ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hunting for the link that talked about JM saying that he didn't have a case if FCA refused to answer his questions because that bothered me.

Instead, I found an updated link that talked about what happened after the hearing this morning. Greene apparently is going to file a motion wanting paperwork about possible payments made to ZFG by Morgan.

"Greene has not not, at this point, alleged any ethical improprieties. He said he was making a simple discovery request to gather additional information."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...orneys-argue-over-who-should-be-deposed-first

I was hunting for the link that talked about JM saying that he didn't have a case if FCA refused to answer his questions because that bothered me.

Instead, I found an updated link that talked about what happened after the hearing this morning. Greene apparently is going to file a motion wanting paperwork about possible payments made to ZFG by Morgan.

"Greene has not not, at this point, alleged any ethical improprieties. He said he was making a simple discovery request to gather additional information."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...orneys-argue-over-who-should-be-deposed-first

What difference would it make if he had helped her with some money?
Casey's attorneys fall over themselves to give her free legal assistance, worth many hundreds of thousands of $...
At least JM has the capability on his website for people sympathetic to her plight to donate to her expenses if they wish..

The way the article was written, it sounded like it was bad news for ZFG's case.

I did find it interesting that FCA and her attorney are trying to find a way to discredit someone in their attempt to keep from admitting the truth once and for all.

And, apart from pay issues, isn't that one of the reasons HHBP gave recently in his comments about why so many judges are throwing it in. The judges themselves are probably getting real tired of riding so many rodeos.

Yes, agree - but some of them seem to be their own worst enemies with their fear of making a decision. Doesn't being a judge take leadership skills besides a massive ability to crosscheck the law?

It's a rodeo for heaven's sake - not a pity party!

Yes, agree - but some of them seem to be their own worst enemies with their fear of making a decision. Doesn't being a judge take leadership skills besides a massive ability to crosscheck the law?

It's a rodeo for heaven's sake - not a pity party!
Yes, so true lg

The way the article was written, it sounded like it was bad news for ZFG's case.

I did find it interesting that FCA and her attorney are trying to find a way to discredit someone in their attempt to keep from admitting the truth once and for all.

Sound familiar? Appears to be her MO.

Yes, but that was written by Adam Longo - and he needs some drama in his section of the news to get anything printed - even if there isn't any..:innocent:

Well, all I can say about that is this: If KCA's civil attorney is allowed to smear JM and his law firm over an alleged payment from attorney to client, I pray there is a reporter in Orlando that will compare it to the monies that KCA received from HER attorneys during her criminal case. In addition to all of the free legal work, didn't she receive money from TM and one of the lady attorneys? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I believe KCA received a reported $70,000 from TM! She may end up bringing down her criminal team via her civil team. One can hope!

Well, all I can say about that is this: If KCA's civil attorney is allowed to smear JM and his law firm over an alleged payment from attorney to client, I pray there is a reporter in Orlando that will compare it to the monies that KCA received from HER attorneys during her criminal case. In addition to all of the free legal work, didn't she receive money from TM and one of the lady attorneys? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I believe KCA received a reported $70,000 from TM! She may end up bringing down her criminal team via her civil team. One can hope!

Yes, and let's include who is supporting her now since she has not yet left the "legal process" yet...

Anddddd. Lets not forget about the tax payers of Florida shoveling out dump truck loads of cash to get that wretched woman off for murdering Caylee.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And maybe some people should stop looking the gift horse in the mouth.

Gawd, these people make me flipping sick.

:eek: You're not gonna like it! It's at the end. He said he had lunch with JB and he's a nice guy..smarter than people think and that if he had done what the experts told him to do she'd be sitting on death row.

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/John-Morgan-Raw-1108.flv

Acid.Reflux.

Well...I also don't like a certain politician he has in his firm now, nor do I love the pics of him and certain DC (wax) figures.

But what I do love, I love a lot: His rigorous support of ZG.

He is giving JB credit in that one-attorney-to-another sort of way, and that's mighty big of him. 'Smarter than people think', though, is taking it a bit far. It assumes we are all dumb to the fact that Baez made a donkey of himself many, many times, from way back in his bikini makin', child support dodgin' days all the way through that real smart time he tried to declare his client indigent and hide his $200K payday. Brilliant!
Dunno, maybe smart is relative...like maybe he means JB is smart compared to his dopey client. I guess that's fair, he does know, after all, how to notarize his own motions...wait a second...:waitasec:

Anddddd. Lets not forget about the tax payers of Florida shoveling out dump truck loads of cash to get that wretched woman off for murdering Caylee.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And maybe some people should stop looking the gift horse in the mouth.

Gawd, these people make me flipping sick.

:deadhorse: Agree. They need to get off the pity poty for the convicted felon.

Acid.Reflux.

Well...I also don't like a certain politician he has in his firm now, nor do I love the pics of him and certain DC (wax) figures.

But what I do love, I love a lot: His rigorous support of ZG.

He is giving JB credit in that one-attorney-to-another sort of way, and that's mighty big of him. 'Smarter than people think', though, is taking it a bit far. It assumes we are all dumb to the fact that Baez made a donkey of himself many, many times, from way back in his bikini makin', child support dodgin' days all the way through that real smart time he tried to declare his client indigent and hide his $200K payday. Brilliant!
Dunno, maybe smart is relative...like maybe he means JB is smart compared to his dopey client. I guess that's fair, he does know, after all, how to notarize his own motions...wait a second...:waitasec:

He is smarter than I thought (which isn't sayin much).

But, he did get his client off by playing the stupid underdog attorney role, and he did it well.

I think he and FCA should get Oscar's for their performances. :needdrink:

But, he did get his client off by playing the stupid underdog attorney role, and he did it well.

Imagine the acceptance speech.
JB at the mike speaking on everyone's behalf, CM flipping one and Dottie cuddling OCA (the top of whose hat can only just be seen at the rear of the troupe) while the Pinellas 12 clap and cheer wildly from the wings.
GA an CA remain in their seats however with that familiar 'defeated other nominee' expression on their faces.

Imagine the acceptance speech.
JB at the mike speaking on everyone's behalf, CM flipping one and Dottie cuddling OCA (the top of whose hat can only just be seen at the rear of the troupe) while the Pinellas 12 clap and cheer wildly from the wings.
GA an CA remain in their seats however with that familiar 'defeated other nominee' expression on their faces.

Something like this?
It's been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this courtroom, at this defining moment, change has come to the American Judicial system.

Never mind this change was a travesty. :censored:

...and yet, performances aside, I think it really did come down to 12 people who just wanted to go home. I wish I thought otherwise...it would kind of make me feel better, but I don't.

Thanks for posting this, Bayouland. So when the heck will the judge compel Casey to answer questions?
I hope ZG shows up in disguise. Are there any CA masks left over from Halloween? It's about time that CMA takes a good hard look at herself.

(not like JM would ever allow that...but a girl can dream)

I hope ZG shows up in disguise. Are there any CA masks left over from Halloween? It's about time that CMA takes a good hard look at herself.

(not like JM would ever allow that...but a girl can dream)

Exactly my thoughts. Go in diquise and plead the 5th. Two can play that game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum