Teehee

I was not one who thought your post was against outing FCA..I understood your point.
The Judge does not grant M&M the motion giving them the address to serve OCA and seal that order.
The DT refusing to accept the Subpoena on their clients behalf

BBM
I agree, what the Judge, Greene and Mason have done is put in motion a game of hide and go seek of OCA.

Why do we not hear anything about the IRS or State going after her for their money ? Are they waiting till she has money ? And how can she claim not to have income if she has a roof over her head and food to eat ? Oh yeah and money for a dog, a computer, and piersing ???

ITA. This was my first thought when I saw how long it has been delayed. Maybe by then, some of her free legal team will realize she is not worth the trouble in return for their time and effort.

Our old friend RH tweeted that the delay is obvious ... the judge will most like dismiss the case after motion for summary judgment arguments.

I just love the way he thinks. NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members