ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because this ZG *says* Casey named her kids doesn't make it true......
& I'm sure *if* Casey did name these kids there would be a LINK to it in this forum.............as of yet many claim Casey named these kids but no one yet has found any link that confirms it.

Yet we can provide links showing that Casey did NOT name the kids. Only ZG has said that Casey gave the kid's names. I think she was mistaken, or maybe for some reason we can't imagine, LE actually told her that Casey named her kids. Maybe to put pressure on her to confess before they accepted that she wasn't involved?

Yep, I see where Casey says again a 2008 white ford focus......but where does she name ZG children ???

and also where is it that this suing ZG says she has a 2008 white ford focus??

I think it's silver. I'm wondering if all silver Ford Focus driver's have a case against Casey ?

I'm sorry, I don't understand your post.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you clarified. Anyone can file a lawsuit. A judge will decide in the early stages, before it gets to court, if there is merit for the case to continue. If ZG can not prove that Casey was accusing her specifically of being the kidnapping nanny, the suit will be dropped.

Chilly, please. Judges don't just arbitrarily decide a case won't go forward. I used to work for the court system, so I'm basing this off personal experience. Again, I repeat. Judges do not decide a case before it goes through the whole process. The only time a judge dismisses a case without a trial is if motions to dismiss are filed, and argued, and then the judge can decide. Once a suit is filed, it is in court and will follow the well constructed path to finality.

Chilly, please. Judges don't just arbitrarily decide a case won't go forward. I used to work for the court system, so I'm basing this off personal experience. Again, I repeat. Judges do not decide a case before it goes through the whole process. The only time a judge dismisses a case without a trial is if motions to dismiss are filed, and argued, and then the judge can decide. Once a suit is filed, it is in court and will follow the well constructed path to finality.

I am aware of that, I just cut straight to the chase. So, if you'd rather, Casey's attorney will file a motion to dismiss, it will be argued, the judge will dismiss, IMO, because all the evidence shows that ZG was NOT the imaginary ZFG that Casey accused of kidnapping. The case will never go before a jury.

It's in the first set of documents LE released. Did you read the docs ?
They're much more accurate than media links.

Thanks, I think. Yes, I did read the docs, but after almost 900 pages, I really could use something more than it's somewhere in 400 pages. But thanks anyway.

I offered a link earlier, but it didn't mention Z. But to the rest of your post...couldn't you rightly ask the same questions of KC? Don't jump -- let me finish -- delete the new car. But add a tattoo (my hubby has one, and I can tell you, he paid $100 an hour for his), manicures, clothes, and the computer and internet, plus money to pay a nanny. Oh, wait! Answering part of my own question...I've never heard anything said about KC paying a nanny.

We already know these things about KC, we're learning them about ZG.
Casey and ZG are not one and the same and I really don't particularly care for either one of them.

Since she's suing the Anthony's, and is no longer just an outsider I think we should be able to discuss her more freely.

It's in the original package of 400 docs that was released by LE. Page 52 of the 153 package shows the Sawgrass guest card, page 49 is ZG's written statement. She doesn't use the F word in either of them.

Thank you, CW. I guess I did miss that. I'll go look it up.

Thanks, I think. Yes, I did read the docs, but after almost 900 pages, I really could use something more than it's somewhere in 400 pages. But thanks anyway.

Have more pages been released :eek:?? I want them!

I don't expect this suit will ever go in front of a jury. A judge will throw it out when ZG's lawyer can't show that Casey named HER as the kidnapper.

She doesn't have to. All she has to prove is that she said enough that would lead the "ordinary reasonable person" to believe she was the Zenaida KC was referring to. With the name, the Sawgrass connection, the kids' names. it's a slam dunk. Then KC will not be able to profit from her crimes. Go for it Zenaida!

I am aware of that, I just cut straight to the chase. So, if you'd rather, Casey's attorney will file a motion to dismiss, it will be argued, the judge will dismiss, IMO, because all the evidence shows that ZG was NOT the imaginary ZFG that Casey accused of kidnapping. The case will never go before a jury.

Well, sorry; didn't know you were snipping. :) Where I would tend to disagree is when the defense is overwhelmed with evidence and settle out of court, then the plaintiff will non-suit the case.

According to the article, ....'They want a settlement that could be partly paid out of the Anthony homeowner's insurance policy.'

This is hillarious!!!! Why would their homeowner's insurance pay because their daughter said ZFG has their grandaughter ?
OMG, this is so funny. My hubby is looking at me like I've lost it again.
:woohoo:

We already know these things about KC, we're learning them about ZG.
Casey and ZG are not one and the same and I really don't particularly care for either one of them.

Since she's suing the Anthony's, and is no longer just an outsider I think we should be able to discuss her more freely.

Respectfully, Z is the plaintiff -- she is not on trial, nor should she be, therefore, there is nothing to find out about her. Having been dragged through the mud is exactly why she's filing suit. Besides, as a reminder, JBean warned us.

She doesn't have to. All she has to prove is that she said enough that would lead the "ordinary reasonable person" to believe she was the Zenaida KC was referring to. With the name, the Sawgrass connection, the kids' names. it's a slam dunk. Then KC will not be able to profit from her crimes. Go for it Zenaida!

The names are different, Casey said ZFG did NOT have kids, the ages are different, the car may be different, Sawgrass could be a coincidence. I don't think it's going to be that easy.

Feel free to discuss the pros and cons of ZG suing. But at this time, we are still not going to post personal info,links or any other unecessary information about her.
She is curently a victim and we are a victim friendly forum. Unfortunately, when it comes to ZG, posters have a tendency to violate TOS and that is big waste of time for all of us.
When her case comes to trial or as more information is released, discussion could become wide open.

This can always change so be sure to check back with each new development. As this case progresses we may change the rules on this so always check in and stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico