ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right and thank you for the steadying voice - I guess what bothers me is that JB's motions were always such rubbish, and this lawyer seems to know more about what he is doing. And what he is doing is trying to eliminate everything so there is nothing left to sue about.

Exactly. If the searches are put on the record in Zenaida's case, would TES be able to use that testimony in their suit against the felon? Maybe that's what they are trying to do since TES is next in the queue of lawsuits against her. I wouldn't put anything past her team of enablers.

I don't really understand how ZG's case can be made at all, if all of this information is going to be excluded. I am so confoozed.

That's why the defense wants these things eliminated.

I don't think they will get this motion through - the judge has already said the criminal trial can't be referred to unless it concerns this particular defamation case. The whole point of ZG being involved was because Caylee was missing. And her concern was both for herself and her children whose lives were damaged because of FCA's lies.

So let's have a :denied::denied: on this one please!!

I can't believe stupid Cindy is going to try and take the fall for her AGAIN, I get this is her daughter but I am now convinced that she must have created this monster because her guilt has no bounds.

I can't believe stupid Cindy is going to try and take the fall for her AGAIN, I get this is her daughter but I am now convinced that she must have created this monster because her guilt has no bounds.

I don't know how she can since FCA is on the jail videos saying it she hadn't seen her pic and said no it wasn't her.

Guilt? More like denial. I don't think either mother or daughter is capable of feeling guilt. With Cindy, it's all about appearances. With Casey, it's all about....Casey.

I just want this whole stinking mess to be over with. Hopefully, we'll never hear about any of them ever again. (Although I still think FCA is a bad seed, a born criminal and will re-offend again in a big way...in which case, I want definitely want to hear about it! I'm still holding out for Justice....naive as that may be.)

I've probably asked this before, but if Zenaida wins this case, is awarded hefty punitive damages- Tim Miller and Roy Kronk do the same - can Casey
then declare bankruptcy and avoid paying any of them- even though we suspect (know) that she has a Dr Phil fund hidden with the A's....?

I've probably asked this before, but if Zenaida wins this case, is awarded hefty punitive damages- Tim Miller and Roy Kronk do the same - can Casey
then declare bankruptcy and avoid paying any of them- even though we suspect (know) that she has a Dr Phil fund hidden with the A's....?

I thinik we'll have to hear from AZLawyer again on this one unless anyone remembers the answer :twocents: and wants to jump in.....:waitasec:

I don't think you declare bankruptcy to avoid paying judgments. AZ would know more than I do.

Good question Zsa Zsa, H
Hopefully AZ will answer soon and enlighten us

I had a friend who was looking into filing for bankruptcy in Orlando not long ago
This is what I remember...

Bankruptcy Laws have changed in the past few years.
Filing for bankruptcy(Chapter 7 or 13) creates a "stay" which stops your creditors from collecting

A successful bankruptcy will discharge MOST or all of your debts including Judgements but not ALL ie: child support, some taxes, some alimony..etc will not be discharged.
The debt will be removed but the judgement will still exist in the county record

Good question Zsa Zsa, H
Hopefully AZ will answer soon and enlighten us

I had a friend who was looking into filing for bankruptcy in Orlando not long ago
This is what I remember...

Bankruptcy Laws have changed in the past few years.
Filing for bankruptcy(Chapter 7 or 13) creates a "stay" which stops your creditors from collecting

A successful bankruptcy will discharge MOST or all of your debts including Judgements but not ALL ie: child support, some taxes, some alimony..etc will not be discharged.
The debt will be removed but the judgement will still exist in the county record
She still has that pesky Irs bill that can't be erased

So has anyone strolled over to the legal thread to ask this question or are we waiting for AZLawyer to be her magical self? Somebody besides me cause I always seem to be bugging her? :seeya:

So has anyone strolled over to the legal thread to ask this question or are we waiting for AZLawyer to be her magical self? Somebody besides me cause I always seem to be bugging her? :seeya:

I Posted/quoted Zsa Zsa's question about Bankruptcy over to the Lawyer Thread

Casey will end up filing bankruptcy once all the trials are over. She won't have to pay anyone, including the IRS. If I understand right, once it has been 3 years, a tax debt can be discharged on bankruptcy too.

I can't stand that witch. I just wish karma would come smack her hard right now and keep smacking her for the rest of her pathetic life.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-change-venue-money-20121026,0,4906883.story

Reached by phone, those consultants, Marti Mackenzie and Decision Analysis Inc. president Richard Gabriel, said they didn't know their affidavits were being used again in the lawsuit, but each said they stood by their conclusion from three years ago....

"I haven't seen any polls lately," he said. "But I sure know that she wasn't too popular before the verdict, and I don't think her popularity has improved since the verdict."

Could it be that OCA has achieved "boogie man" status. No longer really relevant, and seen as an offender that most have happily moved on from - but just say her name and people instantly conjure up thoughts with such a powerful association to all things monstrous. Even her own former DT consultant appears to not know much about her now, but states that he believes that OCA is still thought of the same way.

I don't know how ZFG's case will go, but if she wins, I suspect we'll hear her "team" say the verdict was a farce and nothing more that the public's way of "payback".

To that I say "Oh well Oh well".

Yes, she most certainly does and that would fall under Taxes, which apparently are not discharged with a bankruptcy

Taxes and student loans are NEVER discharged...but I guess we do not need to worry about FCA having student loans do we! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicolelynn92