ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this, Bayouland. So when the heck will the judge compel Casey to answer questions?

Compel FCA to answer questions, comply with probation, anything at all.........the list goes on. I'm to angry to think of everything at the moment.:furious:

The judge cannot compel her to answer. She can plead the fifth and she will.

Well if I were ZG I would develop a major (fill in the blank) that would prevent me from being deposed until after FCA's appeal stunt has ended.

They all know this appeal was filed expressly with this pending suit in mind.:furious:

The judge cannot compel her to answer. She can plead the fifth and she will.
So when the As were deposed they just plain out refused and that's the difference...pleading the 5th absolves Casey of any responsibility to respond...the grounds upon which she claimed the 5th can't be challenged?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7597175.story

Reports indicate that a judge has denied a motion seeking to block the deposition of Zenaida Gonzalez until after Casey Anthony is fully deposed in the defamation case.

Oh this gets more and more ridiculous.
Another dam* technicality I suppose is it?
Why is this child murdering little (it's ok mods - I'll snip it my dam* self) so untouchable?

Oh this gets more and more ridiculous.
Another dam* technicality I suppose is it?
Why is this child murdering little (it's ok mods - I'll snip it my dam* self) so untouchable?

Legal strategy by a team with little regard for rules and hiding behind a bogus appeal trumps a team trying to follow the rules.

This is America people.

So when the As were deposed they just plain out refused and that's the difference...pleading the 5th absolves Casey of any responsibility to respond...the grounds upon which she claimed the 5th can't be challenged?

They were deposed by the State and they had to answer and they could not lie; but there answers could not be used against them.

We have two lawfirms here; the State is not involved.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7597175.story

Reports indicate that a judge has denied a motion seeking to block the deposition of Zenaida Gonzalez until after Casey Anthony is fully deposed in the defamation case.

If I were JM, and it was truly important to me that KCA be deposed before my client, ZG, I would file for a continuance until after KCA had had her appeal, and all matters that caused her to be uncooperative with a deposition had been taken care of. Clearly, she and her team are going to stall no matter what the issue is. I would step back and wait. Take away her need to plead the fifth due to the appeal. Then, if she still pleads the fifth, she is clearly stating that she doesn't want to incriminate herself to something. This is probably the closest we will ever get to an admission of guilt from her. JMO

They were deposed by the State and they had to answer and they could not lie; but there answers could not be used against them.

We have two lawfirms here; the State is not involved.
No...I was thinking of the M and M deposition.

If I were JM, and it was truly important to me that KCA be deposed before my client, ZG, I would file for a continuance until after KCA had had her appeal, and all matters that caused her to be uncooperative with a deposition had been taken care of. Clearly, she and her team are going to stall no matter what the issue is. I would step back and wait. Take away her need to plead the fifth due to the appeal. Then, if she still pleads the fifth, she is clearly stating that she doesn't want to incriminate herself to something. This is probably the closest we will ever get to an admission of guilt from her. JMO

Now that I've calmed down, yes that makes sense. Great post

Doesn't make sense, does it, that FCA gets every break known to the judicial system. Everyone on the planet pretty much knows that FCA knows exactly what happened to Caylee, but once again, like in most of her life, she gets a pass for being bad. Joe Blow gets caught with some pot and it's off to jail for at least 6 mo's. FCA gets to hide from the world by going on skype for her monthly probation check ins. Even LiLo doesn't have that luxury. What makes this FCA so darn special? Is she that teflon coated?:banghead:

Doesn't make sense, does it, that FCA gets every break known to the judicial system. Everyone on the planet pretty much knows that FCA knows exactly what happened to Caylee, but once again, like in most of her life, she gets a pass for being bad. Joe Blow gets caught with some pot and it's off to jail for at least 6 mo's. FCA gets to hide from the world by going on skype for her monthly probation check ins. Even LiLo doesn't have that luxury. What makes this FCA so darn special? Is she that teflon coated?:banghead:

BBM
If FCA is using skype for her monthly probation check in, she could be anywhere, even out of state. I hope the PO are doing their unannounced visits checking up on her. How do I ever miss this news?

BBM
If FCA is using skype for her monthly probation check in, she could be anywhere, even out of state. I hope the PO are doing their unannounced visits checking up on her. How do I ever miss this news?

I don't think that is true. The Skye was for the deposition. The last I heard KC had to physically show up to report in. If this has changed I've not heard of it. jmo

BBM

I can't say she does this skype thing every time, but I do know it was reported about and she does have to fill out her little form every month. Must take some of what the media says with a grain of salt. I was apalled just the same, because some people have to bust their rump to get to their probation offices or risk going back to jail for the infraction of not showing up at the appointed day and time. She's a teflon felon, 1st of her kind I think :maddening:

I'm not so sure she is out of State or very far from her former home base. She sure was in CA. for a little time and rumor mill has it she got her little facelift done while she was in the Hollywood area while some deal was being struck for that show that was aired not too long ago. I just know her and her whole fam damily make me pretty sick.

No...I was thinking of the M and M deposition.

Hi RR,

I think M&M did a terrible job deposing both George and Cindy. They had plenty in their arsenal to call them on money, jobs, lying and only one time did I see them confront George on what he told the FBI (which was different than what he was saying to Morgan and George admitted it). They could have used the FBI transcripts to call both Cindy and George on their constant lying.

I also think they let both Cindy and George get away with way tooooooo much during the deposition. After seeing their answers for two questions and their interruptions, I would have said "get your client under control or I will cancel this depo and go to the Judge and file for sanctions". They did that at the end and both George and Cindy complied.

And a bit off topic, but when George told Dr. Phil he felt KC was responsible he buffered his answer with "maybe she had some help". George and Dr. Phil let Cindy respond to George's answer with I think George is upset with the way he treated at trial. And George let her emasculate him once again on TV and Dr. Phil let her do it.

But I digress.

Hi RR,

I think M&M did a terrible job deposing both George and Cindy. They had plenty in their arsenal to call them on money, jobs, lying and only one time did I see them confront George on what he told the FBI (which was different than what he was saying to Morgan and George admitted it). They could have used the FBI transcripts to call both Cindy and George on their constant lying.

I also think they let both Cindy and George get away with way tooooooo much during the deposition. After seeing their answers for two questions and their interruptions, I would have said "get your client under control or I will cancel this depo and go to the Judge and file for sanctions". They did that at the end and both George and Cindy complied.

And a bit off topic, but when George told Dr. Phil he felt KC was responsible he buffered his answer with "maybe she had some help". George and Dr. Phil let Cindy respond to George's answer with I think George is upset with the way he treated at trial. And George let her emasculate him once again on TV and Dr. Phil let her do it.

But I digress.

OMG! That Deposition was the first of it's kind. It'll go down in law books as how not to behave in a serious matter of law. I'll never understand how those 2 got away with all the deceivable ways they both behaved and all the lies. It wasn't just one lie that could have set perjury charges in motion, it was the whole ball of wax that held a number of charges that were never filed-probably because nobody wants to deal with something like that-Switchhitting everything and having this claim of despondency and backing it up with stories and proof of kinda sorta beer suicide, depression, disability, bla bla.

That Dr. Phil show and all the Q and A's were agreed to beforehand. That's why their attorney went with them 1st class to 'Houston' and then to Hollywood to tape it on a closed set at Paramount studios. Leave it up to CA to get the final kicker in when she sent a thank you note to Dr. Phil and mentioned something about the trip to either Hollywood or CA. She shot Dr. Phil's claim of taping from Houston right out of the water. Her one upmanship leaves a lot to be desired, but I regress as well.:furious:

OMG! That Deposition was the first of it's kind. It'll go down in law books as how not to behave in a serious matter of law. I'll never understand how those 2 got away with all the deceivable ways they both behaved and all the lies. It wasn't just one lie that could have set perjury charges in motion, it was the whole ball of wax that held a number of charges that were never filed-probably because nobody wants to deal with something like that-Switchhitting everything and having this claim of despondency and backing it up with stories and proof of kinda sorta beer suicide, depression, disability, bla bla.

That Dr. Phil show and all the Q and A's were agreed to beforehand. That's why their attorney went with them 1st class to 'Houston' and then to Hollywood to tape it on a closed set at Paramount studios. Leave it up to CA to get the final kicker in when she sent a thank you note to Dr. Phil and mentioned something about the trip to either Hollywood or CA. She shot Dr. Phil's claim of taping from Houston right out of the water. Her one upmanship leaves a lot to be desired, but I regress as well.:furious:

BBM- How did I miss this???? Where did you find this out?

The Dr. Phil show appeared to have been taped in someone's home because you could see the garden behind Dr. Phil. The lighting outside kept changing so I thought it was an actual home.

The A's show themselves to be exactly what they are. I think that was the point of videotaping the depositions of the A's. JM knew they would probably lie and give him a hard time which is exactly what they did. Again, this is a civil case not a criminal one. If the A's act like they did at their depositions for M&M, you can imagine what the jury would be thinking. They were somewhat controlled during the criminal trial and the jury still thought they were quite dysfunctional. jmo

BBM- How did I miss this???? Where did you find this out?

There was either an ending story or maybe it was a 2 min, segment on a follow up show where Dr. P read this Thank You letter from CA and she did thank him for being in CA or Hollywood. There should be some kind of a youtube on this.

Does anyone remember when the A's returned from the Bahamas when hardly a breath was taken before they took off again and was spotted at the Continental air terminal, going on a trip with their attorney via 1st class? This was when they traveled to 'Houston'. That makes sense because Houston airport is the Hub for Continental Airlines. From what I understand is they bailed off at Houston for yes, Arizona then from there motored down to San Diego, CA. and then onto Hollywood. I used to work in the make-up dept. of Paramount studios pre Dr. P days and believe me, some of the buildings you'd swear were right in a beautiful section of town, turn the corner and you're back in the old west, they also use a lot of blue and/or green screens now for backgrounds-amazing what a computer can do. They also have studios for live audience participation, there used to be only 2, probably more now. The timing also coincides with when FCA was holed up in some mansion for a week or so in Bel Air. I cannot prove it, it's only inside rumor for now, but this is also about the time she went in for her little nip and tuck job and I can't help but wonder if there was a family reunion going on there at the time. That home, I could have sworn, was the private home of Dr. P. -it looked pretty identical, but a lot of them do now in Bel Air. I didn't pay a lot of attention at that point only because I was up to here with all of it and beyond fried when I heard Dr P booked the A's.

Wanted to explain something else so as not to confuse anybody. Paramount and CBS have been co-combined now for a few years, although both studios are separate from each other, they are lumped into the same conglomeration.

There was either an ending story or maybe it was a 2 min, segment on a follow up show where Dr. P read this Thank You letter from CA and she did thank him for being in CA or Hollywood. There should be some kind of a youtube on this.

Does anyone remember when the A's returned from the Bahamas when hardly a breath was taken before they took off again and was spotted at the Continental air terminal, going on a trip with their attorney via 1st class? This was when they traveled to 'Houston'. That makes sense because Houston airport is the Hub for Continental Airlines. From what I understand is they bailed off at Houston for yes, Arizona then from there motored down to San Diego, CA. and then onto Hollywood. I used to work in the make-up dept. of Paramount studios pre Dr. P days and believe me, some of the buildings you'd swear were right in a beautiful section of town, turn the corner and you're back in the old west, they also use a lot of blue and/or green screens now for backgrounds-amazing what a computer can do. They also have studios for live audience participation, there used to be only 2, probably more now. The timing also coincides with when FCA was holed up in some mansion for a week or so in Bel Air. I cannot prove it, it's only inside rumor for now, but this is also about the time she went in for her little nip and tuck job and I can't help but wonder if there was a family reunion going on there at the time. That home, I could have sworn, was the private home of Dr. P. -it looked pretty identical, but a lot of them do now in Bel Air. I didn't pay a lot of attention at that point only because I was up to here with all of it and beyond fried when I heard Dr P booked the A's.

Wanted to explain something else so as not to confuse anybody. Paramount and CBS have been co-combined now for a few years, although both studios are separate from each other, they are lumped into the same conglomeration.

I would guess it was Dr. P's home, if it looked like his home why go to the expense to reproduce it when his home was actually available. I also never heard about the nip and tuck? Is that a rumor, too, or was it reported somewhere. I just thought someone did a good job in the makeup department. Even GA looked good. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd