ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13

Charles Greene, #CaseyAnthony 's civil Atty says loss of Caylee's life is "heart wrenching" but says this case is not about Caylee. -jfell

bobkealing bob kealing
Does not look like there will be live coverage of this afternoon's #CaseyAnthony hearing. Hoping that changes.

Let's say they are successful in forcing a deposition in this civil case. And then let's say she invokes her 5th amendment right not to incriminate herself while the appeal of her 4 convictions is on appeal. End of deposition for the moment!

I wonder if that would also prevent her from speaking for $$ to the media. Because by doing so, wouldn't she be waiving that 5th amendment right?

Let's say they are successful in forcing a deposition in this civil case. And then let's say she invokes her 5th amendment right not to incriminate herself while the appeal of her 4 convictions is on appeal. End of deposition for the moment!

I wonder if that would also prevent her from speaking for $$ to the media. Because by doing so, wouldn't she be waiving that 5th amendment right?

She would also be nullifying her indigent status.:rocker:

TrialNotes Trial Notes
by bobkealing
Per @MattMorganESQ, Judge Rodriguez recused himself when CA atty raised issue of perceived bias (Morgan firm often appears before Judge R).

TrialNotes Trial Notes
by bobkealing
Per @MattMorganESQ, Judge Rodriguez recused himself when CA atty raised issue of perceived bias (Morgan firm often appears before Judge R).

huh? Personally, I'm glad he's gone. I couldn't take that voice or sweeps week talk. I hope Judge Munyon is a no nonsense Judge.

New judge assigned in civil lawsuit against #CaseyAnthony. Hearing set for 3:30pm today. We'll have it live. #WFTV

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@Regina33511 @trialnotes #CaseyAnthony civil attorney suggested Judge Rodriguez was incapable of being fair and impartial. #stalltactic
25 minutes ago

Click on "Watch on YouTube"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H64L2RiQbio"]Casey Hearing Slated For Friday Afternoon[/ame]

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Going on @issueswithjvm tonight to discuss the details of our 3:30 p.m. hearing. Please tune in!!
27 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member