ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, we know Casey says the imaginary ZFG drives an imaginary 2008 Ford Focus. Do we know what the ZG who is suing drives?

Yeah, we do.

Looks like KC stole some info off that ap. Who woulda thunk, nice girl like KC?

Pro bono.

Hey, Brini, I'm about half an hour behind, so this may have been answered. In a case like this, I suspect Z has signed a contingency agreement, something along the lines of: If you win, I, your lawyer, get 33-1/3% of the judgment amount, plus my out-of-pocket expenses. But, hey, she'll still be 66-2/3% ahead of where she is now. I hope he sues big! (I haven't listened to the audio yet; waiting for it to load. Don't know if the amount's mentioned in there or not.)

I think ZG's attorney needs to look at the police report where Casey says ZFG has no children, is older, goes by a different name, and lives at Sawgrass. Lots of people drive silver cars - why would the attorney not say it's the same car Casey described? What are the chances that an unemployed woman with no money drives a brand new car?

He DID say it's the same car that KC referenced.

And, in KC's latest fairy tale, she also references ZG and Sam's children.

And, how she managed to get her car is not relevant. SHE didn't do anything wrong. All she did was look at an apartment.. where an identity thief could snag a look at the ap.

I thought she said ZFG was in her early twenties, this ZG is 37. Casey didn't say she had two kids, that's what she put on the guest card at Sawgrass and LE released that info.
I drive a silver car.

KC said ZG and Sam and their kids were in Blanchard Park, and KG and Sam jumped her and stole Caylee.

Yeah, we do.

Looks like KC stole some info off that ap. Who woulda thunk, nice girl like KC?

How do we know this? Please provide a link. ZG did not fill out an app, she filled out a guest card. There is no mention of what type of car she drives on the guest card.

Whoo hoo! After seeing that video I agree... The A's are going down, because they only have two choices: speak up or shut up and plead the fifth. I'm sure the attorney's will advise Cindy to keep her trap shut for Casey's sake. So I think they'll plead the fifth and ZG will win her lawsuit. Awesome!!

I am thrilled about this as well.
No win situation for the Anthony's and ZG has lots to gain.
You go girl.

Maybe not. She was the ZG at the Sawgrass, and KC cited her car.

KC didn't know the media would report the woman's name, when she made up her phoney report?

How can KC not have expected the media to report the name of the woman she claimed to have left her now missing daugter with?

ZG has no case. Casey did not slander ZG. She slandered the name, and her name is not copywrited.

If that was the case, then NO one could win a slander suit. Few people have copywrighted names.

He DID say it's the same car that KC referenced.

And, in KC's latest fairy tale, she also references ZG and Sam's children.

And, how she managed to get her car is not relevant. SHE didn't do anything wrong. All she did was look at an apartment.. where an identity thief could snag a look at the ap.

ZG's attorney appears to have a lot of incorrect information. He did not say that ZG drives a 2008 Ford Focus. ZG did not say that in her interview either. She said she drives a silver car.

Atty Morgan said that the police said Casey named the two children. Casey told the police that ZG has NO children. The latest fairy tale was not told to LE so even if Casey did give the children names - which we have no way of knowing - she didn't give them to LE.

Hey, Brini, I'm about half an hour behind, so this may have been answered. In a case like this, I suspect Z has signed a contingency agreement, something along the lines of: If you win, I, your lawyer, get 33-1/3% of the judgment amount, plus my out-of-pocket expenses. But, hey, she'll still be 66-2/3% ahead of where she is now. I hope he sues big! (I haven't listened to the audio yet; waiting for it to load. Don't know if the amount's mentioned in there or not.)

Two million ought to cover it, don't you think?

Well, we don't know that she didn't try to sell her story.

And, she gave two interviews with the media, the most recent being a few weeks ago (it seems at her request) about how this case has negatively impacted her life. (http://www.local6.com/news/17551313/detail.html -- video is ZG speaks again).

So, she seems to be putting herself in the limelight, IMO.

IIRC, there was another ZG from the Tampa area whose office was broken into, but I don't see a lawsuit from her (yet).

If it were me, I would just say yeah, we have the same name, but I'm not the same person and I would not be so public... But, that's just me.

JMHO

Doesn't matter whether she pu herself in the limelight, or not. SHE didn't accuse KC of a crime. KC accused a woman who was at the Sawgrass and drives the same car of a serious crime. It still all goes back to KC.

Folks - all this talk about ZG's car comes from her myspace. She had a photo on there of her car that had been in an accident at some point - it was a small silver car but definitely determined to not be a focus - something like a hyundai if I remember.

Well, we don't know that she didn't try to sell her story.

And, she gave two interviews with the media, the most recent being a few weeks ago (it seems at her request) about how this case has negatively impacted her life. (http://www.local6.com/news/17551313/detail.html -- video is ZG speaks again).

So, she seems to be putting herself in the limelight, IMO.

IIRC, there was another ZG from the Tampa area whose office was broken into, but I don't see a lawsuit from her (yet).

If it were me, I would just say yeah, we have the same name, but I'm not the same person and I would not be so public... But, that's just me.

JMHO

If someone accused a woman with my name, my car, and cited a specific apartment that documents showed I visited, and I lost a job and got hate mail, I'd damned well sue the boots off 'em.

Please forgive the run-on sentence.

I didn't see anything in the transcripts where Casey names ZG's kids. ZG listed her 2 daughters on the Sawgrass guest card. She said ZG didn't have kids.
The 2nd story that was given to RD was that ZG's sister Samantha was at Blanchard park with her 2 kids, not ZG's. And that was told by RD not KC.

I think it said THEIR three kids.

Two million ought to cover it, don't you think?

Hmmmm...nope! I think they ought to go for at least 3. That way, after Morgan takes his 1/3rd, Z will still get 2!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher352
This 14 minute raw interview with J Morgan on taking the case is awesome. OH, he will win!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17549823/index.html

I enjoyed it too !!

Yes he really explains a lot in that interview on how it works and Casey will have to testify unless she takes the 5th. :woohoo:

I might have missed it on this thread, but.....I get a feeling this lawyer just might have been watching this case. Maybe he does not care whether he ever earns a dime.
It will be worth it!!!

YEP, ....IIRC she was jobless & looking for work in the first interview she gave, & wasn't she then living in a motel ??

Seems to me anyone giving interviews re: this case, WANTS their name in the media..

Hopefully this gal will find a job, make herself/kids a better life.....but no way she merits a lawsuit ( might be a sue-happy lawyers idea ??)......she also needs to remove all her personal info she, herself put on the WWW

So.. ALL the MySpace users should do the same?

Yep, I like to see the link also......wondering how you can be jobless, yet you can afford new cars, computers & internet...

Well, KC managed it!

It's none of our business how ZG afforded anything. She's not the criminal, here.

If someone accused a woman with my name, my car, and cited a specific apartment that documents showed I visited, and I lost a job and got hate mail, I'd damned well sue the boots off 'em.

Please forgive the run-on sentence.

The name was different, the car was different, ZG did not have a job to lose, and I believe someone determined that the apartment number was different. Casey stated, after looking at photos that this ZG is NOT the ZFG who took Caylee - so they even look different. ZG was cleared almost immediately. It's the public who defamed her, not Casey.

Doesn't matter whether she pu herself in the limelight, or not. SHE didn't accuse KC of a crime. KC accused a woman who was at the Sawgrass and drives the same car of a serious crime. It still all goes back to KC.

You know, it was KC who put Z in the limelight. Nobody but KC. The media is just doing what CA has wanted all along -- to keep Caylee's picture out there. (I can't recall a single media site that doesn't have that precious little girl's picture prominently posted.) Now, granted, CA doesn't want anyone asking questions or anything. If they do, she cuts most of them off at the knees. But, like one of the detectives said in the interviews with KC, it's about that snowball, rolling downhill. I still say -- Go Z! A lot of us are pulling for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*