ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ZG's attorney needs to look at the police report where Casey says ZFG has no children, is older, goes by a different name, and lives at Sawgrass. Lots of people drive silver cars - why would the attorney not say it's the same car Casey described? What are the chances that an unemployed woman with no money drives a brand new car?

Well to start with, you do not know that she was unemployed before this happened. And sure we can believe everything casey said in that police report eh? And what are the odds...that out of the blue this zg just happens to stop at sawgrass and this NOT be the zg casey was talking about. Common sense has to fit in here at some point.

This case gets more and more twisted every day. While yes, I feel bad for this Zenaida as she is having many issues due to the name "Zenaida Gonzales" I cant see how a judge would keep this suit though. Its not like she is the only Zenaida Gonzales in the world. But I do think John Morgan is an excellent choice. He really is a good attorney who really doesnt take on cases he doesnt think he could win. He also does alot of our community and I believe owns Wonderworks on I drive.

Lord knows whats next in this case.....

Well, I don't know the answer to that. But, Z's not on trial, nor should she be, and personally, I don't question her motives in suing at all.

Putting ZG on trial or questioning her motives has nothing to do with it. The question is whether, for the purposes of this lawsuit, ZG can prove that Casey was accusing her of being ZFG the Nanny.

While I really have no idea if ZG has a case that's winable, I am happy to hear that she's suing. If reports are true that Lifetime has offered up 2 million for the story, it's nice to know that Casey may never get to see the money.

EDIT: We also know many other deals are going to be in the works on this one. I don't want the Anthony family profiting in anyway in Caylee's death (and I do believe she's dead). My mother and step-dad left me EVERYTHING they owned in their will. I signed off the estate 100% because I could NOT live with myself if I gained from their death. So, I have an incredible time trying to relate to this family.

I think ZG's attorney needs to look at the police report where Casey says ZFG has no children, is older, goes by a different name, and lives at Sawgrass. Lots of people drive silver cars - why would the attorney not say it's the same car Casey described? What are the chances that an unemployed woman with no money drives a brand new car?

I thought she said ZFG was in her early twenties, this ZG is 37. Casey didn't say she had two kids, that's what she put on the guest card at Sawgrass and LE released that info.
I drive a silver car.

Well to start with, you do not know that she was unemployed before this happened. And sure we can believe everything casey said in that police report eh? And what are the odds...that out of the blue this zg just happens to stop at sawgrass and this NOT be the zg casey was talking about. Common sense has to fit in here at some point.

Huh? First you say that the suing ZG IS the same ZFG Casey named because the information given by Casey matches her information. Now you're saying we can't believe what Casey said in the police report. :waitasec: Of course we know the info given by Casey is false because there is NO ZFG.

Huh? First you say that the suing ZG IS the same ZFG Casey named because the information given by Casey matches her information. Now you're saying we can't believe what Casey said in the police report. :waitasec: Of course we know the info given by Casey is false because there is NO ZFG.

Well no there in no nanny...there is a zfg.

ZG said that LE told her that Casey knew the names of her children. Now, either ZG was misrepresenting what LE told her, or LE was lying to ZG in order to elicit more information. What we DO know is that Casey said her ZFG did not have any children.

lol, common sense only works whe you have true facts to go by, there are so many stories from Casey you have a hard time using common sense to focus.

For the other posters that had some comments:
1. Yes Casey said in a text message the ZFG to look out for drives a 2008 blah blah blah.
2. Someone said in her myspace this person in this lawsuit had a silver car, cannot tell from that though what year it is etc, not even sure tthey claimed a make or model.
3. None of this matters. Casey signed an affidavit that this person is not her person.

NOW one last thing to make everyones headach hurt harder. IF MORGAN CAN PROVE, Casey stole her identity and information to use in an "IMAGINARY NANNY" story then he can win this case. I can see no other way.

Sorry had to add that last part, He can win if he proves that! I just do not see how he can, BUT he has a very very very large office with lots of staff to investigate for him.

I wonder if they will get to interview Casey?

Well no there in no nanny...there is a zfg.

There are quite a few ZFG's according to the research posters here have done, but the woman suing is, as far as anyone knows, ZG. No F. Casey immediately identified ZG (the woman suing) as NOT being the nanny. I don't see any chance of her winning this suit.

And wasn't there something also about the same vehicle that ZG drove (see the revised ZFG kidnapping tale)? If through any means or method they can prove CA saw and used ZG's info those days she and TL went apartment hunting and then proceeded to concoct a fair-fetched tale using all ZG's info then they may have some kind of a chance. I wonder if they can subpoena CA's computer records to see if she viewed ZG's myspace before 6/17/08. At the very least, now ZG will not be picked upon anymore by the buzzards.

Exactly.

She looked like a pretty defenseless target for a defense to throw strong hints about before.

She was not unemployed at the time she was a manager of a clean crew and was fired this all broke in the news.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17486377/detail.html

There are quite a few ZFG's according to the research posters here have done, but the woman suing is, as far as anyone knows, ZG. No F. Casey immediately identified ZG (the woman suing) as NOT being the nanny. I don't see any chance of her winning this suit.

no She does go by ZFG

F-G is her surname it's in the docs

ZG said that LE told her that Casey knew the names of her children. Now, either ZG was misrepresenting what LE told her, or LE was lying to ZG in order to elicit more information. What we DO know is that Casey said her ZFG did not have any children.

I remember ZG saying that she thought Casey got the information directly from Sawgrass because Casey only knew the names of the 2 children she'd written on the card when she went to see the apartment.

Whether or not that's true, well, I guess we can't say for certain at this point. If it's true though, I'm in complete agreement with ZG. That's way too coincidental for it to be considered a lucky guess.

Personally though, even if it turns out to not be true, I still think that's where the information came from. I really don't believe in coincidence.

I hope Zaneida also names Jose Baez in the suit, because if any of the Anthonys were paid money for a book or movie rights by ABC, they could have put it in a blind trust under Jose Baez or even a different family member like GGP or GGP or an uncle or aunt...

ZG has no case. Casey did not slander ZG. She slandered the name, and her name is not copywrited.

:laugh:

Just sayin'. This is a ridiculous and frivolous suit and will be thrown out.

It is not hard to get your case heard in court these days.

I think she will get her day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member