• No, it is not, it is reasonable to ask the family these things

Votes: 117 76.0%
  • Other/explain/dont really care

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
remember we are arguing the merits of the case..NOT the merits of the plaintiff.

There are 3 other people with my name in my county. One was arrested for Drugs. I am sure that damaged me with people who did not know me but hey that's life. You can't go around suing everyone. Why did ZG lose her job?
What employer who was satisfied with an employee terminate her for these foolish allegations without finding out the truth first. Shame on them. Shame on this ZG and attorney for getting their day of fame. Yes the police questioned Zee as they should but immediately dismissed her as a suspect.

above *snipped*

I agree with you. The details Casey gave to LE do not match this ZG at all, except for the similar name.

My husband has a bro-in-law with a fairly not-too-common name. They lived in this area for a couple of years, then moved to Alabama. To make a long story short, he was pulled over by the cops there and when his plates were run, they found out that someone with his name had a warrant out for his arrest here in Texas for not paying a fine or something like that. He was arrested, and brought back to Texas. It took a week or so to get it cleared up, and my f.i.l. had to search through all his papers to find proof that he did not even live here at that time, they had already moved to Alabama. It was a simple case of mistaken identity.

and above *snipped*

My sister married a guy who had one brother. The brother ended up marrying a girl with the same first name as my sister. They even used the same nickname. One day the police knocked on her door. They had a warrant for her arrest. I can't even remember what the warrant exactly said now, probably something to do with drunk driving and a myriad of things. But even as she tried to explain, they handcuffed her, in front of her two young children and took her away in the cop car. Mistaken ID? - YES! She was even divorced by the time this happened. (She did call my mom from the jail and ask her to bring a pack of cigarettes and a deck of cards for her and the girls (working girls if you know what I mean) to play with while she waited for the error to be fixed. :)

Okay, let me rephrase the question. The site that interviewed her claimed that F is not part of her name at all, that C is. Has anyone been able to verify that?

Documents she completed for law enforcement had only ZG. At the time, I figured she had no middle initial (although my sister, who does not, puts R. NMI S-R as her name when completing forms ... a nightmare indeed).:crazy:

The card completed by Harry G. at the Sawgrass had C (just initial) Zenaida G.

I have not been able to find any other reference to her complete name. Is SM the site that interviewed her? I'm not sure what you're referring to there.

Read Busylady's post: Have not seen any reference to middle initial O.

Thanks!

This is just what so many people wanted to see! An official source. Curious that she never signed any legal documents this way. IMO anyway.

Thanks!

This is just what so many people wanted to see! An official source. Curious that she never signed any legal documents this way. IMO anyway.

Your Welcome...

I sometimes hyphen..sometimes dont..it all depends on the occasion and my mood...it is not uncommon to do so..

I understand about hyphenating and not depending on your mood. :)
I do have a question for the legal experts here:

Would whether or not she was known by this name at work or in her personal life (with the F) have an affect on her lawsuit? Or is just that it is her legal name that makes it so?

I understand about hyphenating and not depending on your mood. :)
I do have a question for the legal experts here:

Would whether or not she was known by this name at work or in her personal life (with the F) have an affect on her lawsuit? Or is just that it is her legal name that makes it so?

I believe LE has cleared this person. You can't beat a dead horse for too long when the horse's *advertiser censored* is still out there.

I hope that she can clear her name soon but I don't think she deserves an extraordinary amount of money based on Caylee's death. I just don't think that anyone should profit on this child's death. The amount of vultures hanging around appalls me.Caylee got lost with the hyperbole.

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but did ZG give Sawgrass her hypenated last name? If not, how did Casey know her full name, emphasizing the hyphen, if she got her name from the visitor log at Sawgrass, or another apartment complex?

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but did ZG give Sawgrass her hypenated last name? If not, how did Casey know her full name, emphasizing the hyphen, if she got her name from the visitor log at Sawgrass, or another apartment complex?

She may have looked her up on My Space as early as Oct 2007 and again in June 2008,way before Caylee disapeared, though this is in debate as her computer files released to the public are not very clear..go here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72041&page=6
start at post # 149 and you will see what i mean:crazy:

<<snipped>>

Very thought provoking post, Amethyst. I wonder if the most logical potential defendants might not be George and Cindy -- more Cindy, though, since they continue to use the Z name. Even as recently as Cindy's interview that a lot of us listened to, Cindy's now saying, well, Jesse or Amy may be Z. Z's name is still out there. I firmly believe that with KC giving LE enough information that LE contacted Z, and not the other way around, that this Z has every right to proceed, and hopefully prevail, on her defamation claim. On the earlier thread to this, it kept being said that the bell can't be unrung and the snowball rolling downhill keeps getting bigger. Both the ringing of the bell and the formation of the snowball were at KC's hands.

And not responding to you, but to earlier posts, Z is not suing the A's homeowner's policy. If so, they would be named as party defendants. I believe what the A's would do would be to file a claim with their homeowner's policy to pay any judgment that might be rendered. Which also feeds into why I suspect we'll see G&C added as defendants.

I just LOVE your posts! If you ever leave, I'll jump off a bridge!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Well ZG would be taking money from KC not making money off of Caylee .

Yes. ZG getting her name cleared and even getting a monetary award would also teach KC that maligning an innocent can represent a personal cost. This would be a good lesson for KC and the As.

Documents she completed for law enforcement had only ZG. At the time, I figured she had no middle initial (although my sister, who does not, puts R. NMI S-R as her name when completing forms ... a nightmare indeed).:crazy:

The card completed by Harry G. at the Sawgrass had C (just initial) Zenaida G.

I have not been able to find any other reference to her complete name. Is SM the site that interviewed her? I'm not sure what you're referring to there.

Read Busylady's post: Have not seen any reference to middle initial O.

Many Hispanics use two last names-- one from each parent.

She may have looked her up on My Space as early as Oct 2007 and again in June 2008,way before Caylee disapeared, though this is in debate as her computer files released to the public are not very clear..go here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72041&page=6
start at post # 149 and you will see what i mean:crazy:

But on Nancy Grace tonight, NG asked an attorney about the previous googles on ZFG and the attorney said that google search wasn't until July 16 and it may have been Cindy or George googling her based on Casey allegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member