ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Zaneida also names Jose Baez in the suit, because if any of the Anthonys were paid money for a book or movie rights by ABC, they could have put it in a blind trust under Jose Baez or even a different family member like GGP or GGP or an uncle or aunt...

On what grounds would she name Baez in the suit?

ZG has no case. Casey did not slander ZG. She slandered the name, and her name is not copywrited.

I would think it would hinge on the fact of, did Casey or did Casey not name 2 of ZG's 4 children. So far, we can only say there is no truth to it, but we don't know everything at this point. MOO

From the document I just downloaded that is the analysis of Brittany S., the neighbor's cell phone, on pg. 14 of 17, there is an incoming text to B from KC, that says "a silver ford focus, 4 dr." Will that work for you? Here, I'll even give you a link to the document, if that helps:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/06.pdf

She didn't even mention ZG in any of these texts.

PROFIT....................................If she wanted to make money she could have sold her story...has she NO.... she has received many threats. I do not believe she is in it for the money like the other people who roge the GLOBE BUS..... She could have contacted a tabloid months ago and SOLD HER story, DID SHE?

Well, we don't know that she didn't try to sell her story.

And, she gave two interviews with the media, the most recent being a few weeks ago (it seems at her request) about how this case has negatively impacted her life. (http://www.local6.com/news/17551313/detail.html -- video is ZG speaks again).

So, she seems to be putting herself in the limelight, IMO.

IIRC, there was another ZG from the Tampa area whose office was broken into, but I don't see a lawsuit from her (yet).

If it were me, I would just say yeah, we have the same name, but I'm not the same person and I would not be so public... But, that's just me.

JMHO

I would think it would hinge on the fact of, did Casey or did Casey not name 2 of ZG's 4 children. So far, we can only say there is no truth to it, but we don't know everything at this point. MOO

I didn't see anything in the transcripts where Casey names ZG's kids. ZG listed her 2 daughters on the Sawgrass guest card. She said ZG didn't have kids.
The 2nd story that was given to RD was that ZG's sister Samantha was at Blanchard park with her 2 kids, not ZG's. And that was told by RD not KC.

I think ZG's attorney needs to look at the police report where Casey says ZFG has no children, is older, goes by a different name, and lives at Sawgrass. Lots of people drive silver cars - why would the attorney not say it's the same car Casey described? What are the chances that an unemployed woman with no money drives a brand new car?

About the same chances as an unemployed woman paying another to be her nanny.

I will not copy the rest of what you said, but your facts are incorrect, she claims she dropped Caylee off with her nanny at apartment 210 this would be on the 16th the day she claims she went to work and George claims he saw them both leave the house at the same time.

This person in this new lawsuit was a visitor at Sawgrass on the 17th.

Those are two different days.

So this evidence again will hold up Casey in court in her defense case. Not that I didn't wish otherwise but it will.

Good catch.

ZG Hires John M. For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John M. filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named ZG, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

I don't blame her one bit. She says this has ruined her life.

imo

I have stated in other discussions here, I dont know about ZG's story concerning being fired. I don't believe someone would say your "fired cause etc....."that she claims. I think if that were the case, that would be who I would sue, unless she is an illegal.

Well, we don't know that she didn't try to sell her story. She is soliciting donations, per a WS thread that has since been closed (so I don't have a link).

And, she gave two interviews with the media, the most recent being a few weeks ago (it seems at her request) about how this case has negatively impacted her life. (http://www.local6.com/news/17551313/detail.html -- video is ZG speaks again).

So, she seems to be putting herself in the limelight, IMO.

IIRC, there was another ZG from the Tampa area whose office was broken into, but I don't see a lawsuit from her (yet).

If it were me, I would just say yeah, we have the same name, but I'm not the same person and I would not be so public... But, that's just me.

JMHO

I can certainly understand why she was desperately trying to get the word out about Casey Anthony's lies.

She went public to refute that she has anything at all to do with the Caylee Anthony case nor does she know Casey Anthony or Caylee.

I hope her attorney sends his investigators out and runs down why Casey decided to use her name. She is just another victim of Casey's who lies every time her mouth moves.

I hope she wins her case and if a high profile attorney took her case then there is much to prove how this has personally adversely affected her life imo.

imoo

I don't blame her one bit. She says this has ruined her life.

imo

My ex- husband ruined my life and I didn't even get any child support.
The thing is, there are other ZG's, the only difference is this ZG was at Sawgrass.

Didn't Casey Look at a photo of ZG and say that "It was not her"?

How could ZG possible have a claim against Casey?

Casey never said she did anything - it's not her fault the media tracked down this woman & plastered her name all over the news

She has no case

It doesn't. It was reported that ZG got many job offers after he recent interview. I wonder if she took one of them.

YEP, ....IIRC she was jobless & looking for work in the first interview she gave, & wasn't she then living in a motel ??

Seems to me anyone giving interviews re: this case, WANTS their name in the media..

Hopefully this gal will find a job, make herself/kids a better life.....but no way she merits a lawsuit ( might be a sue-happy lawyers idea ??)......she also needs to remove all her personal info she, herself put on the WWW

Didn't Casey Look at a photo of ZG and say that "It was not her"?

How could ZG possible have a claim against Casey?

Casey never said she did anything - it's not her fault the media tracked down this woman & plastered her name all over the news

She has no case

You're using common sense. That doesn't work in this case.
It works even less when you bring lawyers and our judicial system into the equation.

Good for her - I hope she wins big time with her suit .

And what is she going to get? Notta!

I find this hard to imagine... as there are other ZG's out there... how many ZFG's tho? Imagine if she picked a more common name like J.Smith or something... or Jones. People would be coming out of the wood work to get what they can.. and that is NOTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico