ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana Tennis saying she wouldn't be shocked if we didn't see Judge Perry back?!!

Where's the twitters?
Someone must know what just happened?

A new judge will be reassigned to the case. Charles Greene will not comment on who filed the motion. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

let me guess

Gah!

I just tried to watch the hearing about 10 minutes ago and all I got to see was a sidebar! Then nothing.

Someone inside that courtroom needs to tweet WTH happened!

FGS....There has to be a judge somewhere that will see to it she is held accountable for her actions..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..

Seriously - we could see HHJBP taking this case.

Is that possible since this is civil? I assume civil and criminal cases would have seperate jurisdictions and presiding judges. Not that I would complain at having JP back. He knows to turn his mike on.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 A new judge will be reassigned to the case. Charles Greene will not comment on who filed the motion. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Surprise, Surprise. Wonder who filed that? Biding a little more time JB so your client can go free in her Burka. But then again, maybe DS's new look is a sign of the new FCA. :waitasec:

Did this judge just chicken out? I want HHJBP back. We need to hear from someone in the courthouse! Are they walking around looking for another judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy