ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bob kealing ‏@bobkealing
@peoplemag: #CaseyAnthony hid for days to avoid subpoena. Atty agreeing to be served means she can't leave country for good post probation

:floorlaugh: :lol:

aww poor offender anthony, hiding from the light like the snake she is LOLOL. what a coward!

Huh? Was Mason having a senior moment when he said accepting the order for FCA meant she did not to attend the trial in person? :waitasec:

It seems to me we would have the majority of courtrooms defendantless is that was the case, but I am no legal beagle....

Waiting for AZ or one of our other legal minds to weigh in on this one. Interesting that she will not be able to leave the county....:jail:

I like it!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...youll-see-more-of-her-in-court-next-year.html

But Mason disputed that interpretation in an interview with WOFL-Channel 35. “Mason said he accepted a subpoena on Casey’s behalf so she does not have to appear at a trial in January,” anchor Amy Kaufeldt said Tuesday morning

:floorlaugh:

:what: :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

Does anyone have any knowledge of a Plaintiff who files and serves a subpoena to a defendant NOT to appear in court?

:seeya: I don't understand why CM said what he did. Why are they still trying to play 'keep away'? What makes her so special? Imo, I think somebody is paying to keep her 'safe and to keep playing these games' on her behalf.

It doesn't matter now anyway, if the news is true and I think it is, that she was 'flushed out':floorlaugh: by private investigators and served at her apt., somebody was well determined to find her to make real sure she was personally served and that she comes to court. She also can't go out of the country after probation is over. Good.

I think the Defense harps on about her personal safety as a way of getting her special treatment from the courts and off the witness stand because we all know that once she is up there against Morgan, it will be a gong show - and the defense team will do anything to try to prevent it. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Tick tock FCA!!! :woohoo:

I know there are 'strange people' out there, but I don't think actual normal people would harm her, they'd want as far away as possible. She's just not worth going to jail over.

I'm reading these reports of service and I'm getting mixed signals the way these stories are being written; 'flushed out', got the attorneys and her 'up against the wall', then comes the tag her attorneys have the subpoena. Which one is it or is it in fact both? I'm still leery she'll get a name change and still try and bail. Lots can be done where money is concerned and somebody has to be paying, jmo. What's the big deal? She made up the story of ZG, it was spread and then it makes it ok to not answer or show up to answer? She never has had to account for anything and when she had to, she didn't tell the truth or runs away for others to handle her mess.

Perhaps, CM agreed to accept it 'cause he intends on fighting her having to appear.

PS- silly me, I imagined her shutting the lights, drawing the shades, and pretending no one was home.

I think the Defense harps on about her personal safety as a way of getting her special treatment from the courts and off the witness stand because we all know that once she is up there against Morgan, it will be a gong show - and the defense team will do anything to try to prevent it. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Tick tock FCA!!! :woohoo:
Why wasn't her civil attorney served? And heck...so much for safety...she was somewhere for those 3 days.

Why wasn't her civil attorney served? And heck...so much for safety...she was somewhere for those 3 days.

I wish Morgan would weigh in on this. I can't imagine he's ok with Cheney accepting it if he felt that would compromise his efforts to get her behind to court. :waitasec:

Perhaps, CM agreed to accept it 'cause he intends on fighting her having to appear.

PS- silly me, I imagined her shutting the lights, drawing the shades, and pretending no one was home.

Er...don't we know that no one is home....:floorlaugh:

In other words, the liar is still hiding out somewhere? In a place that they DIDN'T give an address for to Morgan & company?

I kind of pictured they had the address and had it staked out and she couldn't leave the house. And they rang the doorbell and she hid under the bed. :floorlaugh:

Maybe Greene shrugged and said the court says you can be served...and since she was probably going stir crazy she phoned Mason and told him to do something. It looks like the servers were camped right outside of wherever she is now and she was "trapped".

Not miuch Greene could have done about it - the Judge ruled despite everything he tried. Could be Mr.Mason has just "invented" a new law cause it suits the situation. How many times did we see him skip over the relevant and move straight to irrevelant and "not even a fat chance" just cause it suited him over the past couple of years?

I guess Casey has not found Religion like she's claims.

I honestly wanted to believe that she had placed her faith in Jesus.

anyways, I hope her life is still a living hell for her.

so where do we all think she was??? I think she was back at mommy and daddys house. Dont I wish we had that cam back in front of the house like they used to. Ah the good old days. LOL!

so where do we all think she was??? I think she was back at mommy and daddys house. Dont I wish we had that cam back in front of the house like they used to. Ah the good old days. LOL!

I think if she was seriously back with CA and GA - her picture would be splashed all over the place - no way would she be able to stay at home if she was in Orlando - she'd want to be at Target and hanging out making new friends...naw - don't think whoever is holding her reins would allow that. And doesn't she have to check into the sameor another probation office? How would she get away with that in Orlando?

I think if she was seriously back with CA and GA - her picture would be splashed all over the place - no way would she be able to stay at home if she was in Orlando - she'd want to be at Target and hanging out making new friends...naw - don't think whoever is holding her reins would allow that. And doesn't she have to check into the sameor another probation office? How would she get away with that in Orlando?

Is it wrong for me to be happy that this is hanging over her long after her probation is over. At first I was BUMMED that the trial was delayed.. now I'm enjoying watching her squirm and Cheney have to still fall on his sword for her. It's the small gift that keeps giving long after that horrendous verdict.

Nobody actually knows if the old homestead is even being used as a full-time residence. Saw an air shot of the area and the pool is green and water level down real low-backyard trees overgrown, not sure when it was taken, but this is for overall comps in the area of houses for sale. I'm sure somebody has a hideaway for her, probably in a secure complex-probably the reason they couldn't get in to serve her face to face. The wall of protection has gone up once again. I agree, why CM and not Greene? being served, or did they do a multi serve? Can't believe how much effort to protect her once again-why? Do they think it is funny to just allow her to run away from any and all of her problems? Is this going to continue to happen each and every time she needs to be served? Plain stupid.

If for once in her life FCA would have said she done someone wrong this would be over, kaput and gone. What all these idjits are doing now is keeping it front and center and her infamy and notoriety is keeping her a prisoner. I bet them four walls are closing in more each day.

Sad eh?

Target have some good sales alately an' all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member