ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm envisioning Casey popping out of a gopher hole and the skipping like a squirrel to the front!!!!
-------------
Oh, now that made me think of those arcade games in pizza places, where the gophers pop up out of the holes.

Ahahahahahaha! "Pop up and skip the front." Best wording in a motion EVER!!!!! I'm envisioning Casey popping out of a gopher hole and the skipping like a squirrel to the front!!!!

She must be sooooooo mad if she reads motions. I love it!!!!

I do think she dropped her counter suit, though. I found that out just a few months ago and was so shocked about it!

I wasn't surprised when I found out the reason - she would have to testify as to how it harmed her.....not surprising when we know this is a gal who likes to have someone else do her dirty work for her...

Ahahahahahaha! "Pop up and skip the front." Best wording in a motion EVER!!!!! I'm envisioning Casey popping out of a gopher hole and the skipping like a squirrel to the front!!!!

She must be sooooooo mad if she reads motions. I love it!!!!

I do think she dropped her counter suit, though. I found that out just a few months ago and was so shocked about it!

bbm
IMO if OCA is mad it's because she feels that others are out to get her and not because she, and she alone, is the reason lawsuits have been filed against her.
:twocents:

We will never know what really happened to Caylee. There is nothing I'd believe coming from that mouth or any of the A's mouths ever in my lifetime. JMO

adamlongo Adam Longo
#caseyanthony civil hearing set for 8:30am. Attys for Zenaida Gonzalez want Casey depo before Zenaida's. Live here within minutes.
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

I saw this on Twitter too. Anyone know if this is re a motion to compel? I've been busy following the downfall of my alma mater's football program and praying for raped ten year old boys....

adamlongo Adam Longo
#caseyanthony civil hearing set for 8:30am. Attys for Zenaida Gonzalez want Casey depo before Zenaida's. Live here within minutes.
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

No one has posted his followup comment ...er tweet that he is interviewing John Morgan and thinks we may be interested in hearing what Mr. Morgan has to say about Baez - apparently reporting it on cfnews...

I don't follow tweets so sorry I can't post it..

No one has posted his followup comment ...er tweet that he is interviewing John Morgan and thinks we may be interested in hearing what Mr. Morgan has to say about Baez - apparently reporting it on cfnews...

I don't follow tweets so sorry I can't post it..

:eek: You're not gonna like it! It's at the end. He said he had lunch with JB and he's a nice guy..smarter than people think and that if he had done what the experts told him to do she'd be sitting on death row.

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/John-Morgan-Raw-1108.flv

:eek: You're not gonna like it! It's at the end. He said he had lunch with JB and he's a nice guy..smarter than people think and that if he had done what the experts told him to do she'd be sitting on death row.

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/John-Morgan-Raw-1108.flv

My curious side would like to know what Casey Anthony's defense lawyer and the civil lawyer representing the woman suing Casey Anthony had to say over lunch.

Yes, but you're permitted to hit those ones with a hammer

......... :silly: ...........I was so mad I was trying to figure out how to delete my post - now I'm just laughing.

Who'd have thunk Mr. Morgan was such a poor judge of character - shame - poor guy....:innocent:

Ooops. Sorry Strawberry, looks like we were posting at the same time.

Yes, I HATE that he said Baez was a good guy........Oh Well.

Yes, but we know he isn't so....what was your point Mr. Morgan? Maybe he gave you a few pointers on how to win the civil case???

Yes, but we know he isn't so....what was your point Mr. Morgan? Maybe he gave you a few pointers on how to win the civil case???

Who knows. As for now Morgan is on the right side of this issue so I will reserve judgment.

Question for me is did ZG appreciate it? The part of the interview I liked is that he said he intends to prove that this is the ZG that FCA accused.:skip:

I wonder if it's more diplomacy and pleasantries than what he actually believes?
It would be interesting to know which one of them called the lunch.

I wonder if it's more diplomacy and pleasantries than what he actually believes?It would be interesting to know which one of them called the lunch.

BBM. One would hope he was just being generous to a so called "colleague".
JB probably invited him and was on a fishing expedition. Morgan accepted, said all the right things afterwards, and gave him zero info.

JMO.

I wonder if it's more diplomacy and pleasantries than what he actually believes?

I'm guessing it was JB and I'm guessing he wanted to know just how much JM knows and obviously JM let him know. I also think JM praised JB because that is what you want to do to someone with a big ego and you want them to play ball. jmo

You know I think you are right - he has that true Southern charm and what better way to find out what he wants to know by disarming Baez with all that - well - charm...

If this guy can schmooze with your (well not your) President - then he'd have no problem handling Baez...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum