ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hillarious!!!! Why would their homeowner's insurance pay because their daughter said ZFG has their grandaughter ?
OMG, this is so funny. My hubby is looking at me like I've lost it again.
:woohoo:
My HO insurance has personal liability insurance with it. So i would try and use my HO insurance to defend if ZG were suing me.

NO! Where??? I know there were 400 pages and 300+ pages yesterday. I didn't know there were more today.

You're trying to get me in trouble, aren't you??? <<j/k>> There's a thread on the docs.

My HO insurance has personal liability insurance with it. So i would try and use my HO insurance to defend if ZG were suing me.

I thought ZG was suing Casey for slander ?
I read she was suing to prevent the Anthony's from collecting on any profits from the case, is that what they want to settle ?

I didn't see anything in the transcripts where Casey names ZG's kids. ZG listed her 2 daughters on the Sawgrass guest card. She said ZG didn't have kids.
The 2nd story that was given to RD was that ZG's sister Samantha was at Blanchard park with her 2 kids, not ZG's. And that was told by RD not KC.

TY.........I knew Casey said ZFG was like 25, no kids, going to college, had two roomates......so far as the park/script story that is what RD says he was told, but your right it was a sister Sam. & her kids..........

so what next ???? the sister Sam. is going to also file a lawsuit ????

Ok, my parting shot. I've got other threads and docs to read. What follows is a summary of my own personal opinions:

1. Z has been defamed.
2. The law provides a remedy to defamation.
3. Z has ever right to bring suit.
4. I hope she gets either a big settlement or judgment, which will be determined by the court action.
5. I hope everyone will walk around the block, I won't even ask for a mile, in her shoes, then come back and tell me what you think.

And, btw, a civil judgment is enforceable for 20 years from the date docketed. When Z gets a judgment, she'll be entitled for 20 years, 20 long years, to collect.

I say good for her! I hope she gets all she can out of these nutty people.

JB, does HO insurance extend liability protection to the non-HO occupants?

okay im not for casey by any means...but wasn't zg looking for an apartment and a job prior to this happening? Millions of people are out of work and looking for work, jobs are VERY HARD in Florida to come by....I wonder if they really have a case....and agree JM is an ambulance chaser...he didn't even know that Casey's last name...he said Anderson...can we say free publicity????? I dont know seems bad in some way...but whatever...I just want the baby found...and if KC is charged with the crime she can't profit off of it anyways and if the family does ZG wont beable to get from them...maybe....

ahh but KC did make that 911 call stating she was a resident of the house :)

True, she did, although that's been totally misrepresented. The 911 operator clearly asked if Casey was a protester or a resident - she answered resident. People twisted that into her refusing to give her name.

True, she did, although that's been totally misrepresented. The 911 operator clearly asked if Casey was a protester or a resident - she answered resident. People twisted that into her refusing to give her name.

Does that matter ?? There is still the HOME CONFINEMENT Key word there is Home .

Ok, my parting shot. I've got other threads and docs to read. What follows is a summary of my own personal opinions:

1. Z has been defamed.
2. The law provides a remedy to defamation.
3. Z has ever right to bring suit.
4. I hope she gets either a big settlement or judgment, which will be determined by the court action.
5. I hope everyone will walk around the block, I won't even ask for a mile, in her shoes, then come back and tell me what you think.

And, btw, a civil judgment is enforceable for 20 years from the date docketed. When Z gets a judgment, she'll be entitled for 20 years, 20 long years, to collect.

Awesome summary and excellent points, Ezryder! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504