ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of a person is not grounds for a lawsuit.

Chilly one, did you bother to listen to the video?
Some of your comments have led me to believe you might have bypassed it.
Good information.....you might enjoy watching it.:):):)

I have done a complete 180 on how I see the ZG thing. For a long time I thought there was NO WAY it could be a coincidence - I looked for connections - and considered a lot of them - it drove me crazy (almost.)

Now - I think it was a coincidence. Some of the reasons have been listed in prior posts - she was not ZFG - R was her third initial really - not F - and Casey said she lived with 2 roomates - not daughters - different names, etc...

Now - can you imagine Casey's surprise - when she learned ZG had been at Sawgrass? Do you think she flinched?

KC steals identities to cash other people's checks all the time. She isn't surprised. She saw the application. Prolly through her friends who live there.

I think it said THEIR three kids.
We don't even know for a fact that Casey told that story at all. Regardless, that story came out long after it was announced that ZG and ZFG are not the same person.

Chilly one, did you bother to listen to the video?
Some of your comments have led me to believe you might have bypassed it.
Good information.....you might enjoy watching it.:):):)

Yes, I did watch it. It was a joke. Morgan's information differs totally from what's in the police reports and differs in part from what ZG has said in interviews.

Either ZG's attorney did not do proper research before taking this case, or he's looking for media attention.

Everybody on this case is looking for media attention. Including the As.

How do you know he didn't do his homework?

She was not working at the time Caylee went missing according to her attorney and is not working now. It was reported that jobs were offered to her after her last interview - why isn't she working? Casey did not accuse ZG of being THE ZFG, she specifically said she wasn't. If people found ZG's myspace and left hate mail, that's not Casey's fault unless she was one of the people who left a message. Let's put the blame where it really belongs - on the people who intruded into every aspect of this woman's life AFTER being told that she had no part in whatever happened to Caylee.

But the intrusion in her life is all because of Casey, regardless of LE clearing her name...

I don't mean to be a smart arze, truly I don't, but that's the purpose of filing suit and letting a court of law decide the question. Me? I'm not a court of law; I just have opinions.

This is a great post! Thanks!

I'm sorry, I don't understand your post.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you clarified. Anyone can file a lawsuit. A judge will decide in the early stages, before it gets to court, if there is merit for the case to continue. If ZG can not prove that Casey was accusing her specifically of being the kidnapping nanny, the suit will be dropped.

She can if the details are right, and she can prove harm.

Hey, Chilly -- I went back to the docs you linked me to. Yep, I did miss the statement and the card. But, you know what? Now that the statement is fresh in my mind? Z says: "On July 16, 2008, the Orange County Sheriff's Office contacted me..." Can you give me any potential way that they got her name if not from KC and the A's? (Link to this is the original docs, part 1, p. 49)

You guys are demonstrating why she should go to court. Our adversarial system is based on arguments for and against the complaint. You all are making arguments on each side and that is exactly what court is for.. The better argument will prevail.
I think this is going to be an interesting case if it makes it to trial.

Zenaida may end up a rich lady. I'd hold off on this for a bit if I were her, and let the Ant. clan get paid first from the $2million Lifetime movie deal.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

<<ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KC will not have to testify in the criminal case but she will have to be deposed and answer questions in the civil case. May be the closest thing we get to some answers from her...which probably won't make any sense, but still.

No, she can opt to plead the fifth, which I think will cause her to lose this case... but she'll probably have no choice but to plead the fifth considering she'll likely be charged with murder in the future.

But the intrusion in her life is all because of Casey, regardless of LE clearing her name...

I don't see it that way. Casey created a fictitious name that coincidentally happened to be very similar to a real person's name. Casey said that real person was NOT involved. LE cleared her. That would have been the end of it if bloggers hadn't insisted on chasing her down looking for someway to connect this woman who was determined from the very start to be innocent of any wrong doing to the crime.

Who was it that said Cindy was saying that the authorities found the wrong Zenaida? My question would be HOW would she know? She never met the 'nanny' (I hate them calling this person that) Matter of fact Cindy and George didn't have the 'nanny's' phone number, didn't know where she lived, never saw her - so I ask, WHAT grandparent, who takes care of the child ALL of the time, would NOT have the babysitters number? What if there is an emergency? What if they want to just go and pick her up and go to the park?

When I lived at home, when my kids were 2 and one was just born, my parents had my babysitters name, number, address - they met the babysitter - my work had my babysitters name, number and address AND our doctor had the babysitters name, number and address - so for me this is sooooooo foreign that Cindy and George had no clue where Caylee was, who she was with, or any of her activities

Good points!

And, who would drop the child off at the stairs of an apartment she'd never entered?

I'm glad she's suing. This poor woman has had NOTHING but grief. There were many people who were harassing her on the phone, on MySpace and at work because for some reason THEY believe (at least parts of) Casey's ZG story. I asked people more than once to quit harassing this poor woman. I'm glad that she's suing Casey. Will she win? I don't think it matters one way or the other. It may finally stop nasty people from claiming she had something to do with Caylee's disappearance and allow her to get a new job.

I don't think it matters whether she wins or loses, either. It might not even matter to HER. It will clear her name.

Hey, Chilly -- I went back to the docs you linked me to. Yep, I did miss the statement and the card. But, you know what? Now that the statement is fresh in my mind? Z says: "On July 16, 2008, the Orange County Sheriff's Office contacted me..." Can you give me any potential way that they got her name if not from KC and the A's? (Link to this is the original docs, part 1, p. 49)

No one is saying that Casey didn't give the name ZFG to LE. The A's? They didn't make up the Zanny the Nanny story, why include them?

You guys are demonstrating why she should go to court. Our adversarial system is based on arguments for and against the complaint. You all are making arguments on each side and that is exactly what court is for.. The better argument will prevail.
I think this is going to be an interesting case if it makes it to trial.

Hey, JBean, you mean 'if it makes it to trial' cause you think, what? That the defense will offer to settle? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajanes