ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is funny. Have to wonder what CA said in the affidavit? Could it be that CA said she has always known her daughter to be a truthful person? Like to see her testify to that in court, along with how LE has victimized her daughter. jmo

Obviously the Judge saw through it- she denied it...:woohoo:

So the Judge denies motion for fca's address to be made public. No big deal. Z/ZG/ZFG should hire a PI. I don't think there is anything illegal about that. Come on, there are people outside of the defense circle that know where fca is hiding out. Z just needs a good PI to ask the right people.

Obviously the Judge saw through it- she denied it...:woohoo:

I don't think the judge has ruled on the summary judgment motion...how could she when the response hasn't even been filed yet?

So the Judge denies motion for fca's address to be made public. No big deal. Z/ZG/ZFG should hire a PI. I don't think there is anything illegal about that. Come on, there are people outside of the defense circle that know where fca is hiding out. Z just needs a good PI to ask the right people.

Mason said he doesn't think they're good enough to find her.

They've already been doing that and I don't think they're good enough. So they can spend all the money they want to and do all the charades they want to. If they happen to find her, it'll be short lived knowledge, because she'll be gone," Mason said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...s/articles/cfn/2012/3/11/will_we_soon_find_ou

"Did you see the mob out there? They were only missing the white hats and pitchforks, we're not going to play into that game," said Casey's attorney, Cheney Mason.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-may-be-subpoenaed-if-civil-case-lawyers-can-/nLQ33/

White hats and pitchforks? Please do tell me it is a new group (of which I'm unaware) and not an inference to that old, bigoted white-robed mob!! Cheney loves drama. But pitchforks? Please!! He can't even keep his melodramatic accusations straight.

IMO, If she can go out in public to shop, buy Starbucks, go to bars and restaurants, make videos showing off her new look, ETC.. she can go out in public to show up at the courthouse.

bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing
Mason and #CaseyAnthony civil attorney Charles Greene saying Anthony very likely will not show up for defamation trial/security concerns.

#mason also called "stupid" the so called Caylee's Law just passed by Florida Legislature. #CaseyAnthony.

Classy.

They've already been doing that and I don't think they're good enough. So they can spend all the money they want to and do all the charades they want to. If they happen to find her, it'll be short lived knowledge, because she'll be gone," Mason said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...s/articles/cfn/2012/3/11/will_we_soon_find_ou

well the thing is, as I understand it, with a Subpoena there are consequences for not obeying one.
So if she is served and then "is gone" per CM and doesn't show up at the time/date stated in the Subpoena , courts have the discretion to find the person in contempt of court and either order the person’s arrest or issue fines.
Forida:Contempt. Failure by any person without adequate excuse to obey a subpoena served upon that person may be deemed a contempt of the court from which the subpoena issued.
http://phonl.com/fl_law/rules/frcp/frcp1410.htm
Florida Rules of Civil Procedure - RULE 1.410 SUBPOENA

Assume CM's next step would be the federal courts but I wonder how that would go....especially if any of those Judges have this little echo of CM calling "Caylee's Law" Stupid floating around in their heads

So the judge is saying she can be subpoenaed, but she won't just allow FCA to be served via her attorneys...instead she says they must play some game to find her...this is absurd. Either ZG has the right to subpoena her or she doesn't. If she does, she should be allowed to serve her through her lawyers. Hope the public is paying attention to this nonsense.

Is Mason implying that the protestors are on par with the Klan? FCA is white last time I checked, but it's not as if I expect him to make sense.

Wonder how this is considered ethical. Doesn't seem like a member of the Bar should be hiding a felon.

bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing
Mason and #CaseyAnthony civil attorney Charles Greene saying Anthony very likely will not show up for defamation trial/security concerns.

#mason also called "stupid" the so called Caylee's Law just passed by Florida Legislature. #CaseyAnthony.

Classy.

CM is digusting! What a thing to say about Caylee's law!!

What a life...Bella Vida indeed! :floorlaugh: She will never know a normal life, never have any stability, never know from one day to the next where she will lay her head or where she is wake up. She will never be anything but a valueless piece of baggage for her caretakers to move from place to place. Oh yeah, I'd say that's "Bella Vida."...not! :floorlaugh:
Did I heard someone screaming "KARMA"? :floorlaugh:
Wonder if Vegas is giving odds on Morgan & Morgan finding her...my $$$ is on M&M...she'll be found. jmo

So the judge is saying she can be subpoenaed, but she won't just allow FCA to be served via her attorneys...instead she says they must play some game to find her...this is absurd. Either ZG has the right to subpoena her or she doesn't. If she does, she should be allowed to serve her through her lawyers. Hope the public is paying attention to this nonsense.

Is Mason implying that the protestors are on par with the Klan? FCA is white last time I checked, but it's not as if I expect him to make sense.

Wonder how this is considered ethical. Doesn't seem like a member of the Bar should be hiding a felon.

How infuriating! Why does she constantly get special treatment? Does she have to be the one to answer the door because if so she'll never be subpoenad? She's too much of a coward to answer the door anyway! I hope she has to move in with CM and his wife. That will show him!! They so deserve her

Just wondering since I do not know how these things go, but can they give the subpena to the probation officer to hand KC?

Just wondering since I do not know how these things go, but can they give the subpena to the probation officer to hand KC?

That would be wonderful but if they can't even give it to her attorney, I doubt they can give it to her probation officer.

Maybe they should hang out at her tattoo parlor or piercing place. I'm sure they can find her there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess