ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T did anyone else giggle when Roger Clemens got a mistrial! Just like FCA wanted and didn't get? :giggle: I wish she had now.

Who is the lady with the auburn hair? :waitasec: Is John Morgan there? I don't see him. :waitasec:

Mitnick - the one who GA said was flipping the bird when pushed up his glasses during GA depo

on a siide note - I saw on WES
h that the jail won't pay for inmates "undies" anymore...lol

I saw the article for not paying for the undies for Polk County, is it for Orange too? Polk Sheriff is famous for his 'no nonsense' approach. A few years back when there was a massive manhunt for a guy who shot and killed a deputy, when LE 'found' the guy, he wound up with over 100 bullets in him. The media asked why and Sheriff Grady told them because 'that's all the ammunition we had" :rocker:

I'm watching channel 13 and they are saying that there wouldn't normally be a sidebar if it wasn't televised. This is a case management conference and the lawyers would normally be arguing in open court. I don't understand. We can request the transcript of the sidebar, so what is the point?

Is... Matt Morgan there? The "baby" attorney. Does he rep ZG? I know he was tweeting about the depo.

I have no idea who any of these people are.

I saw the article for not paying for the undies for Polk County, is it for Orange too? Polk Sheriff is famous for his 'no nonsense' approach. A few years back when there was a massive manhunt for a guy who shot and killed a deputy, when LE 'found' the guy, he wound up with over 100 bullets in him. The media asked why and Sheriff Grady told them because 'that's all the ammunition we had" :rocker:

IDK - I only saw the headline ....
glad I didn't get up esp to watch - ho hum

Something is going on. The guard was up at the sidebar.

oh wouldn't it be cool if the called FCA over?
just wishful thinking . . .

I heard JB was at the jail last night? Does anyone know how long he was there?

This is worse than watching paint dry. At least we know what's happening then.
Oh, the sidebar just broke up.

I couldn't hear a word he said. Where are they going?

what??????????????????/
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members