ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny.....can't help but wonder if there will be an elaborate attempt to hide KC's departure from the depo.

Even though you just know that NOBODY is planning to follow her cause they just don't care anymore.

Funny.....can't help but wonder if there will be an elaborate attempt to hide KC's departure from the depo.

Even though you just know that NOBODY is planning to follow her cause they just don't care anymore.

Oh, there's going to be a big production, and no one there to see it. I'm going to laugh my butt off too. No one cares about you anymore, Casey!

my bold. finally answers my question as to why morgan & morgan dont simply wait til the appeal is denied. now I get it. they get to irritate her twice. haha!

I believe she will continue to refuse to answer and allow ZG to win the lawsuit. I bet she is thinking that it doesnt matter since she is already in debt up to her eyeballs but that is foolish - she should think that she may grow the fork up someday and want to have a life.

all this living in JB or whoemever's basement playing facebook games and horking up taco bell is NOT a long term game plan and it is not infinitely sustainable.

ETA: actually it was SecretaryGal who first posted info from the OS article. Sorry, I am confused today........ anyway, I finally posted the actual link. MOO.
oops. 2g, I see you already posted snips from an article from today re: depo; I posted link/snips after you. I scrolled through quickly looking for a new link from today, didn't see one, posted link plus the same snippets you did. sorry about that.

Anyone know when there's supposed to be an appeal decision? Is it soon? It feels like this appeal has gone on forever. What is so hard to decide about lying?

ETA: actually it was SecretaryGal who first posted info from the OS article. Sorry, I am confused today........ anyway, I finally posted the actual link. MOO.
oops. 2g, I see you already posted snips from an article from today re: depo; I posted link/snips after you. I scrolled through quickly looking for a new link from today, didn't see one, posted link plus the same snippets you did. sorry about that.

Thanks for posting the Link Navy!

When they asked, it wasn't long after she was let out. Now, nothing about death threats, and we all know that Casey has been sitting alone drinking beer where ever she's hidden. There's no reason to keep this sealed. Things are quiet. No one is talking much about her anymore thanks to Amanda Knox and the Michael Jackson doctor trial. I can't imagine why the judge would seal this, and I will be very surprised if that happens. There hasn't even been propaganda lately from the DT about how much in danger Casey is in. I would think that there would have to be recent proof of danger, not anything from months ago when she was released. It would be ridiculous at this point to still think Casey is in danger and to not release that video. This is a civil trial, and the state of Florida is not going after her again for anything. I don't even think she should have the right to use the 5th amendment tomorrow, but apparently legally, she can.

I am glad to hear that Morgan is doing this so they can challenge it after her appeal is over. And I'm sure the lying won't be overturned, and she'll have to do another deposition where she has to answer questions. I am getting really tired of her skirting and skating things. I will be so happy once her appeal is freaking over. Then she's fair game for anyone.

I hope you are correct and that it is not sealed. Even if she answers the 5th throughout, it will be interesting to listen to her (wonder if she will use her "baby" voice :floorlaugh: ) have to keep repeated "I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me." I hope they ask 300 questions and she has to say that 300 times!! :woohoo:

It is about time her special treatment comes to an end, but I have a funny feeling myself it will end up sealed for now. I guess we shall see.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I don't know how to post links here, but I thought I might update this thread anyway.

FCA is going to be deposed Saturday in the civil case involving ZFG, but she expected to plead the fifth.

In the Orlando Sentinel online article, Matt Morgan, JFG Attorney says they have to run through the questions anyway and that her expected refusal to provide answers will form the basis for the Morgans to ask the Circuit Judge determine whether her Fifth Amendment claims are legitimate. A favorable ruling for the Morgans could then eventually lead to a deposition in which Anthony would be compelled to answer questions openly and honestly.

Matt Morgan said Casey Anthony's ongoing appeal in her convictions for lying to law enforcement is expected to be the reason for her refusal to testify Saturday.

Matt Morgan said he expects Casey Anthony's defense to try to have Saturday's deposition sealed, but that will be challenged by the Morgans as well. They will argue that whatever Anthony says during the deposition is a public record that should be available for public review.

Morgan said it will be "eventful to see her reaction" to the questions Saturday.

It will be very interesting to me to hear MM questions...I bet he has some doozys!

I think she is appearing "remotely" via skype or something per the article I linked. She won't be present at the actual depo with Morgan&Morgan as I understand it.

"Anthony is expected to plead the Fifth — her constitutional right against self-incrimination — to many of the tough questions attorney John Morgan plans to ask during the special video-link question-and-answer session."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-deposition-20111006,0,1724701.story

found another link, from today, maybe it has already been posted here, here are a few snips:

"The Morgans also had wanted to stream footage of Casey Anthony's deposition, but that won't happen in the short term as it did when Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, were deposed in the civil matter back in 2009.

Those depositions ended with the parents angry upon leaving the Orlando offices of the Morgan & Morgan law firm. Transcripts and video released soon afterward by Morgan showed a tension-filled series of inquiries and answers."

"Matt Morgan said he expects Casey Anthony's defense to try to have Saturday's deposition sealed, but that will be challenged by the Morgans as well. They will argue that whatever Anthony says during the deposition is a public record that should be available for public review."

Isn't the only issue "today" the location of where she is living? If no reference whatsoever is given regarding her address or neighbourhood, what difference would it make to now release a video of it? It could be somewhat delayed to shield her actual coming and going for the depo, but other than that, I fail to see what kind of argument Mr. Green could come up with. Don't wanna isn't going to fly now, is it?

I think she is appearing "remotely" via skype or something per the article I linked. She won't be present at the actual depo with Morgan&Morgan as I understand it.

Oh goody - maybe we will be able to see the background of her little "nest".:great: from the Skype pictures.

my bold. finally answers my question as to why morgan & morgan dont simply wait til the appeal is denied. now I get it. they get to irritate her twice. haha!

I believe she will continue to refuse to answer and allow ZG to win the lawsuit. I bet she is thinking that it doesnt matter since she is already in debt up to her eyeballs but that is foolish - she should think that she may grow the fork up someday and want to have a life.

all this living in JB or whoemever's basement playing facebook games and horking up taco bell is NOT a long term game plan and it is not infinitely sustainable.

I wonder how long they give probationers to find a job? FCA has none, no schooling yet either. Seems her rehab isn't going so well. Sittin round drinking and pickin her nose doesn't qualify as changing her ways...

It's going to be via Skype when no one on her defense team can operate a computer? I won't be surprised when no one can get Skype to work on her end...you know she's too lazy to do it herself!

And it'll be funny if Morgan uses her probation report, showing how much nothing she's doing, to help thwart her lawyer's attempt to get the video sealed. Yeah, she's really scared, sitting alone, doing nothing, and drinking beer!

Why should she change? She has been surrounded by enablers her whole life! It started with her family, continued right through the 'judicial' process, and continues to do so through the 'probation' process.

For my own sanity, I have to hope that she will follow OJ's path and eventually cross the wrong line, and that it will happen sooner and later.

Why should she change? She has been surrounded by enablers her whole life! It started with her family, continued right through the 'judicial' process, and continues to do so through the 'probation' process.

For my own sanity, I have to hope that she will follow OJ's path and eventually cross the wrong line, and that it will happen sooner and later.

ITA ... and the huge difference between OJ and KC is that OJ still had lots of money to live a comfortable lifestyle ... he wasn't counting on big bucks from MSM, book deals, etc. ... KC on the other hand is in desperate need of money
I'm hoping that will be her downfall ... she's already guilty of tax evasion
IMO, she'll be scheming and conning to support herself and it will eventually come back to bite her ... she'll double cross the wrong person or government agency sooner or later ...

ITA ... and the huge difference between OJ and KC is that OJ still had lots of money to live a comfortable lifestyle ... he wasn't counting on big bucks from MSM, book deals, etc. ... KC on the other hand is in desperate need of money
IMO, she'll be scheming and conning to support herself and it will eventually come back to bite her ... she'll double cross the wrong person or government agency sooner or later ...

I totally agree with all of this and share your hope!

Or...she could be spending her days trying to hack into her mother's bank account again....:innocent:

I know FCA has the constitutional right to take the 5th amendment (unless the Judge tomorrow deems that she should actually answer the questions with "real" answers, if her taking the 5th is legally allowable in this case, we'll have to see),

however, I think it will once again look bad for FCA as no matter the reason for the 5th, it will appear that she has something to hide and is afraid to tell the truth.

I know some will tell me it is her constitutional right (again, if the Judge permits the 5th), but public-relations-wise, I think it will be another blow to FCA and shed more negative light on her tomorrow. For those news organizations that are still interested, mostly locally in Florida I think. It is a Saturday and I don't think it will be top news anywhere but locally, if even there.

If she ends up taking the 5th, I think it will damage her public perception even more, if that is even possible at this point.

IMO, MOO, etc.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Or...she could be spending her days trying to hack into her mother's bank account again....:innocent:

:floorlaugh: I wouldn't be surprised ... go with what ya know ...
She's probably already forged a HS Diploma and gotten a fake driver's license ... she's very resourceful when it comes to that sort of thing as we all know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01